Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant (12157 Views)

I Am Still Alive / Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons / Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
adamskutty:
I bet the irrelevant attention seeking rat has crawled back to its hole. grin grin

The irony! Who is the rat now? Come here adams, my little northern punching bag. cool
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
mfuasi:

You are getting overly excited without cause.This is not a duel, you would need to be on my level for this to be one. wink
hahah! Coward! U had to report my post and got me banned for a day by antispambot, i wanted to wait till around this time tomorrow after my banned must have expired before i mauled that madness that is about to cripple ur coconut brain completely before i saw ur post were u said i ran away and u called me ur pounching bag, oh really? grin grin grin

This sh!!!T is about to get real!
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
mfuasi:

The irony! Who is the rat now? Come here adams, my little northern punching bag. cool
oh my goodness i pity u. grin grin Those who knows me won't be too quick to type what u just posted, grin They will wait for maybe a day or two, even a week, they will say to themselves "something could be wrong somewhere, maybe he got banned" grin

U Kenyan bastard with cricket legs u will be my pounching bag not the other way round, u ar0used garruloused punk. grin grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hercules222:
hahah! Coward! U had to report my post and got me banned for a day by antispambot, i wanted to wait till around this time tomorrow after my banned must have expired before i mauled that madness that is about to cripple ur coconut brain completely before i saw ur post were u said i ran away and u called me ur pounching bag, oh really? grin grin grin

This sh!!!T is about to get real!

Lmao!

Is this Kenyanlady or my punching bag? I need to know who I am addressing . wink
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
mfuasi:

Lmao!

Is this Kenyanlady or my punching bag? I need to know who I am addressing . wink
puhahah! This is ur lord and master adamskutty, my deranged robot. grin grin grin

I have been the one mauling u wretched burnt skin cannibal all these while, pls spare me ur bullsh!!!!T u son of a reknowned umbrella repairer in kenya. grin grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hercules222:
oh my goodness i pity u. grin grin[b] Those who knows me won't be too quick to type what u just posted, grin They will wait for maybe a day or two, even a week, they will say to themselves "something could be wrong somewhere, maybe he got banned"[/b] grin
U Kenyan bastard with cricket legs u will be my pounching bag not the other way round, u ar0used garruloused punk. grin grin

Maybe it's because you are an irrelevant buffoon why waste my efforts. I really thought you went into hiding.
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mfausi my programmed robot, my only slave. U are indeed a fool, a cockered bum bialey poofter, an afterbirth from a behemian buttfvck right in ur mommas anus. grin grin I honestly think that is the reason for ur behaviourl being born through the anus u wretched one wheelbarrow inheriting orangutan in kenya. grin grin grin grin

This thirsty kenyan g@ylord desire my precious attention, i have a feeling he is a stalker, i reject and rebuke u demonic skeleton looking parasitic bastard. grin grin

I spit on u demonic creature, mister adams reject u faaaggoot. grin grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 12:03am On Apr 30, 2015
mfuasi:

Maybe it's because you are an irrelevant buffoon why waste my efforts. I really thought you went into hiding.
u don't even know how to bold a sentence, ur brain will be put to better use in an ape rather than squandered like it is in urs. grin grin grin grin

U my slave is a complete waste of space, i should quickly tie u up to a truck and drag urbody across the cactus filled wasteland of ur village. grin grin This oxygen u are sharing with we humans, and animals alike is an insult to intelligent creatures. grin grin grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 12:07am On Apr 30, 2015
Watching the aftermath of this kathmandu earthquake, i feel sad that precious lifes were lost and one irrelevant dot is here breathing in oxygen. grin

God u are indeed great, the world will be a better place if creatures like mfausi perish instead. grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 12:18am On Apr 30, 2015
Hercules222:
puhahah! This is ur lord and master adamskutty, my deranged robot. grin grin grin

I have been the one mauling u wretched burnt skin cannibal all these while, pls spare me ur bullsh!!!!T u son of a reknowned umbrella repairer in kenya. grin grin

If you are so relevant why do you need two accounts? Or is one account used to surport the other accounts bullshit? No wonder you and Kenyanlady clicked, you both have dual personalities and display schizoprenic tendecies.What you need is medical help.
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 12:21am On Apr 30, 2015
Hercules222:
u don't even know how to bold a sentence, ur brain will be put to better use in an ape rather than squandered like it is in urs. grin grin grin grin

U my slave is a complete waste of space, i should quickly tie u up to a truck and drag urbody across the cactus filled wasteland of ur village. grin grin This oxygen u are sharing with we humans, and animals alike is an insult to intelligent creatures. grin grin grin

Is this what you did to the Chibok girls? I wish you no harm, just get better soon. wink
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 12:28am On Apr 30, 2015
mfuasi:

Is this what you did to the Chibok girls? I wish you no harm, just get better soon. wink
hahahah! Cretin, very boring joke. Who gives a fvck about chibok girls? grin grin

OH! I guess that is what u happened to those garissa university students u wretched, bald headed faaaggot. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bow before me u inferior being, u lily liveried inbred trout defiler, u waste of sperm, u boil brained clot pole pounce, u are my slave, u are my property, i fvcking own u and u exist because of my mercy. grin grin grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 12:34am On Apr 30, 2015
mfuasi:

If you are so relevant why do you need two accounts? Or is one account used to surport the other accounts bullshit? No wonder you and Kenyanlady clicked, you both have dual personalities and display schizoprenic tendecies.What you need is medical help.
oh my goodness, i find these questions quite intriguing. Due to the possibility of getting bans here and there, some for weeks,months, wise men(not only me) have resorted to create alternative account to use within the time frame of the ban. grin grin

I hope u grab now,huh? But seriously, i have earlier understimated the numbers of ur brain cells, ur subnormal intellectual capacity may interest someone studying abnormal psychology cos i find u quite mad and boring. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 12:37am On Apr 30, 2015
Hercules222:
hahahah! Cretin, very boring joke. Who gives a fvck about chibok girls? grin grin

OH! I guess that is what u happened to those garissa university students u wretched, bald headed faaaggot. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bow before me u inferior being, u lily liveried inbred trout defiler, u waste of sperm, u boil brained clot pole pounce, u are my slave, u are my property, i fvcking own u and u exist because of my mercy. grin grin grin

An inferior being who has a better command of basic comprehesion skills. Thanks. I wish I can say the same about you retard. cool
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 12:42am On Apr 30, 2015
Hercules222:
oh my goodness, i find these questions quite intriguing. Due to the possibility of getting bans here and there, some for weeks,months, wise men(not only me) have resorted to create alternative account to use within the time frame of the ban. grin grin

I hope u grab now,huh? But seriously, i have earlier understimated the numbers of ur brain cells, ur subnormal intellectual capacity may interest[b] someone studying abnormal psychology.[/b]cos i find u quite mad and boring. grin grin grin grin grin

I find you quite obtuse and dim-witted. Do they teach this "abnormal psychology" in Nigeria, if such a thing even exists? Btw,majority of members just need one account to be relevant. grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 12:46am On Apr 30, 2015
mfuasi:

An inferior being who has a better command of basic comprehesion skills. Thanks. I wish I can say the same about you retard. cool
who has been deceiving u poor thing? grin grin This is bashing session, every e-war lord knows that during bashing, construction of proper english language is overlooked. grin grin grin grin grin grin

My monkey, stop wasting ur time, don't fool urself, someone needs to tell u that, not u telling urself cos seriously i find ur english quite awful. grin grin I almost vomit whenever i try reading ur posts that most times i don't even read them cos to me u are not communicating. grin grin grin

Coconut brain, run away kenyan monkey. grin grin I SPIT ON U MALFORMITY. grin grin grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 12:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Bla bla bla!

I don't speak pidgin. Write proper sentences for I have no time for illiterate buffoons.What is a bashing session? I am only here to remind you how irrelevant you are.That is the elephant in the room! grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 12:57am On Apr 30, 2015
mfuasi:

I find you quite obtuse and m-witted. Do they teach this "abnoccount to be relevant. grin
it is only present in the jungle u emerge from u unknown slowpoke. grin grin grin

Life has been so boring to this nigga on nl, no one whatsoever wanna associate with him, nigga doesn't even know how to approach someone, talkless of getting to know someone. grin

U have being totally ignored by everyone u try interacting with because u are irrelevant, i am very much relevant that is why u can search for me on nl and u will see lots of mentions of my name and even threads dedicated to me. grin grin grin

U kenyan orangutan with pot belly on the other hand is an attention seeking slugslimed saCk of rat guts in cats vomits, a nobody, a deranged, attention starved, measles infested mental home run away. grin grin grin grin

No one even has ur time because u are unimportant and if u should leave nl for a single day, for months, forever, no one will even notice. grin TALK BOUT BEING RELEVANT. grin

CRACK DA RIBS! grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 12:59am On Apr 30, 2015
Lol

So emotional, like a little &itch! U mad bro? grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 1:04am On Apr 30, 2015
mfuasi:
Bla bla bla!

I don't speak pidgin. Write proper sentences for I have no time for illiterate buffoons.What is a bashing session? I am only here to remind you how irrelevant you are.That is the elephant in the room! grin
i bet kenyan kind of english is backwards and primitive, same with their way of life. grin grin grin grin

See this loudmouthed soulless, septic, psychopathic clodhopper talking about pidgin english, which has been ranked 6th sexiest in the world. grin grin grin

Get this very straight into ur thick wooden skull u mental home run away baboon, if u wanna see how relevant i am, it's simply, simply go type my username in the search button and then type urs as well. grin grin grin

Oh lonely boy, no nl girl to keep him entertained or happy, he has resorted to come meet me in order to give him a sign of hope, a sign of being a lil bit relevant. At least know u have found someone to talk to, kenyan boy. grin grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 1:07am On Apr 30, 2015
mfuasi:
Lol

So emotional, like a little &itch! U mad bro? grin
hahahah! The nigga is not even quoting me again. grin grin grin

If u think i get mad easily then u are on a very long thing. grin grin

pls let us continue, i am busting with laughter here while mauling a skeleton looking kenyan that can get blown away so easily by air from my mouth. grin grin grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 1:10am On Apr 30, 2015
Hercules222:
pls let us continue, i am busting with laughter here while mauling a skeleton looking kenyan that can get blown away so easily by air from my mouth. grin grin grin

Yeah, you mad. wink
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 1:11am On Apr 30, 2015
Hahahha! I will handle this my own style. grin grin grin
This is entertainment at its very best. grin grin grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 1:13am On Apr 30, 2015
Hercules222:

We both know you are not enjoying this. If you were you wouldn't need to curse so much, which I must add has zero effect on me.About those chibok girls, how is the search and rescue coming along?
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 1:14am On Apr 30, 2015
mfuasi:

Yeah, you mad. wink
what a joker. grin grin

Search for e wars btn ghanaians and nigerians on nl over the years and see how we roll, very extreme. grin grin

Nigga u posted short meaningless lines and here u are talking about being mad? grin what da'fuq! This is actually an insult to the great, noble mister adams of nl. grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 1:15am On Apr 30, 2015
Hercules222:
it is only present in the jungle u emerge from u unknown slowpoke. grin grin grin

Life has been so boring to this nigga on nl, no one whatsoever wanna associate with him, nigga doesn't even know how to approach someone, talkless of getting to know someone. grin

U have being totally ignored by everyone u try interacting with because u are irrelevant, i am very much relevant that is why u can search for me on nl and u will see lots of mentions of my name and even threads dedicated to me. grin grin grin

U kenyan orangutan with pot belly on the other hand is an attention seeking slugslimed saCk of rat guts in cats vomits, a nobody, a deranged, attention starved, measles infested mental home run away. grin grin grin grin

No one even has ur time because u are unimportant and if u should leave nl for a single day, for months, forever, no one will even notice. grin TALK BOUT BEING RELEVANT. grin

CRACK DA RIBS! grin

Bruh, why are so mad though? Is it that speacial time of the month?
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 1:19am On Apr 30, 2015
mfuasi:

We both know you are not enjoying this. If you were you wouldn't need to curse so much, which I must add has zero effect on me.About those chibok girls, how is the search and rescue coming along?
my slave if u think ur lord has cone here to have an interaction with a nobody like u then u need ur brain examined. grin grin

U are running out of lines, from being relevant, to chibok girls, u have being going up and down with these two things. grin

That clearly shows how reta.RDED U ARE AND EXPLAINS THE fact that u are a world reknowned dullard, an uncreative piece of sh!!!!T.

My slave how are u coping with the massacre of 148 university students,huh? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 1:21am On Apr 30, 2015
My slave u are too slow for my liking, come on, make it fast, u are irrelevant.
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 1:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Hercules222:
my slave if u think ur lord has cone here to have an interaction with a nobody like u then u need ur brain examined. grin grin

U are running out of lines, from being relevant, to chibok girls, u have being going up and down with these two things. grin

That clearly shows how reta.RDED U ARE AND EXPLAINS THE fact that u are a world reknowned dullard, an uncreative piece of sh!!!!T.

My slave how are u coping with the massacre of 148 university students,huh? grin grin grin grin grin

That tone, you sound mad; defeated. The funny thing about it is that you still irrelevant. wink
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 1:22am On Apr 30, 2015
This guy needs his thumb chopped oof, over ten minutes to make only 2 sentences? grin grin grin grin grin HEHEHE! grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 1:25am On Apr 30, 2015
Hercules222:
This guy needs his thumb chopped oof, over ten minutes to make only 2 sentences? grin grin grin grin grin HEHEHE! grin

Comprehensible sentences that actually make sense.Call a spade a spade, don't be shy.
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 1:28am On Apr 30, 2015
mfuasi:

That tone, you sound mad; defeated. The funny thing about it is that you still irrelevant.
hahahahahhahaha! grin grin So this is what u have been typing for the past 12 minutes, i thought that i was gonna see an epic response. grin

I said to myself, maybe this guy is coming with a very epic response, maybe something very creative and lethal as well and this is what i get? grin grin

This should be the dumbest kenyan i have ever encountered trying to claim bad@ass. grin HAHAHA! BADOOOSKY. grin

HAHAHA! it is very true o, the emptiest vessel indeed makes the loudest noise. grin grin

NIGGA, i have since finished with u, completely destroyed u and left u frustrated. U are very irrelevant and u urself knows that. grin Lonely boy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Minorities Be Racist? / How Culture affects Marriage Among Educated (westernized) Nigerians / Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.