Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nairastake Is A Scam....please Beware - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairastake Is A Scam....please Beware (1625 Views)

Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / Is Nairastake Now A Scam? / Emmanuel Awaritete Is An Online Fraudster | Please, Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairastake Is A Scam....please Beware by Iyke4Real(m): 12:53am On Apr 26, 2015
For those of us in the betting business, there is always a smile on your face when you predict correctly and win a certain amount of money. Your happiness will turn to sadness if after making your payout, you don't receive an alert within or after 48 hours. This has always been the case with the aforementioned company and initially, I thought they were just going through a difficult period because their excuse then was that they had many payouts within a short period of time (if i hear). A friend of mine was paid three months after winning the sum of N50,000 and as an agent representing this company, I just tried to encourage my friends and customers to keep the faith. I kept preaching this message until I had the same problem as an agent. I had to cough up N135,000 to pay a customer that won a bet in my shop. I got paid a month later and they apologized that it was just an issue with the bank. Three days later, I had to pay out another N58,000 and its been five months since that day. This shit company and their scam customer care agents have been tossing me around. I have written series of emails, made calls and even threatened them without success. My fund worth N44,000 is still with them and I have made up my mind to let go and move on. Perhaps, my greatest mistake was dealing with a bunch of scam artistes in the first place.

Beware of these thieves and do not be a victim.
Re: Nairastake Is A Scam....please Beware by pesty100(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Seun please pass on this info am also a victim
Re: Nairastake Is A Scam....please Beware by hawly007: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2015
If u hear Nairastake pls runaway from them, I deposit little cash with them, with my betting system I am making lot of profit. Suddenly the money disappear in my account, I mail them No reply till today.
Re: Nairastake Is A Scam....please Beware by motab(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2015
Those people are thieves. Made a Lil deposit like 3weeks ago and till now i am yet to be credited. Tried reaching them via email, phone numbers yet nothing
Re: Nairastake Is A Scam....please Beware by toluayo93: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2015
hawly007:
If u hear Nairastake pls runaway from them, I deposit little cash with them, with my betting system I am making lot of profit. Suddenly the money disappear in my account, I mail them No reply till today.

pls what system do u use
Re: Nairastake Is A Scam....please Beware by ccollins(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Partners / Investors for lucrative Business / Elderly Care In Ibadan, Nigeria / 500MT Self Propelled Barge Is Needed In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.