Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Letter To Imolites On The Just Concluded Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Imolites On The Just Concluded Election (481 Views)

Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) / Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis / A Group Of Imolites Protests Against Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Imolites On The Just Concluded Election by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2015
With what I saw in the just concluded Imo gubernatorial election,If given the Chance and support,Rochas can rig his way to be the first president of igbo extraction...While I urge all followers of PDP to stay put and unshaken by the situation of things today,let us rally round Rochas and give him the support he needs in this coming 4years, criticizing and commending him like we have always done...Imo belongs to all of us and we must ensure it grows and develops enviably..

Rt.Hon emeka Ihedioha was the best of the bests but lost due to the massive rigging machinery of the incumbent, sabotage and betrayal.By this singular loss which is his first since he started presenting himself for public and social service,the zoning formula of Imo State is now a thing of the past...He was betrayed, he was not rejected..as ojukwu was the people's general so do we have a people's Governor in Rt.Hon..
We plead on him to as usual in the show of love to imolites present Rochas with his manifesto plans and blueprints As the Rochas government has been working on impulse since inception spending on irrelevancies and needs to be given a direction..jobs jobs jobs is no plan,it is easier said than done..and as a man who failed to plan in his first tenure,,he failed outrightly except in some select areas..

The loss of PDP does not signify the end of the call for change in Imo State, as we will continue to speak and call for the total change of the way this government is run..
It is pertinent to note that while most feather weight pdp stalwarts have decamped to APC without much being heard of it,Rochas will willingly accept Rt.Hon into the folds with a well organized party with an enormous gathering, as he has always called for that openly..

While the voice of people was not so loud to be heard,we must acknowledge that they actually did call for change while respecting the Will of God..
God bless Ndigbo,
God bless Imo state,
God bless Rt.Hon Emeka Ihedioha, &
God bless H.E Anayo Rochas Okorocha,i wish him Goodluck!!!!!!
Re: Letter To Imolites On The Just Concluded Election by jasper7(m): 9:09am On Apr 26, 2015
From my own polling unit, it was pdp bribing electorates heavily. paying 2M to Inec officials and 5M for the electorates to share.

I don't care about politics but for PDP to cry "foul" in an election they heavily rigged, is just shameful.

To me, the better and smarter "rigger" won. If Rochas rigged, then it's just because he is smarter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Heads To South Africa To Bomb Them For Killing Nigerians / Buhari Finally Meets With A Journalist He Jailed When He Was A Military Leader / Power Supply Drops To 2,345MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.