Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures - Autos (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures (129082 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Cars Land To Nigeria Savely / Lexus Rx 330 04/05...very Cheap ( Cotonou Clean Cars) / 2013 Honda Accord (very Cheap) COTONOU CLEAN CARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2015
honeycrown:

How much can I get a clean and grade A Lexus rx 300 from cotonue.. ....including Nigeria custom clearing.

Asking price of RX300 1998/1999/

Budget 1.5m with custom duty papers

Asking price of RX300 2000/2003

Budget 1.7m with custom duty papers
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
good evening the nairalanders
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2015
make enquiries about cotonou Cars/Suv
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 9:28am On Sep 04, 2015
hassrash:
The great nairalanders we are here to showcase some of our good work which we've done for great people of nairalanders here is some pictures of the car/suv which we've delivered with original custom duty paper to different owners Door step you dont need to worry your self in searching for any cotonou car Agent ............

We specialize in buying a grade one tokunbo caling with people both Home And Abroad, No doubts we've goone far away on this Cotonou tokunbo car business

With God all things are possible we are here to serve you better than others

please for more informations contact us through bellow info!

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352 +22962537991

BlackBerry pin:2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

whatsapp:08035781822

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by bellyjean(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2015
My budget is #1.5m. My taste would be avensis(2004-2006), E0D(2005)n Honda civic(2004-2006) all tokunbo, neat with mileage below 90000. Do u have any that falls in thisrange?
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
bellyjean:
My budget is #1.5m. My taste would be avensis(2004-2006), E0D(2005)n Honda civic(2004-2006) all tokunbo, neat with mileage below 90000. Do u have any that falls in thisrange?

Honda accord EOD 2005 model and Honda Civic 2004/05 are good to go with your budget...

plus custom duty paper, grade one wit low mieage
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2015
Happy weekend the nairalander
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2015
The Nairalanders Hassan as Done it Again,here is another well done Job successful Delivered to one of our dearest client in Issac John Street  GRA ikeja Lagos‎ state .....
She contact me from Nairaland and chat  with me on whatsapp on August 29th we chat at lenght and finaly conclud the deal on September 2nd and the car was delivered yesterday September 4th ...

She as never seen me before she just have trust on me and take me for my world and Send almost 2m Naira to my Acct due to my  honesty and diligence,i thank God for the successful job Delivered

A lot of people on Nairaland have been Recommend me for Many people both home and abroad to get there car through HASSAN ...

This is just the beginning expect more picture soon both cotonou and deliverd to owner door step picture here in nigeria .‎

Thanks

Hassan.‎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
hassrash:
The Nairalanders Hassan as Done it Again,here is another well done Job successful Delivered to one of our dearest client in Issac John Street  GRA ikeja Lagos‎ state .....
She contact me from Nairaland and chat  with me on whatsapp on August 29th we chat at lenght and finaly conclud the deal on September 2nd and the car was delivered yesterday September 4th ...

She as never seen me before she just have trust on me and take me for my world and Send almost 2m Naira to my Acct due to my  honesty and diligence,i thank God for the successful job Delivered

A lot of people on Nairaland have been Recommend me for Many people both home and abroad to get there car through HASSAN ...

This is just the beginning expect more picture soon both cotonou and deliverd to owner door step picture here in nigeria .‎

Thanks

Hassan.‎

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Happy weekend the Nairalanders
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
hassrash:

You need a small car with a budget of 500k Either Ford focus 1999 hatch back and Toyota Camry 1994 - 1996 Orobo

Broz budget 700k for the ford focuss and budget 750k for the Orobo camry

kindly increase your budget to 600k/700k so as to enable you to get a good small Automatic AC car wit a very low maintenance plus duty papers.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by omw25: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
I have been following Mr Hassan here on nairaland for a while and decided to buy a car through him. I had never met him before then. We concluded the deal on the 2nd(wednesday) and he delivered my lovely ride on the 4th(Friday evening). He also handled the plate number registration and tint permit. i got the total package. I promised him this and here I am. He is truly a trustworthy fellow.
Lest i forget, he also brought me gifts from cotonou. Lol. Thank you so much Mr Hassan. He comes highly recommended for your car dealings.

hassrash:

Thanks

Hassan.‎

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by kenjava20: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
How much can i get a clean Toyota 2.2 2001/2002 Model with duty.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2015
kenjava20:
How much can i get a clean Toyota 2.2 2001/2002 Model with duty.

Budget 1/1.1m for 2001 toyota. camry

budget 1.2/1.3m for toyota camry 2002 model

All with custom duty papers
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
hassrash:

Thanks

Hassan.‎

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
hassrash:
The great Nairalanders here is Another grade one toyota camry. 2008 model deliver to  my Able young Lecturer All the Way from Ekiti
He met me in Seme border on wednesday ‎ we proceed to cotonou car market. and we search,inspect and finaly settle for this one here first class among the ones in the market!we whent back to seme border dat same day and made the fully  payment the car got to border on the following day thursday cleared with original custom duty paper same thursday .

Mr Kunle its a responsible  nice man,we really thank you for patronise us!!
‎we are expecting more lecturer to patronise us from Ekiti state ..LOL....With God All things are possible ‎

We promise our Dear Nairalander a good service in times of helping‎ you guys get a good  Suv/Car in cotonou car Market  plus a geniued 100% original nigeria custom duty paper 

Cheers

Hassan.‎
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2015
hassrash:

If you need a grade one total clean Car/Suv in cotonou car Market with good car history plus Original custom duty papers
Kindly contact Hassan Asap.....
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
hassrash:

Thanks

Hassan.‎

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
hassrash:
The great nairalanders we are here to showcase some of our good work which we've done for great people of nairalanders here is some pictures of the car/suv which we've delivered with original custom duty paper to different owners Door step you dont need to worry your self in searching for any cotonou car Agent ............

We specialize in buying a grade one tokunbo car/suv with a very low mileage, non demorage cars, accidented free,not a Salvage or flood vehicle plus 100% of original nigeria custom duty papers

Good people of nairaland can testify to it our good work as promote us in Dealing with people both Home And Abroad, No doubts we've goone far away on this Cotonou tokunbo car business

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thank God for Todays Deal.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2015
Make Enquiiries About Cotonou Suv/Cars
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
hassrash:
The great Nairalanders here is Another grade one toyota camry. 2008 model deliver to  my Able young Lecturer All the Way from Ekiti
He met me in Seme border on wednesday ‎ we proceed to cotonou car market. and we search,inspect and finaly settle for this one here first class among the ones in the market!we whent back to seme border dat same day and made the fully  payment the car got to border on the following day thursday cleared with original custom duty paper same thursday .

‎we are expecting more lecturer to patronise us from Ekiti state ..LOL....With God All things are possible ‎

We promise our Dear Nairalander a good service in times of helping‎ you guys get a good  Suv/Car in cotonou car Market  plus a geniued 100% original nigeria custom duty paper 

Cheers

Hassan.‎
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 4:44am On Sep 09, 2015
Osezzua:
I want to commend Hassrash for being true to his words, he's one of the very few Nigerians I think we currently lack at the helms of affairs of this great country. When I wanted to get my car from Cotonou, I surfed nairaland hoping to get someone who would give me what I wanted. I finally ended up with Hassrash n he never disappointed me a bit. The duty papers have been proven to genuine severally at customs checkpoints. Also d duty papers were promptly delivered without any delay and lastly I got a trouble free tokunbo car because of his experience. For this single reason, I ensured that Hassrash was responsible for d vehicle registration papers, tinted Permit etc and he delivered these without any problem. Guys, I implore u to patronise him for high quality tokunbo cars.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:00am On Sep 09, 2015
Make Enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 9:45am On Sep 09, 2015
Another Serious Buyer on the way
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
hassrash:

We specialize in buying a grade one tokunbo car/suv with a very low mileage, non demorage cars, accidented free,not a Salvage or flood vehicle plus 100% of original nigeria custom duty papers

Good people of nairaland can testify to it our good work as promote us in Dealing with people both Home And Abroad, No doubts we've goone far away on this Cotonou tokunbo car business

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
hassrash:

Cheers

Hassan.‎
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2015
hassrash:

If you need a grade one total clean Car/Suv in cotonou car Market with good car history plus Original custom duty papers
Kindly contact Hassan Asap.....
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:15am On Sep 11, 2015
hassrash:

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2015
This is Another grade one Honda Pilot 2010/2011 model Delivered to Egbeda lagos state

A fellow Nairalander Recommend us to this our newly client One and only Mr HYCENTH I help him got this first class Honda pilot Safely Delivered with a geniued nigeria custom duty paper pluss all the other document Tinted permit and car registration aswell.....

Kindly buy your car/suv through Hassan we promise you 100% grade one car in the market Accidented salvage free plus an original nigeria custom duty papers .

Keep the Equiries coming Another serious Buyer on the Way!!!!!

Cheers

HASSAN.

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
hassrash:
This is Another grade one Honda Pilot 2010/2011 model Delivered to Egbeda lagos state

A fellow Nairalander Remmend us to this our newly client One and only Mr HYCENTH I help him got this first class Honda pilot Safely Delivered with a geniued nigeria custom duty paper pluss all the other document Tinted permit and car registration aswell.....

Kindly buy your car/suv through Hassan we promise you 100% grade one car in the market Accidented salvage free plus an original nigeria custom duty papers .

Cheers

HASSAN.

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
hassrash:
T
hassrash post=37896751:
A fellow Nairalander Remmend us to this our newly client One and only Mr HYCENTH I help him got this first class Honda pilot Safely Delivered with a geniued nigeria custom duty paper pluss all the other document Tinted permit and car registration aswell.....
Cheers
HASSAN.
he great nairalanders we are here to showcase some of our good work which we've done for great people of nairalanders here is some pictures of the car/suv which we've delivered with original custom duty paper to different owners Door step you dont need to worry your self in searching for any cotonou car Agent ............

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (86) (Reply)

Come In For Your Comprehensive Vehicle History Report*+234-806-036-5068 With Pix / Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou / Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.