Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,300 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption (37143 Views)

Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. / Letter To President Buhari Warns Against EFCC Boss Lamorde And Senator Akpabio / Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2015
Oh my god....charity begins at home.
This is a good example set by a father.
I know of so many idiots whose children were.involved.in one corrupt.practice.or other like subsidy scam,efcc.case

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by ALISMILE(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Won't stop his failure as president.

By the way, this is bullshit news.

-----------------------------------------

And for those of you who(like Buhari) think Nigeria's problem is corruption, you're on a long thing. After Buhari's failure in 2019, you will change your mind.
Anybdy who wishes failure for dis country jus because GMB is d president, God will cause serious failure to happen in his or her family!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by psalmsjob: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista:
Talk is cheap... He should start work first!
people like you can't stand the work when he begins.

#SaiBaba has no sacred cows o. If you're due for slaughter you're due for slaughter chikena!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by PassingShot(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2015
midasbliss:
Sir Buhari Take Ur Seat 1st. Me Im Only Waiting 4 1N To 1usd... I Cnt Wait! grin

You go wait till eternity then. cool
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by ceejay80s(m): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2015
All we need is a scape goat and others go hear word

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by olalat(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2015
chernest2002:
Too much sermon from one chance driver

Did u vote for him, why putting hope in what you don't believe in. Leave comment for 15m of us that voted and believe in him.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2015
psalmsjob:
people like you can't stand the work when he begins.

#SaiBaba has no sacred cows o. If you're due for slaughter you're due for slaughter chikena!
talk is cheap, he should first commence work!
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by sokera: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

I hate to hear that phrase "god willing". Its stupid and annoying.
Buhari will fail, it has nothing to do with god. Nigeria is country setup to fail, for the past fifty years every president has tried and failed.
Buhari was there as a military president when it was easier to effect change and he FAILED.
He will fail again and so will the next president after him.
Goodbye.
you are a blockhead , Nigeria is not set up to fail. What good have you done to help this country ? None of your great grandfathers names is it the history book of NIGERIA . So it is your family set up to fail not our Dear Nation . God bless NIGERIA .

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by philips70(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista:
Talk is cheap... He should start work first!

Barcanista, Truckpusher has done too much damage to your reasoning faculty. You used to be an ardent believer in how the integrity of this man can change Nigeria for the better. I know of many PDP people who believe in this attribute. Anyone who do not believe corruption and lack of integrity/compliance are the biggest bane of our development needs serious re-orientation and deliverance. Let's draw a line between ethnicity/ party affiliations and good governance here. Jonathan sent a strong message the day he granted Alams presidential pardon early in his administration and other would be corrupt people copied it very well. The results are what we all saw on March 28th. All stories of conspiracy and the rest are to me political mumbo jumbos. What you just wrote up there should be left with new political recruits on this forum.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by ceejay80s(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Buhari will fail, it has nothing to do with god. Nigeria is country setup to fail, for the past fifty years every president has tried and failed.
Buhari was there as a military president when it was easier to effect change and he FAILED.
Goodbye.
What u are trying to tell us is that u and ur family as nigerians are failures ?
Its a pity !!!!!!!!
U are doomed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by ALISMILE(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2015
For u iddiots criticising GMB! Here s wat he is trying to prevent! Impunity within his family! lindaikeji..com/2015/03/wth-is-this-really-fct-ministers-son.html?m=1. lindaikeji..com/2015/03/wth-is-this-really-fct-ministers-son.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Chivee(f): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2015
Gidipal:

you already believe nigeria is a failure then what the hell do you still want with us..

Stupid ass nigga your family and generations will fail not Nigeria
guy I De feel u die. Wish I could see u in person to give u a very warm handshake. The way some people think just leaves me wondering whether dey're alright upstairs or whether its just d intense hate, bitterness & frustration in them talking

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by phemmyutd(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Goodbye.

May you and your house hold not witness the good things coming ahead of Nigeria. foolish man

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by midasbliss(f): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

You go wait till eternity then. cool
When It Happens, Im Gonna Get You A Private Jet,
4 Naira Sake, Make Buhari Shame U
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by atobz(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2015
I still do not understand the fuss some persons have been making about what GMB has been saying since he became President-Elect. The reason is perhaps not far-fetched....(FailDFail).For me, I suppose the important thing to take from his talks is its relevance to his "about to be government".
It would be recalled that he (GMB) had mentioned that one of the strategies he'll adopt is to swing into action (particularly decision making inclined) even before his government is sworn in.This is very key to note before people pass comments on this subject.
Simply put whats right or wrong in if you are to make a long trip and you choose to fuel your vehicle on the eve of the trip or at least prior to the trip (rather than trying to do so when the trip is meant to commence). Its simply taking care of prerequisites.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by ralmix(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2015
YoursGEJ:
GMB till 2100
u should hv made it a millennium.
mtcheeewwww......
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by PassingShot(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2015
midasbliss:

When It Happens, Im Gonna Get You A Private Jet,
4 Naira Sake, Make Buhari Shame U

I will bookmark this your promise.

grin grin
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Goodbye.
one condom! just one condom!!...and a fool would have been stopped from entering this world..but your daft parents won't listen. Now see the kind of comments one has to read on NL. Your father!!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by fennels007(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Goodbye.

You are wrong. You are speaking from underworld, just like d witches predicted GEJ's winning. You need deliverance And u need a change in ur mode of reasoning because from d way u are sounding, you seem to be offering sacrifices to your gods so that NIGERIA could remain a failure. Hell NO! Very soon you will testify about the goodness of the nation NIGERIA and its leaders with regrets.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by MalcoImX: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2015
NaMe4:
May God give Baba the strength and wisdom to lead this Country.
We all dey behind you Sir! You have our full support.
Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by psalmsjob: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista:
talk is cheap, he should first commence work!
you can hold him up to the talk later if action isn't forthcoming. Talk is cheap truly but its at a price!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by midasbliss(f): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

I will bookmark this your promise.

grin grin

grin Lol...
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2015
philips70:

Barcanista, Truckpusher has done too much damage to your reasoning faculty. You used to be an ardent believer in how the integrity of this man can change Nigeria for the better. I know of many PDP people who believe in this attribute. Anyone who do not believe corruption and lack of integrity/compliance are the biggest bane of our development needs serious re-orientation and deliverance. Let's draw a line between ethnicity/ party affiliations and good governance here. Jonathan sent a strong message the day he granted Alams presidential pardon early in his administration and other would be corrupt people copied it very well. The results are what we all saw on March 28th. All stories of conspiracy and the rest are to me political mumbo jumbos. What you just wrote up there should be left with new political recruits on this forum.
My political stand has nothing to do with tribe or religion. The so-called pardon that was granted to Alams was with agreement of all 36 states Governors, Fmr Presidents, Senate President, Chief Justice and House Speaker, which form members of the Council of State with Jonathan as chairman. It was a collective decision. The blame/criticism is/was supposed to be shared but the APC Governors in their usual manner hid themselves. As for Buhari's incoming administration, I get bored by so many talks. He seem to be playing to the gallery. If he's to "warn" family members, then why should the press be told? The person that leaked it only want us to "praise Buhari". Obasanjo did more than all these in 1998, in fact he made it clear that his fight against corruption will have "No sacred cows". He said so many things but alas what did we get? Like I said, talk is cheap$..

As 4 my brother and friend Mr Truckpusher, I'm VERY comfortable and happy with him. Pls respect that... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by nobeku: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

And for those of you who(like Buhari) think Nigeria's problem is corruption, you're on a long thing. After Buhari's failure in 2019, you will change your mind.
Droping out of secondary school did you no good...#GoBackToSchool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Gec2zy(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2015
seunmsg:

He won't fail as Nigeria's president God willing. Am sure you wrote this thrash out of ignorance. Nigeria belongs to all of us irrespective of party or tribal affiliation. We should never wish failure on our country.

live the fool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Oju e a jaaaaaaa. You will see him succeed right before your very eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Chivee(f): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2015
olalat:

Did u vote for him, why putting hope in what you don't believe in. Leave comment for 15m of us that voted and believe in him.
Gbam!!!! U've just made my day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Horlawale1(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2015
How on earth can someone which Nigeria failure, incase u don't know there is more power in ur tongue than u are aware of. God bless Nigeria.

Goodbye. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by KMB: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2015
espn:
Charity they say begins at home..
May God help U (S)

Na so o & amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by nobeku: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Goodbye.
listening to you alone shows that you yourself is a BIG FAILURE...Bloody Mandrill!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by legendary11(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2015
chernest2002 :
Too much sermon from one
chance driver

Holywizard :
dis man is a goat. That doesn't
mean dat he will succeed... I
hate Buhari

Holywizard :
Someone is remoting this
northern goat

Holywizard :
this man will end up a failure

EYAA!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by KingsleyCEO: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2015
This is not the bible nor quran... It's subject to change grin grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: Police Questions Saraki In His Office / 81-Year-Old Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash (Photos) / Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.