Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer (7734 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr / Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer / Asus Zenphone 2 ; Budget On Steroids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by elijahdre(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
maxdozie:
70k for Phone

Just for Hello afa na...
No nah!! bro u could have saved that Moni for Sumtin Beta
I laughed in greek,bros phone is far.beyond hello again o.well except for those who just want to show off without knowing the true usefulness of such gadgets.50k sef might be.too much.
Galaxy s6 edge currently sells at 180k
Note4 more than 100k and this asus competes well averagely with s6 and very well with note 4
Asus rocks joo
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by maxdozie(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
elijahdre:

I laughed in greek,bros phone is far.beyond hello again o.well except for those who just want to show off without knowing the true usefulness of such gadgets.50k sef might be.too much.
Galaxy s6 edge currently sells at 180k
Note4 more than 100k and this asus competes well averagely with s6 and very well with note 4
Asus rocks joo

Wasn't Expecting Sumtin diff...
U dey sell fone na.. So u no fit talk say na Bad fin

1 Like

Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Fiilosofer(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
One hand feature...

Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Fiilosofer(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Remote control

Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by mrdrizzy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nigga answer ur questions
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by AndroBlaze: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Fiilosofer:
Remote control

What do you mean remote control? Does it have an irblaster? Can you control other devices with it?
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by elijahdre(m): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
AndroBlaze:

What do you mean remote control? Does it have an irblaster? Can you control other devices with it?
Not tried it though but its on the menu
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by elijahdre(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
sakalisis:

does it support multuscreen like samsung??
No
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Namzy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thought you bought Lenovo k3 note a while ago or are you just reviewing and sending it back?
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Goahead(m): 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Namzy:
Thought you bought Lenovo k3 note a while ago or are you just reviewing and sending it back?
Don't be confused dude, he's the same Elijahdre....

Reviewing account I guesscheesy

1 Like

Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Stuffyj(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Fiilosofer:
One hand feature...
Nice review. The phone is a superb machine.
Filosofer, where do u reside? I saw a pic u snapped in one thread wc resembles UITH, Ilorin.
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Stuffyj(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Fiilosofer:
One hand feature...
Filosofer, where do u reside? I saw a pic u snapped in one thread wc resembles UITH, Ilorin. I love to see d phone
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by ekmaxop: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
You'll need a big powerbank for the phone
just go to jumia search and type "30,000mAh external battery pack - black" and order for the one sold by DON-IYKE TECH; na the jumia 30,000mAh powerbank current promo be dat. For 3500 naira only
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by jorhney(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
ekmaxop:
You'll need a big powerbank for the phone
just go to jumia search and type "30,000mAh external battery pack - black" and order for the one sold by DON-IYKE TECH; na the jumia 30,000mAh powerbank current promo be dat. For 3500 naira only

30000mah for 3.5k?? ... powerbank LA fake angry

1 Like

Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Soclose007(m): 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
jorhney:

30000mah for 3.5k?? ... powerbank LA fake angry
guy that power bank strong die... at first me thinks na fake cause of the price but I gave it a try.... and worthy it
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by jorhney(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Soclose007:
guy that power bank strong die... at first me thinks na fake cause of the price but I gave it a try.... and worthy it

how many times does it charge your phone and what's d mah of d phone
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Fiilosofer(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Stuffyj:

Filosofer, where do u reside? I saw a pic u snapped in one thread wc resembles UITH, Ilorin. I love to see d phone

Yes it's UITH... But I'm not currently with the Asus...
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Fiilosofer(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Goahead:
Don't be confused dude, he's the same Elijahdre....

Reviewing account I guesscheesy

Lolzz .. I'm not Elijahdre... I'm a different person. I recommend him cox he delivers.. If you've had a deal with him you'll do the same
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Fiilosofer(m): 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Namzy:

I'm still using my lenovo k3 note... Don't be
smiley
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Fiilosofer(m): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
mrdrizzy:
Nigga answer ur questions

Relax.. I'm not always online, got school stuffs to take care of... If there's a question I've not answered kindly requote
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Fiilosofer(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
mrdrizzy:
Great device u got there

bt i have few questions

-how well will you say the intel processor have served you so far,is it good/beta than d rest(cus that remains the only processor i havnt used yet)

-review on d battery.

Gracias

Just seeing this... Sorry for late reply... I may not have tried as much processors as you have sir, hence I can't compare.. But from present usage, the processor is wonderful, haven't gotten anything that looks like a lag, maybe coz of the huge ram tho...

I'll be talking about the battery probably tomorrow... Want to test it for a while first so I won't give a false review
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by jorhney(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Fiilosofer:

Just seeing this... Sorry for late reply... I may not have tried as much processors as you have sir, hence I can't compare.. But from present usage, the processor is wonderful, haven't gotten anything that looks like a lag, maybe coz of the huge ram tho...

I'll be talking about the battery probably tomorrow... Want to test it for a while first so I won't give a false review

post the antutu benchmark
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Goahead(m): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Fiilosofer:

Lolzz .. I'm not Elijahdre... I'm a different person. I recommend him cox he delivers.. If you've had a deal with him you'll do the same
I'm just pointing out the obvious...

Good lucksad

1 Like

Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by jorhney(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Goahead:

Good lucksad

grin grin grin grin
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by xtervaganza(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Goahead:

Good lucksad
hahahaha owned grin grin grin
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by wolero7(m): 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Case closed! Nice phone though.
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Fiilosofer(m): 1:13am On Apr 27, 2015
Goahead:

Good lucksad

Did you notice I never said the phone was mine... It's a hands on review, ok? Check my lenovo thread and you'll see how I started with "I just received my phone"... I understand your suspicion tho Buh... Good luck with that
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Goahead(m): 7:40am On Apr 27, 2015
Fiilosofer:

Did you notice I never said the phone was mine... It's a hands on review, ok? Check my lenovo thread and you'll see how I started with "I just received my phone"... I understand your suspicion tho Buh... Good luck with that
I assumed Mr Elijahdre sent the phone for you to review it...

If that's the case, then why would Elijahdre send a phone all the way from Iyana Ipaja to you in Illorin just to have it reviewed by you
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by mrdrizzy(m): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2015
Goahead:

If that's the case, then why would Elijahdre send a phone all the way from Iyana Ipaja to you in Illorin just to have it reviewed by you
BUSTED!!! smiley
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Fiilosofer(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2015
Goahead:

I'll leave you to your assumptions as it doesn't change anything... No need rattling on NL to prove a vivid point
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Namzy(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2015
Lol d wifi hotspot gave it away. So either you r d same or you and elijahdre stay same place or saw briefly but that had been busted also but nothing spoil shaa, whether same person we just need selling points on these devices
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by elijahdre(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2015
weldone bro, all these points doesnt cause any arguement here
Filosofer is my good customer,bought a phone from him . He uses lenovo K3 note while I use asus zenfone 2 and he decided to do a review for me cos he's better than I do in reviewing.
Does this clear the doubts?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me Choose With Reasons. Tecno L9 Plus Or Camon CX Air / How Do I Go About Internet Settings With Nokia E5 / N1.7bn Fine: NCC Plans To Shut MTN, Glo, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.