Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Fire Explosion At Allen Gas,Okota Lagos,Many Feared Dead,Others Injured(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Explosion At Allen Gas,Okota Lagos,Many Feared Dead,Others Injured(Photos) (1216 Views)

Bomb Explosion At University Of Maiduguri Mosque / Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash / 6 Chibok Girls Are Dead, Others Married Off To Boko Haram Commanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Explosion At Allen Gas,Okota Lagos,Many Feared Dead,Others Injured(Photos) by uzomarinze11: 12:09am On Apr 26, 2015
Many people were feared dead today as Allen Gas located at Ago Palace Way,Okota,Lagos was gutted by fired.

According to twitter user @AkoHinDeY,the unfortunate incident happened during the process of loading the gas.Pictured below is one of the victims of the incident who was rushing to hospital for his life despite sustaining many burn injuries.

Re: Fire Explosion At Allen Gas,Okota Lagos,Many Feared Dead,Others Injured(Photos) by tomakint: 12:27am On Apr 26, 2015
.......this is pathetic, I pray for the dead to continue to rest in peace.
Re: Fire Explosion At Allen Gas,Okota Lagos,Many Feared Dead,Others Injured(Photos) by Sirnokiopee(m): 12:40am On Apr 26, 2015
May God help us and reduce/stop all this tragedy

RIP to the dead cry
Re: Fire Explosion At Allen Gas,Okota Lagos,Many Feared Dead,Others Injured(Photos) by menix(m): 1:26am On Apr 26, 2015
An unplanned Lagos...

In satellite town we ve Tank farms close to residential area, d worst I discovered recently was a Container Terminal situated in a street close to Wilmer bustop in Olodi apapa.

And we say we ve Government.
Re: Fire Explosion At Allen Gas,Okota Lagos,Many Feared Dead,Others Injured(Photos) by baybeeboi: 1:47am On Apr 26, 2015
the tin wei Tinubu plant for Lagos wei d bring all this fire, na him sabi sha.
Re: Fire Explosion At Allen Gas,Okota Lagos,Many Feared Dead,Others Injured(Photos) by uzomarinze11: 6:37am On Apr 26, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
May God help us and reduce/stop all this tragedy

RIP to the dead cry
Amen
Re: Fire Explosion At Allen Gas,Okota Lagos,Many Feared Dead,Others Injured(Photos) by okoro4: 6:55am On Apr 26, 2015
RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured
Re: Fire Explosion At Allen Gas,Okota Lagos,Many Feared Dead,Others Injured(Photos) by uzomarinze11: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
tomakint:
.......this is pathetic, I pray for the dead to continue to rest in peace.
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Copyright © Of Slogan "GEJ My Hero, Fayose My Role Model" / I Will Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari. / Live Photos-- President Jonathan takes Buhari on tour of Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.