Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Your Favourite Country(gospel) Musics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Favourite Country(gospel) Musics (589 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Hymn? / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Favourite Country(gospel) Musics by mcfynest(m): 7:14am On Apr 26, 2015
Hi guys,

Are there lovers of country musics in here Lets share the contry music we love to listen to. Especially Gospel.

Mine are Jim Reeves, the Mckameys, Lord i hope this day is good by Don Williams, all of Country Strong's songs.

Feel free to add yours wink
Re: Your Favourite Country(gospel) Musics by Emyogalanya: 7:58am On Apr 26, 2015
In an inward look, Fred addo,of london happy church is the best he can compete with even jim reeves given the same platform
his track
i must tell jesus still resonates i wonder if anyone can give me a link to download his music

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Country(gospel) Musics by mcfynest(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2015
Emyogalanya:
In an inward look, Fred addo,of london happy church is the best he can compete with even jim reeves given the same platform
his track
i must tell jesus still resonates i wonder if anyone can give me a link to download his music

I have not heard of them before. Thanks, i have taken note and i will surely get a track.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Can Not Do With God's Word. / 99% FREE / Is The End Of Time As We Know It Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.