Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant (12137 Views)

I Am Still Alive / Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons / Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by gallivant: 4:12am On Apr 30, 2015
Damn three pages alraedy!!
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by gallivant: 4:17am On Apr 30, 2015
edit
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by gallivant: 4:19am On Apr 30, 2015
Both of you are ridiculous!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by gallivant: 4:21am On Apr 30, 2015
edit
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 6:25am On Apr 30, 2015
gallivant:
Both of you are ridiculous!!

Spare me.This is what I do.I restore the natural order!Sit back and enjoy the show. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 6:38am On Apr 30, 2015
Hercules222:
Huhuhu! Mfausi my poor blek bentu kenyan monkey is back. U are welcome u poverty stickern vulture. grin grin

What do u have to say about the fact that nigerians are one of ur major mployer of labours in ur village? grin

UR BOSSES IN UR AID DEPENDANT IRRELEVANT COUNTRY? grin

That is just something Nigerians say.Anywhere you go in the world Nigerians are into drugs, scams and quick get rich schemes which ussually leads them into a collision course with law and order.That's why they get deported everyday, making pure $$ for Kenya Airways.The official Nigerian deportee carrier!

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2015
mfuasi:

That is just something Nigerians say.Anywhere you go in the world Nigerians are into drugs, scams and quick get rich schemes which ussually leads them into a collision cause with law and order.That's why they get deported everyday, making pure $$ for Kenya Airways.The official Nigerian deportee carrier!
lmfaooo! grin

Poor blek kenyan bentu, do u have any idead that kenya is among the top 10 fraud country in africa? grin grin grin And os also competing seriously in the hard drug market? grin grin I guess this bentu has very little access to information from kobero slum in niarobi. grin grin

Mad ape, i am actually talking about direct investment made by nigerian millioniares and billioniares like dangote in ur poverty stickern jungle and not about ur igbo lords. grin grin grin grin

The only nigerian u will find in ur filthy tiny aid dependant zoo are ur igbo drug lords, i am begining to think yall must be drug addicted clowns like sans. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2015
Hercules222:
lmfaooo! grin
Poor blek kenyan bentu, do u have any idead that kenya is among the top 10 fraud country in africa? grin grin grin And os also competing seriously in the hard drug market? grin grin I guess this bentu has very little access to information from kobero slum in niarobi. grin grin
Mad ape, i am actually talking about direct investment made by nigerian millioniares and billioniares like dangote in ur poverty stickern jungle and not about ur igbo lords. grin grin grin grin
The only nigerian u will find in ur filthy tiny aid dependant zoo are ur igbo drug lords, i am begining to think yall must be drug addicted clowns like sans. grin grin grin grin

You are rambling incoherently.Nobody wants drug dealers and 419 scammers in their countries.South Africans can testify to that!

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Michael-Jackson-Deal-With-It-Gif.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 8:04am On Apr 30, 2015
mfuasi:

You are rambling ierently.Nobody wants drug d scammers in tricans can test
[img]http:ctiongifs.me/wp-contenal-With-It-Gif.gif[/img]
the cry of a looser, hehehe! Cry me a river. grin

Like ur kind is held in high esteem by the world? The fvcking fact is an average nigerian earn more respect than starved, broom stick looking orangutans with a long ostrich neck carrying an empty gigantic swollen head. grin grin even ur president sees u as lords, that is the more reason why a kenyan lady was slapped for not doing her duties well , when ur nigerian lord visited last two years. grin grin

The most funny thing is that south africans desist ur kind like sh!!!!t, no wonder their media decided to show the world how incredibly ugly yall bentuus are by doing a poll of world ugliest, which the whole world voted. infact ur kind are hated world wide. grin grin grin

My slave, ur kind is ranked the 4th nation with high cyber crimes after south africa,egypt and algeria, ranked even higher than nigerians by kenyans themselves. grin grin grin grin
All hail the new crown kings of fraudsters, 419ners. grin grin

An aid dependant sh!!!Thole will allows be a parasites, especially to their nigerian lords, the giant of africa. Hehehehe! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 8:23am On Apr 30, 2015
I forgot to post the link earlier. grin
Anyway here is the link mfausi. grin grin

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/07/30/how-anonymous-and-other-hacktivists-are-waging-war-on-kenya/

How can a normal human being think of ever defend a nation like kenya? grin this is definitely madness. grin grin grin

I wonder how life in kiberi slum feel like in the nation capital, niarobi. grin

The so called only city of kenya but has the world's largest slum by it side. The president lives there. grin grin grin grin

Aid dependent nation. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
mfuasi:

That is just something Nigerians say.Anywhere you go in the world Nigerians are into drugs, scams and quick get rich schemes which ussually leads them into a collision course with law and order.That's why they get deported everyday, making pure $$ for Kenya Airways.The official Nigerian deportee carrier!
Leave this guy alone, he is suffering from some form of inferority complex, he might not even be aware of it. It has already been proven by psychiatrist, anyone who has to use alot of bad mouthing and insults and mocking/insulting emojis (in the case of texting), when making an argument with another sensible/rational human bieng is suffering from a phsychological problem.

Look at every single sentence he has written in this page, it has to end with that grinning face grin , and one is not enough, he has to use at-least two, he feels his insults are not enough, he has to add something else, this just shows the desperation from the guy, he really needs to feel good about himself

He's either pissed of with his current situation of life, in one way or another consciously or subconsciously,, and bursting and using insults at every sentence is his way of compensating, and making up for his short comings so that he can feel good about himself.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hahahah! Look at the other kenyan dot that posted above me grin grin grin

Set of useless creatures, the room i sleep alone , can feed yall 3 hungry kenyans throughtout yall pathetic life. grin grin grin grin

Living in kiberia slum smoking weed and drinking sewage water must have done more harm than good. grin grin

Me using emoji hurts them beeentu burnt skin niggas real bad, bunch of irrelevant dots here to gain relevancy. grin grin

I spit on yall depressed souls. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lower poor animals. grin grin

Suffering and smiling. grin

In other news the new drug pin of africa are alreadying showing their faces in nigeria. grin

Another kenyan baaastard caught with hard drugs in nigeria, lagos

Puhahah! Mfausi. grin grin

LEMME SING SOME COOL MUSIC ABEG OOO grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
These Axum threads must be jinxed.
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
I am boiling, i am boiling for twooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin

HAHA! Rock and roll! grin

MFAUSI bentu swahili slave, what do u have to say about this latest development trending on nairaland frontpage? grin

Daaaaamn nigguh! These niggas from the other side of the jungle are not only drug addicts but drug barons. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2284848/ndlea-nabs-female-kenyan-dancer

2 Likes

Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hercules222:
the cry of a looser, hehehe! Cry me a river. grin

Like ur kind is held in high esteem by the world? The fvcking fact is an average nigerian earn more respect than starved, broom stick looking orangutans with a long ostrich neck carrying an empty gigantic swollen head. grin grin even ur president sees u as lords, that is the more reason why a kenyan lady was slapped for not doing her duties well , when ur nigerian lord visited last two years. grin grin

Is that why Nigerians are scrutinized at airports and strip searched all over the world? So much for respect!!

The most funny thing is that south africans desist ur kind like sh!!!!t, no wonder their media decided to show the world how incredibly ugly yall bentuus are by doing a poll of world ugliest, which the whole world voted. infact ur kind are hated world wide. grin grin grin

No single Kenyan was killed or business destroyed because Kenyans don't go to SA to live in ghettos and most importantly they don't break the laws over there.Nigerians can borrow a leaf.

My slave, ur kind is ranked the 4th nation with high cyber crimes after south africa,egypt and algeria, ranked even higher than nigerians by kenyans themselves. grin grin grin grin
All hail the new crown kings of fraudsters, 419ners. grin grin

Where is the ranKing? Present the data Naija prince! wink

An aid dependant sh!!!Thole will allows be a parasites, especially to their nigerian lords, the giant of africa. grin

That is a cruel joke on Nigerians. lol
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hercules222:
I forgot to post the link earlier. grin
Anyway here is the link mfausi. grin grin

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/07/30/how-anonymous-and-other-hacktivists-are-waging-war-on-kenya/

How can a normal human being think of ever defend a nation like kenya? grin this is definitely madness. grin grin grin

I wonder how life in kiberi slum feel like in the nation capital, niarobi. grin

The so called only city of kenya but has the world's largest slum by it side. The president lives there. grin grin grin grin

Aid dependent nation. grin grin

Check out our Nairobi slum. Nigeria should work on her slums, evidently.. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/51356/nairobi-photos-kenya-beautiful-east/154
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
mfuasi:

Check out our Nairobi slum. Nigeria should work on her slums, evidently.. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/51356/nairobi-photos-kenya-beautiful-east/154
i thought as much, i was patiently waiting for u to show me ur poor looking capital city( which is the only place, part of it actually that looks a lil bit inhabitable by humans) grin grin grin

Even afghanistan has their own good side, that part of ur capital city looks very much like borno town. grin Nigguh are u high on fresh cow dung? grin

Just by the side of that city is the kiberi slum in niarobi, the largest slum in the world, filled with dirts and burnt skin blek malnourished orangutan like urself. grin grin

Huhuhu! It is daytime buddy, i ain't impressed, we have abuja, lagos, port hacourt, kano. These are cities and not to forget the almight eko atlantic coming up, the dubia of africa. grin grin

U are a very foolish drug addicted kingpin from kiberi. grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
U so mad! cool

Looking forward to this ''dubia of africa''. Furthermore, you can show us the good sides of Kano, Abuja, Lagos and let everyone draw their own conclusions.It's simple as that.
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
denisfidha:

Leave this guy alone, he is suffering from some form of inferority complex, he might not even be aware of it. It has already been proven by psychiatrist, anyone who has to use alot of bad mouthing and insults and mocking/insulting emojis (in the case of texting), when making an argument with another sensible/rational human bieng is suffering from a phsychological problem.

Look at every single sentence he has written in this page, it has to end with that grinning face grin , and one is not enough, he has to use at-least two, he feels his insults are not enough, he has to add something else, this just shows the desperation from the guy, he really needs to feel good about himself

He's either pissed of with his current situation of life, in one way or another consciously or subconsciously,, and bursting and using insults at every sentence is his way of compensating, and making up for his short comings so that he can feel good about himself.

Lol

So true. It's so obvious I don't understand why such individuals don't seek medical attention.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
mfuasi:

Is that why Nigerians are scrutinized at airports and strip searched all over the world? So much for respect!!

No sinn

Where is the ranKing? Present the data Naija prince! wink

That is a cruel joke on Nigerians. lol
typical lazy kenyan bentu reasoning. This is hilarious. grin grin

Every national is being screened in airport around the world, nigeria as a nation, a member of the D7 and listed among the next super power of the world earn respect which ur irrelevant nation wont even dream of having in over 500 centuries from now. grin grin This is the plain truth.

Talking about self respect a kenyan sheboon is currently in the hands of nigerian law authorities after been caught with hard drugs in the airport, we can hanged her if u so wish, and they is absolutely nothing ur kind will be able to do. grin grin ur president can't even dare to go on a diplomatic row with their masters. grin grin

And about the incident in south africa, no single nigerian was killed and only 7 nigerian retail businesses were affected( the least affected compared to others. ) , and we are still the one that the sa authorities have shown more attention and care too and are even ready to pay 84million for the actions of primitive bantus( ur brothers ) grin

Coming to the issue of no kenyan in sa, well we all know how incredibly lazy ur kind are, yall seat at home and sell ur mama and papa for fufu. grin grin who in his right frame of mind will wanna associate with primitive bantus, ur kind cant even set businesses in their backyard talkless of exploring outside. grin When everything in ur country is own by foriegners, i call that one chance. grin grin

The few nigerians(igbos)in sa are rich business man and drug lords of drug addicted bentus, who need them for survival, grin they are great explorers like the white, no wonder they are considered the greatest travel africans. grin grin

My monkey, just google gaint of africa n let us see what poops up, ur country is sh!!T grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mfuasi i learnt that u r@ped 10 fowls of ur neighbours to death, and every one in ur area keep their fowls and livestock caged because of the fear of u. grin

How true is this? grin grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mfuasi can u compare ur nairobi to this? grin The only kenyan village, the rest are bushes grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1371487/lagos-family-houses-pictures
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Giant of Africa is a cruel joke my friend, stop clowning yourself.Hell will freeze over if SA takes Nigeria seriously, ever.This is a country without reliable power, yet its a big producer of energy resources.Nigeria even imports refined oil products!What a cruel reality.At the same time, Kenya refines oil for entire Eastern Africa region, without producing a single drop of it.Kenyan companies like KenolKobil have an entire monopoly in the oil business from Sudan to Mozambique and as far as Congo. Nigeria is still taking baby steps.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hercules222:
Mfuasi can u compare ur nairobi to this? grin The only kenyan village, the rest are bushes grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1371487/lagos-family-houses-pictures

Lol

Is that it? Let everybody judge for themselves. grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mfuasi can u compare ur nairobi to this? Abuja city niggggah! grin
U can start from page 1 if u so wish. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/356775/abuja-city-videos-photos/10
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hercules222:
i thought as much, i was patiently waiting for u to show me ur poor looking capital city( which is the only place, part of it actually that looks a lil bit inhabitable by humans) grin grin grin

Even afghanistan has their own good side, that part of ur capital city looks very much like borno town. grin Nigguh are u high on fresh cow dung? grin

Just by the side of that city is the kiberi slum in niarobi, the largest slum in the world, filled with dirts and burnt skin blek malnourished orangutan like urself. grin grin

Huhuhu! It is daytime buddy, i ain't impressed, we have abuja, lagos, port hacourt, kano. These are cities and not to forget the almight eko atlantic coming up, the dubia of africa. grin grin

U are a very foolish drug addicted kingpin from kiberi. grin

You have been fooled about Kibera.Nigeria has far bigger slums, some cities like owerri is all slum.Cruel joke indeed.

Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hercules222:
Mfuasi can u compare ur nairobi to this? Abuja city niggggah! grin

U can start from page 1 if u so wish. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/356775/abuja-city-videos-photos/10

I would be more impressed by reliable 24hr supply of electricity.Use the oil money and help yourselves.
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mfuasi being high on dry cow dung ain,t good for the health.

Owerri is not a city, but a nigerian village. grin grin

So u are telling me that kiberi in niarobi, which is the capital of kenya and house up to 3million slum dwellers should be compare to owerri village with less than 500,000 residents? grin grin

This is hilarious. grin

THE joke is on u. grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
mfuasi:

I would be more impressed by reliable 24hr supply of electricity.Use the oil money and help yourselves.
oh mfuasi mfuasi, they is absolutely nothing like steady power supply in kenya? grin grin

Abuja as the fct of nigeria has a very steady power supply, in my place here we go for days without a single power cut. grin grin

What is the percentage of kenyans connected to the national grid? grin
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hercules222:
Mfuasi being high on dry cow dung ain,t good for the health.

Owerri is not a city, but a nigerian village. grin grin

So u are telling me that kiberi in niarobi, which is the capital of kenya and house up to 3million slum dwellers should be compare to owerri village with less than 500,000 residents? grin grin

This is hilarious. grin

THE joke is on u. grin

The whole of Nairobi and its environs is about 3 million.Your numbers are off lol.Lagos is 90% slum and has almost as much people as the whole of Kenya.Realistically, that is the biggest slum in Africa by a long shot. A village of 500,000 is a city my friend, and Owerri is just one of many.With all that oil and human resources why so poor?
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by mfuasi: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hercules222:
oh mfuasi mfuasi, they is absolutely nothing like steady power supply in kenya? grin grin

Abuja as the fct of nigeria has a very steady power supply, in my place here we go for days without a single power cut. grin grin

What is the percentage of kenyans connected to the national grid? grin

You are living in denial.Nigeria is the generator capital for a reason.Living a in your own delusional world is not healthy.
Re: I Am Still Alive, I Am Still Relevant by Hercules222(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
mfuasi:
Giant of Africa is my friend, stop clowning yourself.Hell will freeze over if SA takes Nigeria serio reality.At the same time,ingle dil have an entire monon thoil business fros Congo. Nigeria is still tbaby steps.
The fact that u are trying so hard to compare ur country with the giant of africa is an insult to us, many of my collegues will feel very disappointed with me. U should be bragging rights with sudan, uganda, rwanda e.t.c grin

90 percent of the oil companies in kenya are own by foriegners, even somalis grin , I wonder why u keep on mentioning s.a , if u mention africa to the outside world, the first thing that comes to their mind is nigeria, before s.a and the egypt, libya e.t.c , kenya isnt even on the list of top ten largest africa economies. grin grin

Nigeria population alone is more than the population of the entire eastern region by far, nigeria import to meet up with the large demand. We refine and import as well because of demands is 10x the energy demand of small kenya. grin

And not to forget that dangote is building the world largest refinery and petrochemical plant in lagos to be completed by 2017, work started early last year. grin grin that refinery alone will satisfy our oil requirement 2x even if the other 4 are completely shut down. grin

Ur country is even selling off all possible oil blocs to nigerian investors. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Somalis And Nigerians Are Brothers / Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) / Why Do We Cook And Eat At Funerals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.