Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,522 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:07 PM

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures - Autos (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures (128582 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Cars Land To Nigeria Savely / Lexus Rx 330 04/05...very Cheap ( Cotonou Clean Cars) / 2013 Honda Accord (very Cheap) COTONOU CLEAN CARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:35am On Feb 03, 2016
Make enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Carter11:
I can confirm that Hassan is a trustworthy and honest dealer, he made the purchase of this 2015 Honda Accord very easy, from the beginning right through to the end, he's a professional at this and i have started recommending him to my fellows who want cars, the most interesting part was when we had to get cfa for the deal, he got the best possible prices and this helped bring the cost of the car down a few thousands.............CONTINUE THE GOOD JOB HASSAN.

1 Like

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
hassrash:
The great nairalanders we are here to showcase some of our good work which we've done for great people of nairalanders here are some pictures of the car/suv which Hassan delivered to different client with original custom duty paper in there Door step
You dont need to worry your self in searching for any cotonou car Agent ............

We specialize in buying a grade one tokunbo car/suv with a very low mileage, non a demorage cars, accidented free,not a Salvage or flood vehicle with 100% of original nigeria custom duty papers

Good people of nairalander can testify to it !!!!!!
our good work as promote us in Dealing with different people both Home And Abroad, No doubts we've goone so far and wide on this Cotonou tokunbo car business

With God all things are possible we are here to serve you better than others

please for more informations contact us through bellow info!

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352

Cotonou #+22962537991

BlackBerry pin:2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

whatsapp:08035781822

Cheers..

Hassan.

Check out wat we have offer the nairalanders!!!
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 5:51am On Feb 04, 2016

Cotonou num#+22962537991

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2016
Make. enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
Contact us for your cotonou tokunbo deal
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:36am On Feb 05, 2016
hassrash:
The great nairalanders we are here to showcase some of our good work which we've done for great people of nairalanders here are some pictures of the car/suv which Hassan delivered to different client with original custom duty paper in there Door step
You dont need to worry your self in searching for any cotonou car Agent ............

We specialize in buying a grade one tokunbo car/suv with a very low mileage, non a demorage cars, accidented free,not a Salvage or flood vehicle with 100% of original nigeria custom duty papers

our good work as promote us in Dealing with different people both Home And Abroad, No doubts we've goone so far and wide on this Cotonou tokunbo car business

Cotonou #+22962537991

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers..

Hassan.

Thank God is friday the nairalanders
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
Keep the enquiries coming!
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
We welcome every call
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by Kokopos(m): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Good day. Please how much will land a 2006 Ford edge to lagos. Thanks
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:40am On Feb 07, 2016
Budget 2.5m wit custom duty papers
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
hassrash:

Cotonou #+22962537991

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers..

Hassan.

Make enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
The nairalanders Call or drop a comment here or Email us for more enquiry of your dream car.

We are always at your services!

Tell :08035781822

Whatsapp:08035781822

Pin :2b666163

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thankx
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:55am On Feb 08, 2016
hassrash:
contact hassrash Autos for your grade one tokunbor car in cotonou car market!!!!

Reasons to Follow Us to cotonou car market......

with us we guarrante you 100% a very clean cheap car in cotonou car market with original nigeria customs duty paper.

cotonou car market is a very big place which some one can not move around in a day but with us we have a special different types of motor bike ,(okada)which we normally use, so searching for a good grade car is our deal as at stress free.

We wil help you get a very Low mileage cars in the market with accidented free.

we treat our customers with full respect with a good human relation.

we are Tested and Trusted for more enquries

whatsApp:08035781822

New bbpin:2B666163

harridson05@yahoo.co uk

Yours

Hassan.

Good morning to you all
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 9:36am On Feb 11, 2016
Make enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by otonzy(f): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2016
Good morning, saw all the wonderful testimony on Ur page, pls how much can one get a 2005/2006 Toyota highlander with navigation, reverse camera etc with custom papers, pls reply as soon as possible, thanks
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2016
otonzy:
Good morning, saw all the wonderful testimony on Ur page, pls how much can one get a 2005/2006 Toyota highlander with navigation, reverse camera etc with custom papers, pls reply as soon as possible, thanks

Asking price of highlander 2005/06

budget 2.5/2.6m with custom duty papers
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
A fellow nairalander contact us for a grade one toyota corolla 2008 model with nigeria custom duty papers here is the picture of the car!!

Thank God for the successful delivery to owners door step!

Cheers

Hassan

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by tunesoft(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
So i promised Mr hassrah that i would put up something about our experience together. I contacted him some weeks back on intention to get a toyota corolla S..08, after I read testimonies here...and also got some recommendations. Now note, not that I didn't have my own contacts in cotonou that I could use, but I once had a bad experience I cotonou. Anyways, I decided to use some neutral with of course extra care...and caution. But forget one cane never be too careful...if one will fall victim of fraud, one will...but hassrah is not. So after much consultations we I met him at the border and we went to search for the car....took like 4 hours to get my choice. Next was payment, biggest challenge as exchange rate made my budget look like peanuts. He got the best deal for exchange for me. Which he didnt even know i confirmed. In all d deal was made....some little hitches, but the car was delivered..with genuine custom papers..that was confirmed on the spot by a senior custom officer.. (he didn't even know about this until I introduced him to the officer ).whole, we even did small aye on top. Despite he had another car to deliver d same night at Lekki. In all, it was a great experience.... I leave him d honours to post pics of the car. One phrase...hassrah is safe to deal with. Pictures are above as u can see.

2 Likes

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by chibuezeokoro: 12:03am On Feb 14, 2016
How much is the landing cost to Nigeria:

Toyota Camry 2008 and

Toyota Corolla 2010
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:47am On Feb 15, 2016
chibuezeokoro:
How much is the landing cost to Nigeria:

Toyota Camry 2008 and

Toyota Corolla 2010

Budget 2.4m for camry 2008 model

budget 2.5/2.6m for corolla 2010
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Make enquiries
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Make enquiries................
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 7:20am On Feb 16, 2016
Good morning to you all
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by wizdonnel: 8:43am On Feb 16, 2016
Can 1.5M get me a clean leather seat toyota highlander?
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
wizdonnel:
Can 1.5M get me a clean leather seat toyota highlander?

NO Sir..
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
A Fellow nairalanders who as been Reading and following my thread contacted me late last year he told me that he want to order Hyundai Sonata 2011 model from USA and I wil be the one to do the clearing of the car from cotonou port and nigeria custom duty paper and delivered the car down to his door step in V.i lagos.

As God want it he sent the BOL of the car to me and transfer all the money to my Account without any doubt of mind !!

He told me that he as a full 100% Trust and confidence in me that I should bring his car as soon as am through with every document Asap.

Thank God for the safely and successful delivery of A Grade one Hyundai Sonata 2011 model to V.i in Lagos State with a geniued nigeria custom duty paper, Registration Number etc!!

Hassan is here for a serious and Responsible nairalanderz who want to import or buy car from cotonou car market !

For more details kindly contact through bellow info

whatsApp:08035781822

New bbpin:2B666163

harridson05@yahoo.co uk

Yours

Hassan.

Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 6:33am On Feb 17, 2016
We are always here for your services
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mobil number:08035781822 or 08153882352, 07026039171

Pin :2b666163

Emails:harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Whatsapp:08035781822

Thanks

Frontrunner Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2016
hassrash:

Cotonou #+22962537991

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers..

Hassan.
Re: Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures by hassrash(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
tunesoft:
So i promised Mr hassrah that i would put up something about our experience together. I contacted him some weeks back on intention to get a toyota corolla S..08, after I read testimonies here...and also got some recommendations. Now note, not that I didn't have my own contacts in cotonou that I could use, but I once had a bad experience I cotonou. Anyways, I decided to use some neutral with of course extra care...and caution. But forget one cane never be too careful...if one will fall victim of fraud, one will...but hassrah is not. So after much consultations we I met him at the border and we went to search for the car....took like 4 hours to get my choice. Next was payment, biggest challenge as exchange rate made my budget look like peanuts. He got the best deal for exchange for me. Which he didnt even know i confirmed. In all d deal was made....some little hitches, but the car was delivered..with genuine custom papers..that was confirmed on the spot by a senior custom officer.. (he didn't even know about this until I introduced him to the officer ).whole, we even did small aye on top. Despite he had another car to deliver d same night at Lekki. In all, it was a great experience.... I leave him d honours to post pics of the car. One phrase...hassrah is safe to deal with. Pictures are above as u can see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (86) (Reply)

Dear Sir/ma Buy Your Europe/American Clean and cheap Car From Cotonou / Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou / Direct Tokumbo Cars At A Cheaper Price: 2000 - 2014 Model Cars. Toyota, Honda,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.