Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. (58111 Views)

Most Richest Comedian In Nigerai! / Mr. Ibu Visits AY Comedian In His Lekki Mansion (pics) / Top 7 Richest Comedian In Nigeria 2015 And Their Net Worth (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Cool64: 9:17am On Apr 26, 2015

Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2015
lies
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by mkoabiola: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2015
Ds is overhype though Dey may b rich
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by naijaboiy: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2015
And I go dye nor gree fat. grin
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by M4gunners: 9:20am On Apr 26, 2015
Here we go again. Very soon basket mouth we come out and defend himself like he did last time. He said they are not that rich the way media use to place them.
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by okoloikenna(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by buzquet(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2015
Sanyeri! !!!!!!!!!
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by boborosky(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2015
englishmart:
this people are richer than our musicians ooooooo shockedshocked
So na 800,000m naim Julius been wan waste on top politics?
Him matter for worse pass 9ice own.

Who told you these guys are richer than our musicians? Say what you know. If you know how much Mavins made just last year with dororubbish, you'll run to the nearest studio for a hit.
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by CountDracula(m): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2015
Where's clint d drunk?
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Beesluv: 9:25am On Apr 26, 2015
ojayfrancis:
I smell ftc
Your nose is intact
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Monikween(f): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2015
femcruz:
Lolz, whats with basketmouth and those phones cheesy cheesy cheesy, always funny dude
I new he'll appear silly in his picture. Lol
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by unite4real: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2015
xpac01:
Bovi nko? This must be old compilation. List need update.

you hear 30days in Atlanta in the post and you still say na old compilation. are you living in the future?
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by peeparty(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
And I go dye nor gree fat. grin
hmm am telling u
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by crackhouse(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2015
jascon1:
I feel proud of them knowing they made it from the grass.
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by crackhouse(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2015
jascon1:
I feel proud of them knowing they made it from the grass.
grass?
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by emperorzz(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2015
Za rich clowns of naija...hmn
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by crackhouse(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2015
What of Bovi? Him still dey struggle?
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by mrbillz(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2015
OK
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by resourceagent: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2015
@All nairalanders this post has been confirmed check out this link tho z last year but i feel is valid http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05/10-richest-nigerian-com-edians-sources-wealth/
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by 2sex(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2015
peeparty:
5. Ay: call him a master of art, you wont be wrong.his annual show fetches him N160million.Ay collect between 1 to 2million per event,while his annual income is put at 28million,with a net worth N800million.also his 30days in atlanta has been dubbed the highest grossing nollywood movie.

4:.julius agwu;His book jokes apart fetched him N20million ,he is the organiser of crack your ribs and laugh for christ sake.fetching him N140Million annually,with a performance fee of 2 to N3million.his net worth is N1.5billion.

3:I go dye:An ambassedor,but he hardly banks on that.he owns revamp construction,revamp deals in real estate properties and road construction.his annual take home is between N350 and N500million,with worth net of over N2billion.he still got franstel bottle water on the way.

2:Basket mouth:He remains the toast of reputable brand in nigeria,he pocket about over N120million annually from his endorsment deal.he gets N100Million from his basket mouth uncensored show,with an income of over N360million,his net worth stands at N2Billion.

1:Ali baba:all hail the king,his lekki home alone is valued at N300million,his apperance fee stands at N4 to N5Million per event,and his sure of 2event every week,bringing him to N400million per annum.with a net worth of over N3billion.little wonder he remains a king maker.

http://madailygist.com/the-5-richest-comedians-in-nigeria-and-their-worth-see-who-made-the-list/
[size=20pt]How did you get all this figures you are quoting for God sake.... did you conduct any interview with them to get the figures?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Deltagiant: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2015
These are mere guess estlmates that can't be verified through any institution. They're however not poor but believe the figures and you'll believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by U2ice(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2015
iheanyi40:
No Bovi ? :-/

Bovi na new comer nah...bt include him in top10

'I go dye' tho....neva knew
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by richard870(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2015
@Op, you should be a comedian #Lol@dRidiculousAmounts# undecided
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by ajealadick(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2015
NaLaugh:
Nice

However, the method being applied here to arrive at their annual income is way too vague, and amounts to assumption.

They could be making more, and they could be making much less. But we're definitely not going to find out from the writer's formula.

These guys are actually not making this fabulous money being dubbed here.
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 26, 2015
Kudos to them all.

Why do we people continue using liabilities to calculate net worth of people. If you want to calculate their real net worth you have to consider their assets such as their stake in different companies , their businesses and other asset that is generating income not their cars or houses.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by peeparty(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2015
2sex:
[size=20pt]How did you get all this figures you are quoting for God sake.... did you conduct any interview with them to get the figures?[/size]
help d blind pls
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by peeparty(m): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2015
adetona99:
Kudos to them all.

Why do we people continue using liabilities to calculate net worth of people. If you want to calculate their real net worth you have to consider their assets such as their stake in different companies , their businesses and other asset that is generating income not their cars or houses.

Thanks
u have successfully said nonsense.
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by legendarylee(m): 10:15am On Apr 26, 2015
ojayfrancis:
I dedicate dis fp to all aspirants of NDA 67th RC. Goodluck to all
God bless You Brotherly
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by slap1(m): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2015
I never really liked AY until I watched 30 Days in Atlanta. He was so on point. I think he's better as an actor.
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by tujays(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2015
peeparty:
5. Ay: call him a master of art, you wont be wrong.his annual show fetches him N160million.Ay collect between 1 to 2million per event,while his annual income is put at 28million,with a net worth N800million.also his 30days in atlanta has been dubbed the highest grossing nollywood movie.

4:.julius agwu;His book jokes apart fetched him N20million ,he is the organiser of crack your ribs and laugh for christ sake.fetching him N140Million annually,with a performance fee of 2 to N3million.his net worth is N1.5billion.

3:I go dye:An ambassedor,but he hardly banks on that.he owns revamp construction,revamp deals in real estate properties and road construction.his annual take home is between N350 and N500million,with worth net of over N2billion.he still got franstel bottle water on the way.

2:Basket mouth:He remains the toast of reputable brand in nigeria,he pocket about over N120million annually from his endorsment deal.he gets N100Million from his basket mouth uncensored show,with an income of over N360million,his net worth stands at N2Billion.

1:Ali baba:all hail the king,his lekki home alone is valued at N300million,his apperance fee stands at N4 to N5Million per event,and his sure of 2event every week,bringing him to N400million per annum.with a net worth of over N3billion.little wonder he remains a king maker.

http://madailygist.com/the-5-richest-comedians-in-nigeria-and-their-worth-see-who-made-the-list/
all lies...
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by tunnary(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2015
clara472:
They make all those money just by making a fool of themselves on a stage undecided
Better dan engagin in odd means of makin money. its acceptable be4 d eyes God\Men
Re: Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. by jamillion: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2015
clara472:
They make all those money just by making a fool of themselves on a stage undecided
social madness pays Wela

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) / Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome / Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.