Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election (2419 Views)

Makarfi Declares PDP Convention Open (photos) / Kogi: INEC Makes A U-turn, Declares PDP Winner / RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by Emperor007: 5:12am On Apr 26, 2015
Dr Okezie Ipeazu of PDP has been declared winner ( Governor Elect ) of Abia State.

It's live on AIT now....

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by kurt09(m): 5:16am On Apr 26, 2015
Black Sunday

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by Emperor007: 5:17am On Apr 26, 2015
Finally, Aba and Abia would be restructured and lively again, I think since others completed ignored Aba the commercial hub of the state.

It seems it's only someone from the Aba axis that would resurrect Aba.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by prince4pro(m): 5:18am On Apr 26, 2015
Hummm
Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by Gozzzy(m): 5:21am On Apr 26, 2015
Thief ta orji, rules on :/ :/

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by Emperor007: 5:22am On Apr 26, 2015
It has been confirmed PDP ( Okezie Ikpeazu ) won Abia State gubernatorial election.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by hamrad(m): 5:24am On Apr 26, 2015
NICE ONE

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 26, 2015
Abia still in bondage

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by imbless: 5:27am On Apr 26, 2015
up pdp
ngwa people is rejoicing, it really their turn to rule abia

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by raziboi(m): 5:27am On Apr 26, 2015
(°_°)
Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by Raiders: 5:27am On Apr 26, 2015
Congratulation to PDP in Abia state. I hope APGA learn their lesson that associating with PDP is bad business for them. APGA didn't win any senate, house of rep and governorship election

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by Emperor007: 5:29am On Apr 26, 2015
swizken6:
Abia still in bondage

^^^

I don't think so because TA Orji wouldn't be able to dictate to Okezie Ikpeazu. He's from Aba and would work to prove critics wrong.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by Spencer101(m): 5:36am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by Emperor007: 5:38am On Apr 26, 2015
Gozzzy:
Thief ta orji, rules on :/ :/

^^^

No, Okezie Ikpeazu would be forced to work, to resurrected / reposition / rebuild Aba ( Abia ) and prove critics wrong.

Working is the only way for him to guarantee his 2nd term and win the hearts of those against him due to TA Orji's poor performance.

He wouldn't want to disappoint Abians.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by momentum85(m): 5:39am On Apr 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm! D same people
Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by QATOFIN: 5:39am On Apr 26, 2015
Another pdp technical knock out! only time will tell lets all watch and see if this would make brain.
Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by kreamidiva(f): 5:39am On Apr 26, 2015
Whaaaattt??!!!

This is arrant nonsense. God is watching PDP and will deal with T. A and his cohorts.

The only way he can work effectively is if he extricates himself from the clutches of T.A and his evil family.

Let's watch and see.
Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by esoboy875(m): 5:39am On Apr 26, 2015
I wish Abia State gud luck in d hands of Okezie Ikpeazu. Lord speed up my service yr so dat I can go back to my state wher tins ar happening.
Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by eazydon(m): 5:45am On Apr 26, 2015
Congrats to my kinsman and big brother. Big bro, we rooted for you now its time to bring back the lost glory of our dear town

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 26, 2015
Abia people sorry. Wait a minute, e concern me oo as I be their inlaw. Why vote TA Orji protege? Seriously KOWA party candidate would have been a better choice than this. All the same, una fit migrate to anambra for water, good road, and other city amenities grin

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by Emperor007: 5:48am On Apr 26, 2015
kreamidiva:
Whaaaattt??!!!

This is arrant nonsense. God is watching PDP and will deal with T. A and his cohorts.

The only way he can work effectively is if he extricates himself from the clutches of T.A and his evil family.

Let's watch and see.

^^^

The bolded is what we expect Okezie Ikpeazu to do and move Abia forward.

Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by Kc3000: 5:50am On Apr 26, 2015
No surprises, Okezie clearly won the initial election and would still win if the election is repeated a thousand times. Abians finally dodged a bullet. Congratulations my people, it's time to move this state forward!
Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by kreamidiva(f): 5:54am On Apr 26, 2015
Emperor007:

^^^

The bolded is what we expect Okezie Ikpeazu to do and move Abia forward.

Someone reliably told me that it won't be a walk in the park for t.a and his son with okezie. I hope against hope that it's true.
Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by esoboy875(m): 5:54am On Apr 26, 2015
Pls oh........... Wat abt T A Orji son dat contested for State House of Assembly?
Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by hamaworld(m): 5:56am On Apr 26, 2015
kreamidiva:
Whaaaattt??!!!
Let's watch and see.

APGA CAN GO AND JAM JONAH LOCOMOTIVE TRAIN grin tongue grin tongue

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 26, 2015
Emperor007:

^^^

I don't think so because TA Orji wouldn't be able to dictate to Okezie Ikpeazu. He's from Aba and would work to prove critics wrong.

I pray oo.. Let's watch this our own Aba for d next four years na!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by jbazic(m): 6:02am On Apr 26, 2015
I still don't blv it..
Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by Raiders: 6:05am On Apr 26, 2015
esoboy875:
Pls oh........... Wat abt T A Orji son dat contested for State House of Assembly?
If Orji won his senate election that means his son probably won the house of assembly seat. PDP won almost all the seats in Abia
Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by kreamidiva(f): 6:09am On Apr 26, 2015
hamaworld:

APGA CAN GO AND JAM JONAH LOCOMOTIVE TRAIN grin tongue grin tongue

My dear, APGA can join any train it likes but make Okezie pay workers o. Let him pay pensioners o. Let him fix Aba.
Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by hamaworld(m): 6:12am On Apr 26, 2015
kreamidiva:

My dear, APGA can join any train it likes but make Okezie pay workers o. Let him pay pensioners o. Let him fix Aba.

He will.. Okezie will never follow d foot step of that clone
Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by Kolade354(m): 6:14am On Apr 26, 2015
APGA is one useless party controlled by set of Dumb People......Their Campaign strategy is even Funny,Vote Pdp in presidential Vote APGA in Senotorial seat......Who the Hell does that? Did dey think people are Dumb.........No Senator when they are practisng Na our Brother With Jonathaan.
Re: INEC Declares PDP Okezie Ipeazu Winner Of Abia Stata Election by gebest: 6:19am On Apr 26, 2015
Abians are blind for voting T.A. Orji's stooge well all i ll say abians Now Ur Sufferings Continue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How A Driver Punished The Boss / Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. / No Nigerian State Has An Excuse To Be Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.