Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters (20837 Views)

Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku / Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by shammah1(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2015
Lemme ask you this, why haven't the muslims in Borno State ever voted for a christian candidates that contested for governor of the state?
eagleeyez:

You forgot to add that she shared money and that atiku is solidly behind her hence the earlier request by him to transfer inec officers out at the time the election was earlier cancelled

What is your evidence that muslims voted her? Muslims also voted ishaku
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by salbis(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista:
Whether Gender or Religion that is the Choice of Tarabans. Wasn't it ethnic voting pattern that we withnessed in March 28? Wasn't Lagos Guber more of tribal than competence? Wasn't Rivers election more of a show of brotherhood? What about Kano, wasn't it more of party affiliation than competence? Allow Tarabans space jare, they have elected their new Governor. We all should respect it and live with it.
You have said it all
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2015
...mmmm I smell ringing in that in Nigeria pdp don't want a woman to be. a governor the woman could ave win the election in aapril.... don't worry we are going totribunal.. abt it...APC chaange
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2015
shammah1:
They can't. Muslims see women as slaves or house wives so they don't value them
They just want to impose in Taraba

1 Like

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by usbcable(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2015
shammah1:
You got it wrong. If so, I can tell you that all the muslims in Taraba voted for her because she is a Muslim. Even the underage almajiris so what are you saying?

You should just get used to the fact that your APC candidate didn't win and move on
shammah1
read my post again.
all am saying is that votong pattern in Nigeria during this period is mostly around ethnic religious and in Taraba's case includes gender related factors.

I didnt say it is a PDP thing.

seems you PDP guys acting as if heaven will fall sjould Taraba fall for APC.

have no fear PDP will win or has won Taraba so dont go around breaking your neck over the matter.

as I told barcanista APC can't win everywhere.
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by usbcable(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2015
shammah1:
What are you saying? SR came too late with this one when since yesterday we already know the winner
you kinda like this question format
"what are you saying" lol.
okay.
What am saying is that wvery PDP supporter I knew clasified SR as rubbish reporters and liars.
so PDp should not take them as a valid source in this case.

IT'S JUST A JOKE
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Yasher: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2015
Even the devil's advocate called sahara reporters can't report anything contrary because he won clearly
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by fineguy11(m): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Adeboye can't even join that propagandist party if he chooses to be a politician today.
his God son is vice president,,so suck it....
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by usbcable(m): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista:
The voting pattern of the SW had the least case of tribal influence and it is very commendable. Though I wasn't happy the the NC states of Benue and Kogi voted against Jonathan, but I understand with them because of the flops they call Governors. If you really know me, I'm not supporting Arc Ishaku simply because he's PDP, I am supporting him because I know what APC represent and it won't augur well for Taraba to vote an incumpetent woman from an hypocritical party. My slogan has always been "Patriotism above partisanship"

As for Barcelona/Bayern fixture, I pity Bayern Munich. It is unfortunate that they are to be the next victim of Hurricane Barca. The Champions League is very sacrosanct and Barcelona will lift the trophy.

ehm ehn.
you seem yo now get my drift.

Face value. APC dont look evil or incompetent in any way as you seem to paint them nowadays.

I dont know about either candidate foe Taraba. So using your hyper active reasearch skills lets see what you have about both candidates that is making you call her incompetent and wanting to see DDI end up in government house.

not to worry by May 14 your signature go change again.
7Up things on my mind
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2015
usbcable:

ehm ehn.
you seem yo now get my drift.

Face value. APC dont look evil or incompetent in any way as you seem to paint them nowadays.

I dont know about either candidate foe Taraba. So using your hyper active reasearch skills lets see what you have about both candidates that is making you call her incompetent and wanting to see DDI end up in government house.

not to worry by May 14 your signature go change again.
7Up things on my mind
bros forget about Aisha abeg. For barca, we are repeating 2009 history.

1 Like

Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2015
Those who follow me will testify that my predictions concerning this supplementary election work.
Concerning Political position in Africa women don't perform well when given some sensitive position. If she doesn't win, well, she should just take it in good faith.
God knows why the election was not in her favour. Look at Situation of women in Africa they are not given the free will to do things without interference from Men.
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by eagleeyez: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2015
shammah1:
Lemme ask you this, why haven't the muslims in Borno State ever voted for a christian candidates that contested for governor of the state?

My dear the answer is obvious... Borno is more of an islamic state even by history its just like u are asking y we don't have a chhristian governor in sokoto.
Taraba isn't am sure u know that.
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by elbaraj001(m): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2015
Personally...I dnt want dat woman to lead dat state....women can be power drunk...so should better go back to her senate chambers if she got d chance again..
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by eagleeyez: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2015
shammah1:
The most religious driven ppl in Nigeria are the Muslims from the north. It's always theirs that they support that's why Jonathan was hated by northerners right from his day 1 as vice president. Meanwhile they voted massively for Yar'adua and Buhari in 2007. I'm from the north but the truth must be told

Sweet heart, the north voted in obasanjo and goodluck in first term. Please get your facts right.

You seem to be religiously bias, I really won't go on with this discussion
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by rexbuton: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2015
I so love northern Christians.. they are so committed and can bear any name in the Bible
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2015
I can donate my hanky too cheesy
Sai PDP!

Rapzino:
here, take my hanky and wipe those tears. We don't want her and we've made our choice period!
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by shammah1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
That's only OBJ's first term because there was an initial agreement that he will hand over power back to the north which he did. There wasn't any real opposition candidates to fight him. Remember that PDP was formed by the northern leaders including names like IBB, Abulsalam etc and before then, the power has been in the North right from Shehu Shagari, Buhari, IBB, Abacha and Abulsalam. That's why power had to shift from the north to the south at that time
eagleeyez:

Sweet heart, the north voted in obasanjo and goodluck in first term. Please get your facts right.

You seem to be religiously bias, I really won't go on with this discussion
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by shammah1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
But they are a lot of genuine Christians from Borno state. Ain't they indigens too? Taraba is also a dominated Christian state. That should seal this matter
eagleeyez:

My dear the answer is obvious... Borno is more of an islamic state even by history its just like u are asking y we don't have a chhristian governor in sokoto.
Taraba isn't am sure u know that.
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by shammah1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lol. Maybe because SR have always been bias with their reports. One sided news. Just like Tinubu's TVC
usbcable:

you kinda like this question format
"what are you saying" lol.
okay.
What am saying is that wvery PDP supporter I knew clasified SR as rubbish reporters and liars.
so PDp should not take them as a valid source in this case.

IT'S JUST A JOKE
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by eagleeyez: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
shammah1:
That's only OBJ's first term because there was an initial agreement that he will hand over power back to the north which he did. There wasn't any real opposition candidates to fight him. Remember that PDP was formed by the northern leaders including names like IBB, Abulsalam etc and before then, the power has been in the North right from Shehu Shagari, Buhari, IBB, Abacha and Abulsalam. That's why power had to shift from the north to the south at that time

Fantastic! Am glad u know this but observwe that they are "muslims" right? Yet they put him in power

This has shown u are intelligent and know your onions. Please note this, the grass roots in north have been and are being deceived as well as brainwashed. Just to enable the northern elite get their selfish aims

If not is it not the same grassroot that was delivered to obasanjo and gej to enable him be declared as presido? Look the "religious sentiments you are seeing as a whole is part of the strategies of the northern oligarch. Forget who u see such as ibb, atiku etc the real elitews are behinnd and very powerful they are selfish and very matewrialistic as well as wicked. They instigate all these issues just for reasons that average man will never know. They fall on religion because its the only obvious factor that. Causes division .

You are made to believe its about muslims vs christians? No! Its about. Strategies on ground to fulfill their ambition .
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by shammah1(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Just incase you don't know, I'm not a PDP guy. I believe in individuals and not a party. I hate they way politics is been conducted in Nigeria. Instead of focusing on their own manifestos, they keep preaching hate to another party.
At least, the same way you'll insult someone's underachievement, also praise his or her achievements too.
usbcable:

shammah1
read my post again.
all am saying is that votong pattern in Nigeria during this period is mostly around ethnic religious and in Taraba's case includes gender related factors.

I didnt say it is a PDP thing.

seems you PDP guys acting as if heaven will fall sjould Taraba fall for APC.

have no fear PDP will win or has won Taraba so dont go around breaking your neck over the matter.

as I told barcanista APC can't win everywhere.
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Emyben(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Darius will do well. He is an Architect and Architects do things with style
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by ocelot2006(m): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
usbcable:

Yes. Most of the voting pattern on 28th was around ethnic and religious sentiments especially from the SS SE NE NW. I feel it was only the NC and SW that voted based on conviction.

The lagos case was ethnicity over feed by PDP themselves and just as it backfired in presidency ot backfired in Lagos too.
I know not much of Rivers politics so no comments there.

My dear dont make it seem as if you care so much about Tarabans ooo. You care more that PDP wins.

How far? we haven't seen your comment on barca thread as per the bayern fixtures. maybe by May your signature will be.modified again. lol. Barcelona is nt winning UCL.

You folks keep blaming PDP for playing the tribal card in Lagos when the truth is that it was the Oba in favour of the APC candidate that instigated all that with his Lagoon speech.
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Eureka123(f): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
HAZAZEL:

My pal that's were u got it wrong. Women or better still educated women shouldn't just vote somone in because the person is of the same gender. I think leadership oppurtunities should be given based on: abilty, track- record, vision and responsibility. Not : gender, ethnicity, religeon or familiarity.

Hope you agree?

Words of wisdom, sir. Giving honor to whom honor is due. I hope one day, the gender of a credible female presidential candidate isn't used against her. God bless Nigeria.
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by Rapzino: 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
peppyluv02:
I can donate my hanky too cheesy
Sai PDP!

hahaha, the guy need it.
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by godwin120alex: 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Gud one
Re: PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters by eagleeyez: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
shammah1:
But they are a lot of genuine Christians from Borno state. Ain't they indigens too? Taraba is also a dominated Christian state. That should seal this matter

Okay ......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP, Adamu Visits Policemen Injured By Shi’ite Protesters [Photos] / Depots Deserted As Petrol Landing Cost Hits ₦‎720/Litre / “A Nigerian Senator Duped Me”— Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.