Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off (4111 Views)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / She Stopped Calln Me Uncle Cos I Told Her She Has A Oily N Proteinous Skin / Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
.lolz;sweery>it nor wat u think
anoda end time reply sad
na maths we dey do here ni sad
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by FLAWLES(f): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

anoda end time reply sad
na maths we dey do here ni sad
. cheesy
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2015
dharay99:

hmm..u garrit.
I like dat name... cheesy
lol you name sound like 'derail' sef
sad tongue
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 11:13am On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
. cheesy
smdeek tongue
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by dharay99: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

lol you name sound like 'derail' sef
sad tongue
and i enjoy derailing itself. cry
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2015
dharay99:

and i enjoy derailing itself. cry
eeya na kingtom introduce you gimme..me no no wey dey desame league laa
which area you dey play kus me na 'striker... You nkor?
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by KingTom(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

i never see better advice oo..u no say you get degree for this kind palava sad
Na to find new babe na grin
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2015
KingTom:
Na to find new babe na grin
u notice 9ja babes wahala don worst past bh boys
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by KingTom(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

u notice 9ja babes wahala don worst past bh boys
Guy wetin concern me? The more they Bleep, the more diseases they get, the more diseases they get, the more they come to my hospital, the more they come to my hospital, the more money I make!! grin grin
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
KingTom:
Guy wetin concern me? The more they Bleep, the more diseases they get, the more diseases they get, the more they come to my hospital, the more they come to my hospital, the more money I make!! grin grin
buhahaha
lastly the more you make the more money i make too as your official igbo seller cheesy
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by KingTom(m): 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

buhahaha
lastly the more you make the more money i make too as your official igbo seller cheesy
Your head dey there grin
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by luuvee(m): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
I swear these gals are always like that- I think its becasue they don't have the courage to face you and tell you they found someone else or they are tired of you so they give u stupid attitudes to get you frustrated and leave them alone. And I put it that any gal who doesn't have such courage to draw the line when they are tired is a bi...quote me any where and they don't always end up well in the next relationship.
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by Oahray: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Brugo:
Women are natural psychologists. They are experts in manipulation. They want to prepare the ground so that you will react and break up with them by yourself.

Best thing is to carry face comot. Act like you can't see what they are doing. Two can play the game.
why play the game when you can cut her out of your life? Saves time and energy that would have been used to pretend.
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by stephenqueen: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:
Its simple laa
Dem no Get liver...
"This land is owned by an Agbero
so Ajebutter's Keepoff"
Am here to take over my land grin
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by stephenqueen: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
See as kingtom 2dice and dharay99 derail this thread,olohun mo number ile yin grin cheesy grin
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

Am here to take over my land grin
where is your C of 0
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
KingTom:
Your head dey there grin
like konkere
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by dharay99: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

eeya na kingtom introduce you gimme..me no no wey dey desame league laa
which area you dey play kus me na 'striker... You nkor?
numb1 na, SK goalkeeper n distributor. smiley
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Orijin101:

present sir cool
make i read the intro 1st
u no dey go church? cheesy
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

yessir
cc stephenqueen ..orijin101 .. Kingtom ..lordhugo ..Alberto2k ..Fabdedon .. Dharay99 ..kinglekan ...prettythicksme(Peppersoup) ..fulaboy ..sinaj .. + Nu recruit i don forget her name sef cheesy smiley
yes i am here,how many plate of peppersoup u guys want? cheesy
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
dharay99:

numb1 na, SK goalkeeper n distributor. smiley
we go collaborate wella be that
hope you no dey sell iragbiji sk sha
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
which type of peppersoup you get today?
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by dharay99: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
stephenqueen:
See as kingtom 2dice and dharay99 derail this thread,olohun mo number ile yin grin cheesy grin
I wasn't derailing, I was ehm...lemme tink o0. cry
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by dharay99: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

we go collaborate wella be that
hope you no dey sell iragbiji sk sha
for where, I sell Jamaican SK, Russian weed...my shop dey junction.

Yhu wan try am, I'm an importer bro. cheesy
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
dharay99:

I wasn't derailing, I was ehm...lemme tink o0. cry
stephenqueen he was dharaying cheesy
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
dharay99:

for where, I sell Jamaican SK, Russian weed...my shop dey junction.

Yhu wan try am, I'm an importer bro. cheesy
now you are a talking
send me you bank details with Pin
Thank you cheesy
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by dharay99: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

yhu garrit...I owe u one wrap tonyt. cool
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by dharay99: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

now you are a talking
send me you bank details with Pin
Thank you cheesy
incominq... cheesy
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by stephenqueen: 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ode shey u don help me wash all ma dirty cloths ba undecided undecided
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by stephenqueen: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

U self nko,wetin u dey do, u dey 2drailing grin cheesy
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by 2dice(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Stephen be like
stephenqueen:

U self nko,wetin u dey do, u dey 2drailing grin cheesy
Re: Y Do Girls Alwz Gv Attitude Problms In Rltnshps Instead Of Calln It Off by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

Ode shey u don help me wash all ma dirty cloths ba undecided undecided
God forbid!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs / Omg! See Lady, The 33 Years Old Steel Worker With 50 Inch Backyard ( Photo ) / Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.