Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:33 AM

Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos (44647 Views)

Njideka Odili: Peter Odili's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by isalegan2: 1:15am On Apr 27, 2015
fidnas:

Rahma is not babangida 's daughter. She is mohammed babangida ' s wife. She is the daughter of Indimi.

This is somebody's wife? shocked A cuckold, I imagine.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Gamesmart: 3:39am On Apr 27, 2015
Daughter of a Thief!

The family no get shame.
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 27, 2015
walexGodson:
Don't like her because of her papa,he stole nigeria money

Will only like her if she gave me $1 million from the billions her father stole
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by lampardizik(m): 7:10am On Apr 27, 2015
CountDracula:
See eyes!

See nose!!!
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by CountDracula(m): 7:12am On Apr 27, 2015
lampardizik:

See nose!!!
Artificial face... She looks like a doll
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by lampardizik(m): 7:16am On Apr 27, 2015
CountDracula:

Artificial face... She looks like a doll

I thought we were calling parts of her face? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by CountDracula(m): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2015
lampardizik:

I thought we were calling parts of her face? grin grin
loool...
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 27, 2015
walexGodson:
Don't like her because of her papa,he stole nigeria money

She is not his daughter but a daughter in law.
Meanwhile she is from a super rich wealthy family.
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by bjdon: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2015
Why is not in her Hijab?? Boko no go happy with this one O grin
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
eagleeyez:

Simple question: is she a muslim? Simply answer yes or no!
Who cares who her dad is or what he owns? Do u think her dad wealth will give her access to God more than any of us here?

I thought you are smart enough to have knowned that there is no Kanuri that isn't a muslim.
I thought you intelligent enough to know that Rahma name is gvn to Muslims.

I was also thinking by mentioning his name Alh indime,should tell you the dad is Muslim.

I intentionally did not say she is Muslim,even though your question was trying to know her faith(r u a bigot?)

Well since u want it point blank....SHE IS MUSLIM...FINITO
Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by abdulkayus(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
macof:

what is their purpose in sub Sahara African soil wit its climate? What joy does it bring women?
U treat women like dogs and that's not fair

What is ur problem with that? Did they complain to you? They are simply following their religion doctrine which u should have tolerance for. Who treat women like dogs than the western culture that has reduce women to sexual objects.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by eagleeyez: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
danjumakolo:

I thought you are smart enough to have knowned that there is no Kanuri that isn't a muslim.
I thought you intelligent enough to know that Rahma name is gvn to Muslims.

I was also thinking by mentioning his name Alh indime,should tell you the dad is Muslim.

I intentionally did not say she is Muslim,even though your question was trying to know her faith(r u a bigot?)

Well since u want it point blank....SHE IS MUSLIM...FINITO

Exactly what is your point again?

And u refer to smartness and intelligence, wao!!!!!

Have a good life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos; Bomb Scare At American Consulate In Lagos. See What Was Discovered / Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.