Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer (7737 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr / Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer / Asus Zenphone 2 ; Budget On Steroids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Elxandre(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2015
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Goahead(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Fiilosofer:

I'll leave you to your assumptions as it doesn't change anything... No need rattling on NL to prove a vivid point
my assumptions are valid until you clarify me on that hot-spot...

Anyway, Mr Elijahdre has just cleared the air.

Consider this irrelevant.
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by ekmaxop: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
jorhney:

30000mah for 3.5k?? ... powerbank LA fake angry
Fake and yet ppl dey rush buy am without returning back due to satisfaction?

Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by benega: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Fiilosofer:

I'll leave you to your assumptions as it doesn't change anything... No need rattling on NL to prove a vivid point
oga post the atuntu benchmark score joor
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by donbenie(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
maxdozie:
70k for Phone

Just for Hello afa na...
No nah!! bro u could have saved that Moni for Sumtin Beta
Na poverty dey worry you,go buy Nokia 103 abeg,it go serve you wella,SMH...

1 Like

Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Jeffy1206(m): 6:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Pre order it now for only #38800. Only this week offer.
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by benega: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2015
Guys i researched the fone and it turns out the intel processor ranks very low on performance even lower than some mtk quad cores. The atuntu score is 21006 how pathetic little wonder mr Fiilosofer doesent wanna post it.
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Goahead(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2015
benega:
Guys i researched the fone and it turns out the intel processor ranks very low on performance even lower than some mtk quad cores. The atuntu score is 21006 how pathetic little wonder mr Fiilosofer doesent wanna post it.
gringringrin
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Habeebpain(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2015
Jeffy1206:
Pre order it now for only #38800. Only this week offer.

Zenfone 2 for 38,800? I guess you're talking about ZE550ML not even ZE551ML, talk less of the 4GB RAM version.
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by taven(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nice phone but how much?
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by gulfer: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Goahead:
I'm just pointing out the obvious...

Good lucksad
Busted embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by elijahdre(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
benega:
Chai.why can't we be sincere just for once.
How come this is 21000?
There is God o

Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by elijahdre(m): 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
taven:
Nice phone but how much?
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Fiilosofer(m): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
gulfer:
Busted embarassed embarassed embarassed

Did you actually read through the thread? I wish I had more time so I could give you some...
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Fiilosofer(m): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
benega:

Source of research pls... There's nothing I've posted here that's wrong... I leave you to your opinion tho. You amaze me.
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by benega: 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
elijahdre:

Chai.why can't we be sincere just for once.
How come this is 21000?
There is God o
so you and ur clone have to be totrtured before you release simple info grin
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by mashnino(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
maxdozie:
70k for Phone

Just for Hello afa na...

Ignorance... At its peak..

Stop living in 2005...

Phones are way more than just calling incase you dont know
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by mashnino(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
maxdozie:
70k for Phone

Just for Hello afa na...

Ignorance... At its peak..

Stop leaving in 2005...

Phones are way more than just calling incase you dont know
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Habeebpain(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
benega:

Can you please post links? Lower than some MTK quad-cores?
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by benega: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Habeebpain:

Can you please post links? Lower than some MTK quad-cores?
just wanted the op to post the benchmark score. And it worked.

3 Likes

Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by jorhney(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
benega:
just wanted the op to post the benchmark score. And it worked.

so u said those crap just to make him post d benchmark shocked ... You need Jesus grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by gulfer: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Fiilosofer:

Did you actually read through the thread? I wish I had more time so I could give you some...
I read all and saw the snapshot showing your Wifi SSID kapisch cool cool cool
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by henry007(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2015
anyone else starting to question ElijahDre's credibility?

1 Like

Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Goahead(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2015
henry007:
Nobody Is questioning his credibility, in fact I myself that raised the issue have done business with him and will still do again despite the challenges...

His credibility is boldly written over him....
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by lanre316: 8:08am On Apr 29, 2015
70k on an unknown brand! Hmmm. If it's Samsung or Apple or LG or One plus, that's an okay amount to spend for those recognised and trusted brands. But 70k on Asus phone, with unverified benchmark score. Hmmm again.
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by lanre316: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2015
henry007:

Haba! A little smart falsehood of giving your phone to another person to review is not enough to question his credibility. I'm sure we won't even know if filosofer is not busted due to the Wifi name giveaway. He just assumed that since filosofer lenovo review brought him more business why not try with other more expensive phones. He's still credible. A little falsehood to promote business is not a bad thing.
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Habeebpain(m): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2015
lanre316:
70k on an unknown brand! Hmmm. If it's Samsung or Apple or LG or One plus, that's an okay amount to spend for those recognised and trusted brands. But 70k on Asus phone, with unverified benchmark score. Hmmm again.

Asus, unknown brand? Oga you're a learner.
Asus got the contract for the 2 Nexus 7 tablets Google made. If Google trusts them to do business with them twice in a row, who are you to say they're unknown?
Just because they don't launch in Nigeria doesn't mean they're unknown. Have you seen their laptops, their NUCs and their padfone series?
Asus isn't an unknown brand o!

2 Likes

Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by lanre316: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2015
Habeebpain:

Asus, unknown brand? Oga you're a learner.
Asus got the contract for the 2 Nexus 7 tablets Google made. If Google trusts them to do business with them twice in a row, who are you to say they're unknown?
Just because they don't launch in Nigeria doesn't mean they're unknown. Have you seen their laptops, their NUCs and their padfone series?
Asus isn't an unknown brand o!

Oga, ASUS is known, NOT in Nigeria here, but in USA. Average Nigerian doesn't know that brand, whereas they know Apple, Samsung or LG. I know they're fairly popular in USA, but that's not the case here. If you tell someone in Nigeria you spent 70k on ASUS phone, they'll look at you like "WTF". That's my point,sir
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by maxdozie(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2015
Ppl way no fit Even Buy Tecno of 20k just they Talk Trash here .... Even Sammy of 70k I no Buy... I got much more Investments to make with 70k than spend it on Phone... PHONE WAY I NO GO SELL REACH 60K LETA... Say Na me use pass!
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by lanre316: 7:35am On May 02, 2015
maxdozie:
Ppl way no fit Even Buy Tecno of 20k just they Talk Trash here ....
Even Sammy of 70k I no Buy...
I got much more Investments to make with 70k than spend it on Phone...
PHONE WAY I NO GO SELL REACH 60K LETA...
Say Na me use pass!

Believe me, the re-selling of value of ASUS is much lower than Samsung or Apple, because to an average Nigerian, the name Asus is like jiayu or jiake or Meizu. If you buy it for 70k now, you will be lucky if you can resell it for 30k.
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Habeebpain(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2015
lanre316:

Believe me, the re-selling of value of ASUS is much lower than Samsung or Apple, because to an average Nigerian, the name Asus is like jiayu or jiake or Meizu. If you buy it for 70k now, you will be lucky if you can resell it for 30k.

That's a very untrue statement.
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Crispels(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2015
Fiilosofer:

It's 70k from Elijahdre systems

What about ur lenovo k3 note??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Pes 2019 PSP Game For Android (transfer Updated) / TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card / Nokia 8800 Special Edition Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.