Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Bring Back Our Girls: Hoax Or Real Deal? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bring Back Our Girls: Hoax Or Real Deal? (522 Views)

Is This Photoshop or Real? / Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? / 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bring Back Our Girls: Hoax Or Real Deal? by simtosin: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Recently I have followed the #BBOG campaign with interests and I'm starting to doubt the credibility of the campaign. I'm not even sure if there's any truth to this story. From their operations, Boko Haram loves to be seen as a hardcore group with no element of softness or room for negotiation. Most of what their atrocities is geared towards showing how deadly they are prior to their alignment with ISIS. Buni Yadi boys were all executed, when they invade villages they execute all members of the village. With the recent military onslaught, we found out that they slay their wives and family members as the military closed in on them. So why would the case of the Chibok Girls be different? Why would it get this much media attention? Why is the military so unconcerned about them to state that "Sambisa forest operation not about Chibok girls"?

Thoughts please.

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Probe NNPC's Missing $20bn – Buhari / Ex-nddc Commissioner Jailed Three Years For Stealing Transformers / China Pirates Eiffel Tower, Major European Monuments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.