Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History – Photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History – Photos (1181 Views)

Coolest Wedding Ever! Chinese Soldiers Collectively Wed In Style (photos) / Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History / Most Expensive Wedding On Earth (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History – Photos by bashydemy(m): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2015
Sultan of Brunei was once the richest man in the world. He was toppled many years ago by Bill Gates but he’s still loaded and one of the richest men in the world. The youngest child, 31 year old Prince Abdul Malik, who is the second in line to become the next Sultan, got married today to 22 year old Data Analyst DayangkuHaji Bolkiah in a spectacular ceremony at the monarch’s 1,788-room palace in Brunei’s capital, Bandar Seri Begawan.
The billionaire monarch went all out for this wedding. The bride and groom wore gold outfits with diamonds. The bride’s shoes were made with extra diamonds and she carried a bouquet made of gems rather than flower. Her tiara, necklace, brooch, bracelet and ring are all made of diamonds, studded with emeralds. See the photos after the cut…

Christian Louboutin heels added with diamonds

For their second wedding outfit, the Prince a ceremonial military outfit embellished with diamond epaulettes and collar. His new wife dazzled in a diamond and ruby crown, a matching necklace, a brooch, and a huge diamond ring in a platinum setting worn on her right hand.

http://www.naijaonpoint.com/entertainment/expensive-wedding-ever-history-photos-sultan-bruneis-sons-wedding.html

Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History – Photos by goodmorning40: 9:17am On Apr 26, 2015
I will beat that hands down with the wedding of my son just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History – Photos by bashydemy(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2015
More

Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History – Photos by bashydemy(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2015
more

Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History – Photos by write2obi(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2015
Vanity ...
Happy Sunday my good people of God smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History – Photos by nairalife2013(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2015
No be d legendary fidel castro or d diehard muamar ghadafi I see so for background?!

(1) (Reply)

Let Cake Your Event / Lovely Pics From Gov Okowa's Daughter's Wedding / Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.