Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Pregnancy Bruhahaha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy Bruhahaha (777 Views)

5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) / Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy Bruhahaha by peeparty(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
..so I was invited for a major wedding today in Catholic Church. I took my time and went very late.just as I step in, I discovered that four couples we're being weded and all of them were pregnant. am not kidding I was like wah in Catholic Church?

..I was so ashamed,i notice d we're all wearing white.I was like this is becoming a norm that one would have to get pregnant before taken to the alter.am still in shock till now,there and then I began asking God for grace not to do same.(nobi by might oo)
Re: Pregnancy Bruhahaha by nekaa(f): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
That is mostly cause they have done the traditional wedding way before the white... so most of the time the bride moves in with the groom and since we don't always have light, you don't expect them to play ludo all the time na.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Bruhahaha by peeparty(m): 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
nekaa:
That is mostly cause they have done the traditional wedding way before the white... so most of the time the bride moves in with the groom and since we don't always have light, you don't expect them to play ludo all the time na.....
lol dis got me laffing.but deep inside am so sad
Re: Pregnancy Bruhahaha by ijobaooorun(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pinshure of the pregnant grls or..............

Forget it...
Re: Pregnancy Bruhahaha by peeparty(m): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
ijobaooorun:
Pinshure of the pregnant grls or..............

Forget it...
sorry sir had a low b3, believe or forget it
Re: Pregnancy Bruhahaha by dulux07(m): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Most guys r nt ready for marriages. Virtually most marriages of today r catalysed by pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Bruhahaha by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
i'm a sinner but i do wonder.. what are the criteria to make heaven when God make judgement.
Re: Pregnancy Bruhahaha by ijobaooorun(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
peeparty:
sorry sir had a low b3, believe or forget it
Pinshure of ur fone on low ba3 or.............

Forget it
Re: Pregnancy Bruhahaha by peeparty(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
ijobaooorun:

Pinshure of ur fone on low ba3 or.............

Forget it
OK iwang
Re: Pregnancy Bruhahaha by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
nekaa:
Lol.... U got me laffin hard here. For some persons its becos they got pregnant wen dating so to avoid abortion they opt for marriage. While others still believe its a precautionary method to prevent childlessness by the time they are finally married which annoys me a lot.
Op don't be shocked its common in Catholic church but in other church they won't even think of it once u re pregnant.
Re: Pregnancy Bruhahaha by ivyT(f): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
That has happened b4_1 bride was preggos nd she kon carry white for body lyk d oda 2..i for tok nw,but i b sinner too
Re: Pregnancy Bruhahaha by christabeli: 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Op what do you suggest then? For those that get pregnant before church wedding to abort? While it was uncommon years back now it is no longer a new thing. Because few people say no to pre- marital sex these days. And to that,majority of people that know that their church will not wed them if pregnant before wedding will resort to using contraceptive while some takes it to the extreme by aborting. And I often wonder the sense in that, pleasing man and displeasing God. If you take in before your white wedding please carry it with pride. Op hope you didn't stop at feeling ashamed? Hope you made the decision to say no to pre-marital sex? If not you have succeeded in doing nothing but making yourself a judge.

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Steps To More Passionate Sex / Picture Of The Day... / Guys Copying Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.