Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing - Sports (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing (196492 Views)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / DOWNLOAD Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao FIGHT / See The $1m Emerald Belt For The Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Boxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by SirShymexx: 1:51pm On May 03, 2015
50calibre:

Man fuc*k that rule! I wanna see guys trade punches not duck and throw few punches.

I'm not against having good defences but it should be balanced with a decent offensive as well. People pay to watch one guy knock out the other guy or at least try to, not play it safe all day long.

That is how boxing has always been.

Erm, do you think Ali was a genius for his rope-a-dope tactic against George Foreman?

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by 50calibre(m): 1:52pm On May 03, 2015
I can't believe I stayed up to watch this child-fight, I'm going to be asking Sky Sports for a refund on the ticket I paid because this fight definitely didn't live up to its hype.

How can two fighters go into a much hyped fight like this and come out looking pretty, no blood, no cuts.

We were subjected to a painful 12 rounds of mayweather playing hide and seek.. What the fuc*k was that? That's not boxing I swear!

I would have expected Pacquiao to be a lot more aggressive, instead he was also being over-cautious. With an excellent counter puncher as floyd, you've got to be ready to take a few punches just to get inside.

While mayweather was backing up all day, I expected Pacquiao to be quicker on his feet, all he had to do was keep running up on him to shorten that reach and nullify his jab and then when he gets inside, he unleashed his punch combination with an unexpected uppercut (the most underrated punch in boxing)

You cannot defeat mayweather without getting hit but since mayweather has no power, you need not worry about a KO. Adopt a peek-a-boo style and then run it. It's that simple!!

This fight was the most expensive hype in boxing history and doesn't deserve a to be mentioned in the same league as other historic fights. Those who paid 6 figures to see this fight would be wishing they never had.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 03, 2015
PlayLover:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDK5jJ9YLCo

Sorry Pacman but the score card disagrees. Mayweather threw and landed more punches. You didnt do anything Pacman...

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by SirShymexx: 1:57pm On May 03, 2015
50calibre:

But Ali was never one to shy away from punches all day as a matter of fact he allowed opponents to punch him at times just to prove they had no power.

As for that Zaire fight, he got hit a lot, infact he allowed Foreman punch himself out and then finished with with a devastating combo.

That's the kind of fight I love.

Yes, I know Ali took a lot of beating - hence he's the way he's today.

However, the rope-a-dope tactic was a defensive one to tire Foreman out by making him throw a barrage of ineffective punches, while dodging them. That was why he was able to beat Foreman. By the time Ali landed those combo that knocked Foreman out - Foreman was already tired, hence he couldn't get back up. It wasn't cos Ali hurt him or anything, it was cos of the defensive tactic.

Pacman was meant to throw shiit load of punches as well - but the jabs and straight right kept him at bay.

Mayweather is a genius, especially by throwing jabs as an orthodox fighter against a Southpaw. And they were very effective. Respect his genius.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 03, 2015
KidStranglehold:

Sorry Pacman but the score card disagrees. Mayweather threw and landed more punches. You didnt do anything Pacman...

~ Exactly ... someone here even said May was running around and playing hide and seek... lol

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by 50calibre(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

That is how boxing has always been.

Erm, do you think Ali was a genius for his rope-a-dope tactic against George Foreman?

No that's not how boxing has been. Never in the history of boxing has there been an era where fighters played it too safe.

As much as boxing is about intelligence, trading punches was still a fundamental part of the sport.

Every great fight I can think of had epic moments

Ali - Frazier 1,2,3

Ali - foreman

Hagler - hearns

Schmelling - Louis

Tyson - Holyfield

Tyson - Lewis

Frazier - Foreman

I can go on and on. Last night's fight wasn't great trust me, it reminds me of David Haye V Audley Harrison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by SirShymexx: 2:01pm On May 03, 2015
50calibre:

I can't believe I stayed up to watch this child-fight, I'm going to be asking Sky Sports for a refund on the ticket I paid because this fight definitely didn't live up to its hype.

How can two fighters go into a much hyped fight like this and come out looking pretty, no blood, no cuts.

We were subjected to a painful 12 rounds of mayweather playing hide and seek.. What the fuc*k was that? That's not boxing I swear!

I would have expected Pacquiao to be a lot more aggressive, instead he was also being over-cautious. With an excellent counter puncher as floyd, you've got to be ready to take a few punches just to get inside.

While mayweather was backing up all day, I expected Pacquiao to be quicker on his feet, all he had to do was keep running up on him to shorten that reach and nullify his jab and then when he gets inside, he unleashed his punch combination with an unexpected uppercut (the most underrated punch in boxing)

You cannot defeat mayweather without getting hit but since mayweather has no power, you need not worry about a KO. Adopt a peek-a-boo style and then run it. It's that simple!!

This fight was the most expensive hype in boxing history and doesn't deserve a to be mentioned in the same league as other historic fights. Those who paid 6 figures to see this fight would be wishing they never had.

Brev, you know what you paid for like everyone else - Mayweather doesn't do brawling.

Funny how all haters complain after every Mayweather fight, yet they still troop out to pay to watch all his fights, with the hope that someone will beat him. Bwahahahahahaha

And Mayweather sells the most PPVs in boxing and all the best selling fights in the history of boxing are all Mayweather's fights. Yet they complain every time.

If anything, respect his marketing genius! grin Freaking astute businessman who turns hate to money and haters to cash cows. grin

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by SirShymexx: 2:07pm On May 03, 2015
50calibre:

No that's not how boxing has been. Never in the history of boxing has there been an era where fighters played it too safe.

As much as boxing is about intelligence, trading punches was still a fundamental part of the sport.

Every great fight I can think of had epic moments

Ali - Frazier 1,2,3

Ali - foreman

Hagler - hearns

Schmelling - Louis

Tyson - Holyfield

Tyson - Lewis

Frazier - Foreman

I can go on and on. Last night's fight wasn't great trust me, it reminds me of David Haye V Audley Harrison

You missed Sugar Ray Leonard vs Thomas Hearns. And I'd put Hearns vs Hagler on that list as well. Ditto Roberto Duran vs all the three. That was a great era for boxing. Hagler, Hearns, Duran, and Sugar Ray Leonard.

Ever heard of Pernell Whitaker and James Toney? Styles will always be different, brev.

Lol @ Audley Harrison the greatest bum ever. Pacman fought like Harrison yesterday tho. grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by 50calibre(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2015
Guys! Guys!! I know boxing is about intelligence but lets not forget it's also a brute sport. If you want to see just intelligence at work, then go watch the chess masters. I wanna see blood, sweat, and cut.

Have you ever wondered why boxing isn't really popular again?

Watch this fight below and tell me, you wouldn't pass pick this over se*x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VI-M9Yw-28

Please compare this to last night'a fight, and tell me which would you have loved to pay to see. If you answer is yesterday's fight then I guess we have different ideas of what boxing is.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nihilist: 2:11pm On May 03, 2015
Pacqauio was crap last night. Utter Crap.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by 50calibre(m): 2:13pm On May 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

Brev, you know what you paid for like everyone else - Mayweather doesn't do brawling.

Funny how all haters complain after every Mayweather fight, yet they still troop out to pay to watch all his fights, with the hope that someone will beat him. Bwahahahahahaha

And Mayweather sells the most PPVs in boxing and all the best selling fights in the history of boxing are all Mayweather's fights. Yet they complain every time.

If anything, respect his marketing genius! grin Freaking astute businessman who turns hate to money and haters to cash cows. grin

Lol yeah but I thought mayweather would be forced to come out and fight.

So I'm i going to tell my grand-children that the fight of this century had no knock down? And after the fight, both fighter came out looking pretty as ever? C'mon

I don't take anything from floyd, he's performance was masterclass however it is not entertaining, and doesn't do justice to the sport.

It is very effective but also boring. Just like Wladimir Klitscho
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by masseratti: 2:13pm On May 03, 2015
LewisO:

That is his own way and things are going on well for him.
I know very well how he fights, just like my team chelsea but I think pac man can learn his lessons that is y I wish there will b a rematch

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by SirShymexx: 2:20pm On May 03, 2015
50calibre:

Lol yeah but I thought mayweather would be forced to come out and fight.

So I'm i going to tell my grand-children that the fight of this century had no knock down? And after the fight, both fighter came out looking pretty as ever? C'mon

I don't take anything from floyd, he's performance was masterclass however it is not entertaining, and doesn't do justice to the sport.

It is very effective but also boring. Just like Wladimir Klitscho

Mayweather was out there to fight, but Pacman didn't just return the favour. I think the two straight right Money landed in the first round set the tone for the fight. Manny felt the power and decided it was unwise to keep coming forward, else his ar.se would have been knocked out cold. Then the jabs were also supremely effective.

Mayweather fought his style and imposed himself on Manny. Whereas Manny was clueless all through the bout. Blame Manny not Mayweather.

Nah, you're going to tell ya children (like I will also tell mine) that you witnessed a clinic by a boxing scientist who showed what the sweet science is about - like my pops used to tell me about Joe Louis, Sonny Liston, Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Duran, Larry Holmes, Sugar Ray Leonard, Hearns, Hagler et al.. I miss watching boxing with my pops, man. grin

Never put Klitscho in the same sentence as Money - a bum in a dead heavyweight division era. grin

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by chucky234(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

Real deal, or awkward and overrated fighter.

Why was he scared to come forward and throw shiit load of punches like he does most times? grin

God saved his ar.se he fought conservatively, else his midget ar.se would've been knocked out with that straight right.

You lot don't understand the ring genius of Mayweather, and his ability to always impose himself on a fight. Thus making his opponents look like bums.

That fight was one-sided like I predicted. grin
Hahahaha bro you prolly watched a different fight from the one I watched, I'm a big fan of Floyed but May money was the reason why the fight was tagged boring as always he was running away from Manny's punches.
Manny showed his aggressiveness and was ready to receive punch as a man but our dear Floyd was running round the ring like a weak punny.
Pacman lost but he won our hearts, he fought like a man and gave Floyd something to think of.
Floyed didn't win any round with more than a point and that show how good Pacman is, he is a fighter.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by SirShymexx: 2:30pm On May 03, 2015
chucky234:
Hahahaha bro you prolly watched a different fight from the one I watched, I'm a big fan of Floyed but May money was the reason why the fight was tagged boring as always he was running away from Manny's punches.
Manny showed his aggressiveness and was ready to receive punch as a man but our dear Floyd was running round the ring like a weak punny.
Pacman lost but he won our hearts, he fought like a man and gave Floyd something to think of.
Floyed didn't win any round with more than a point and that show how good Pacman is, he is a fighter.

Lol.

Chucky, you're my nyggah, but stop smoking any weed that's laced with cow dung - it makes vision blurry.

Money landed more power punches and jabs.

One sided fight - and clearly 10-2 in favour of Money.

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by KingTom(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2015
daveP:

the weather just tripped, Khan in going in for the last punch on my word, oh heavens

weather regains his feet and khan smirks-what was that for

re: he's mocking the TMT efforts in the last 2years. Oh no floyd counters with a left hook right to the chin of Khan. Khan redraws... And goes in again.....

(crowd roars as khan delivers two fisted punches to the chin and nose of floyd who goes down flat;Khan turns to the crowd and begins to weep, hands in d air)

grin grin

(50cents and DIDDY are seen exiting the arena, camera catches manny looking dazed from the stands) grin grin
Jokes grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by chucky234(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Chucky, you're my nyggah, but stop smoking any weed that's laced with cow dung - it makes vision blurry.

Money landed more power punches and jabs.

One sided fight - and clearly 10-2 in favour of Money.
Hahahahaha like I said I'm a big fan of May money but he is a lazy fighter, let's say the fact. He run round the ring only waiting for opportunity to hit a jab, that's poor and lazy man like if you ask me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by 50calibre(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

You missed Sugar Ray Leonard vs Thomas Hearns. And I'd put Hearns vs Hagler on that list as well. Ditto Roberto Duran vs all the three. That was a great era for boxing. Hagler, Hearns, Duran, and Sugar Ray Leonard.

Ever heard of Pernell Whitaker and James Toney? Styles will always be different, brev.

Lol @ Audley Harrison the greatest bum ever. Pacman fought like Harrison yesterday tho. grin

You see!! Be honest, will you place this fight in the same league as those fights? Do you think anyone will remember this fight 10 years from now?

I don't get it when Floyd compares himself to Ali, that had to be the greatest blasphemy of the 21st century.

Ali was a well rounded fighter, he excellent defences, he was fast, he knew when to go on the offensive, he had impeccable footwork ( if not the best) his shuffle is still imitated by fighters today... Ali was an entertainer, he even taunted folks in the ring. Oh!! and ali also had a decent punch that was known to open cuts on his opponent's face. Britain's own Henry cooper had a taste of this

Floyd on the other hand, has no punching power, cannon throw more that two punches at a time, has this annoying thing he does with his shoulder like a guy trying to avoid getting hit by his girlfriend.

It's funny how this crazy style works. Fighters just can't comprehend it's awkwardness so they end up losing.

Boxing is dead!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by zeongeon: 2:40pm On May 03, 2015
50calibre:

Spot on, Manny didn't stalk mayweather as aggressively as I expected...Guyz that have fighting style like that of mayweather get beaten mercilessly once there opponent stalks them aggressive example Ufc fight btw wanderlei silva who stalked machida till he beat machida mercilessly.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 03, 2015
lol the princess and the frog ..

Is that Christina Milan?
Olaone1:

Wayne don become Kermit? lol grin

See in hand on pretty Christiana
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by ManTiger(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2015
malonephill:
it was a clear wrong decision to everybody, lame, mayweather only had some push on 6 round! Rest round was for pacquiao, Even spectators justify it, they were hissing when he was declared winner
Bro, its not all about the punches you throw... PacMan attacks violently but 75% of his punches were either blocked or waived while up to 60% of May punches hits the target. The response from the crowd was due to May arrogant in opposition to PacMan's friendly look. Also May disses 50c on IG some days ago and make more enemy for himself. Truth be told, he defend very well and throw more better punches than PacMan. Fact is PacMac is a very good fighter with attacking philosophy while May is better in defending and throw better punches that hit the target. This cannot be the fight of the century and the match does not even live up to the hype tho.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Olaone1: 2:54pm On May 03, 2015
GenBuhari:
lol the princess and the frog ..

Is that Christina Milan?
Yes. The girl set no be small. At 33 years oo
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by 50calibre(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

Mayweather was out there to fight, but Pacman didn't just return the favour. I think the two straight right Money landed in the first round set the tone for the fight. Manny felt the power and decided it was unwise to keep coming forward, else his ar.se would have been knocked out cold. Then the jabs were also supremely effective.

Mayweather fought his style and imposed himself on Manny. Whereas Manny was clueless all through the bout. Blame Manny not Mayweather.

Nah, you're going to tell ya children (like I will also tell mine) that you witnessed a clinic by a boxing scientist who showed what the sweet science is about - like my pops used to tell me about Joe Louis, Sonny Liston, Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Duran, Larry Holmes, Sugar Ray Leonard, Hearns, Hagler et al.. I miss watching boxing with my pops, man. grin

Never put Klitscho in the same sentence as Money - a bum in a dead heavyweight division era. grin

What!! Mayweather was on the back foot all day long with Pacquiao chasing him around the ring like a little kid. Mayweather landed decent shots and so did Pacquiao... It's just that his volume of punches didn't match that of Mayweather.

Of course I blame Pacquiao because he lost the fight. Mayweather played his part perfectly and won. Pacquiao actually showed some good defences yesterday despite the reach disadvantage but I blame him for not being much more aggressive. He shouldn't have allowed floyd maintain his distance from him, this is why he lost. He should have found a way to get inside and stay there.

Floyd thinks every move through before executing. Don't give him time to think, stay on him like a fly, forget landing on his head, he protects it so much, throw body shots to soften him up and when he starts dropping is arms, bang!! To his head.

Tyson's style is the answer to floyd. watch Tyson V Tyrell Biggs, you'd see how effective it is.

There's Internet everywhere now, your kids will watch footages from various eras and tell you this fight was shi*t. grin

I honestly don't see any difference between Floyd and W Klitschko.. If you can see any difference, I'm listening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Olaone1: 2:59pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Stunner1(f): 2:59pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
No be to wear suit chew gum like ashawo oh! Floyd go strip am naked grin

Beta pikin.. U sabi something
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by SirShymexx: 3:04pm On May 03, 2015
50calibre:

You see!! Be honest, will you place this fight in the same league as those fights? Do you think anyone will remember this fight 10 years from now?

I don't get it when Floyd compares himself to Ali, that had to be the greatest blasphemy of the 21st century.

Ali was a well rounded fighter, he excellent defences, he was fast, he knew when to go on the offensive, he had impeccable footwork ( if not the best) his shuffle is still imitated by fighters today... Ali was an entertainer, he even taunted folks in the ring. Oh!! and ali also had a decent punch that was known to open cuts on his opponent's face. Britain's own Henry cooper had a taste of this

Floyd on the other hand, has no punching power, cannon throw more that two punches at a time, has this annoying thing he does with his shoulder like a guy trying to avoid getting hit by his girlfriend.

It's funny how this crazy style works. Fighters just can't comprehend it's awkwardness so they end up losing.

Boxing is dead!!

Lmao @ Mayweather having no punching power. If that's the case, how come Pacman was scared to come forward and throw punches, after being at the receiving of those crisp left jabs and straight right?

Brev, I'll always remember this fight for the boxing genius of Mayweather and he tactically/technically as a scientist took away everything Manny has and imposed his will on him easily.

Let me throw a comparison here for you: the 2002 Champions league final, between Real Madrid and Bayern Leverkusen will always be one of the most interesting UCL finals I've ever seen (or maybe the 1997 one between Dortmund and Juventus) - but that doesn't the fact that the 1996 UCL final between Ajax and Juventus (the 2nd UCL final I ever watched live), despite how cagey and tactical/technical it was, will always be up there as one of the greatest ever. Give it time to sink in, and you'll see the greatness.

You think it's wrong for Mayweather to call himself the greatest - but Ali called himself the greatest before he ever became great. Despite the likes of Joe Louis and Sugar Ray Robinson paving the way for him. Pot and kettle. grin I still think Ali is the greatest, but he also did the same thing when he was active.

Mayweather is also an all rounder. Go watch some of his old fights. He just doesn't like doing too much. He goes in there, do what's required, while still looking pretty (pretty boy!! - no homo), and take his cheque - gimme the loot. grin

Boxing is alive - Mayweather saved it! grin

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Stunner1(f): 3:04pm On May 03, 2015
daveP:
lol

incase you need locations of caves to pack into after september 28... Just whistle and il be happy to show you! grin

you be chief of caves?

Choiii wickedness
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 03, 2015
OsamaB:

Dude since when are you the moderator who decides who should like boxing. This is a fight that has been hyped for five years, meaning a kid born five years ago can use this historic fight to develop love for the sport. Take it easy

I didn't say not to watch or enjoy, just don't spout dumb sh.it if you don't know a damn thing about boxing.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by KingTom(m): 3:16pm On May 03, 2015
Stunner1:

Beta pikin.. U sabi something
Yes na grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by lawrenzez(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2015
50calibre:
Very crappy fight!! Floyd was on his heels for the 12 rounds.

This isn't boxing but hide & seek

@ SirShymmex this isn't a fight, only one person was fighting.

I'm going to sleep, I can't believe I stayed up for this child's play.
ever heard this quote *the strong will always beat the weak but the brains will beat the strong everytime* he deviced a way of countering pac's attack dats it.......it's called strategy cus its all about winning not foolish bravery

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 03, 2015
Simple challenge to those saying Pacman won:

post 3 photos where Pacman lands a clean head shot
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by lawrenzez(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2015
chucky234:
Hahahahaha like I said I'm a big fan of May money but he is a lazy fighter, let's say the fact. He run round the ring only waiting for opportunity to hit a jab, that's poor and lazy man like if you ask me.
bruv fight is all about strategy...one needs to check his own strength and weakness and that of the enemy, then apply a strategy that counter the enemies attack.......to me thats what May Money did but pac only believed in his strength not strategy so strength failed him.....*a wise coward is better than a brave fool*

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 / Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.