Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

I Will Become A Christian If..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Become A Christian If..... (3214 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / 10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Become A Christian If..... by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2015
If any Christian could show me where In Bible Jesus attended church....

also where In Bible Jesus collect tithes

also where In Bible where Jesus read Bible

and also if you can show me the original scripture of Old Testament and New Testament... so as to check the translation in which cause Bible to be versioned ... i would love to try and translate to original words and submit to pastor for cross checking and make bible just 1.. so as to be like quran..

and also i will like to know how jesus worship God.. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by AnyibestDede(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2015
We do need ur type
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2015
how true are these verses ..

Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2015
AnyibestDede:
We do need ur type

why
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by AnyibestDede(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

why
you are confusionist
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by swaggzo(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2015
undecided
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:11am On Apr 26, 2015
AnyibestDede:
you are confusionist

prove it
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
no one comes to the father unless God draws him or her.
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by An2elect2(f): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nah op it is not in your hand to choose to become a Christian. It is God's will
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by Ifeann(f): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

and also if you can show me the original scripture of Old Testament and New Testament... so as to check the translation in which cause Bible to be versioned ... i would love to try and translate to original words and submit to pastor for cross checking and make bible just 1.. so as to be like quran..

Jesus attended the Jewish synagogue before it was time for his mission on earth. He then preached the Gospel for 3 years before being crucified by people who claimed he blasphemied for sayiing he was the Son of God(as prophesied in isaiah 53) . However, he established the Christian church as contained in this verse (amongst others).

Matthew 16:13-20King James Version (KJV)
13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea
Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do
men say that I the Son of man am?
14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the
Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one
of the prophets.
15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I
am?
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art
the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him,
Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and
blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my
Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter,
and upon this rock I will BUILD MY CHURCH; and the
gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the
kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt
bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and
whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be
loosed in heaven.
20 Then charged he his disciples that they should
tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Jesus came to give not collect. He gives salvation. Many churches, particularly the orthodox churches don't collect tithes. They depend on freewill donations. Some others collect tithes, especially the contemporary ones. However giving is expected of us Christians, give to charity and to the church.

This is like asking a Jew, show me in the torah where Abraham or Moses read the torah or read the old testament. Infact as a muslim can u show me where Mohammed was reading the quran in the quran.

Google it. Tonnes are available online.

This is how Christ told us to pray and worship God,

Matthew 6:9-13
9 “This, then, is how you should pray:
“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, [ a ]
but deliver us from the evil one.

However Mohammed says allah has ONLY slaves. Here is one of Mohammeds quotes

Say (O Muhammad SAW): “OMy slaveswho believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism), be afraid ofyour Lord(Allah) and keep your duty to Him. Good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world, and Allah's earth is spacious (so if you cannot worship Allah at a place, then go to another)! Only those who are patient shall receive their rewards in full, without reckoning.” S. 39:10 Al-Hilali&Khan

He never refers to people as God's children only Islamic allah's slaves.

So ponder on these brief answers to ur questions. I don't expect u to become Christian after reading it, pray that God guides you to the truth.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ifeann:

Jesus attended the Jewish synagogue before it was time for his mission on earth. He then preached the Gospel for 3 years before being crucified by people who claimed he blasphemied for sayiing he was the Son of God(as prophesied in isaiah 53) . However, he established the Christian church as contained in this verse (amongst others).

First and foremost.. the word church doesn't exist In Bible... it was misinterpreted... do you think Jesus is Jesus real name? translators turn his name into Jesus... check Aramaic Bible and Greek Bible to know truth about it.....

KJV is one of the most misinterpreted Bible.. check my blog to see the list of translation errors in KJV and other Bible

of the prophets.
am?

loosed in heaven.

Jesus came to give not collect. He gives salvation. Many churches, particularly the orthodox churches don't collect tithes. They depend on freewill donations. Some others collect tithes, especially the contemporary ones. However giving is expected of us Christians, give to charity and to the church.

where did Jesus collected tithe.. if it's not In Bible, why collection of tithe? are you guys not following Jesus? since there's no proof that Jesus that you are following collect tithes, why collect it?

besides, is the word pastor In Bible? did Jesus said whoever leads a congregation is to be called a pastor?

This is like asking a Jew, show me in the torah where Abraham or Moses read the torah or read the old testament. Infact as a muslim can u show me where Mohammed was reading the quran in the quran.

if you have read Quran, you will find it.. when Angel Gabriel First appeared to him and commanded him to read Quran and he did..

that's what i wanna tell you... google it and ask where Mohammed read Quran In Quran..

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,

that's suratul fatiah in islam.. even what led to that prayer is that they want to perform salat.. one person lead and many others stayed behind him... abi you want me to quote the verse?

However Mohammed says allah has ONLY slaves. Here is one of Mohammeds quotes .....

laughing... it's In Bible that we are all slaves of God... abi you want make i show the verse?

Say (O Muhammad SAW): “OMy slaveswho believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism), be afraid ofyour Lord(Allah) and keep your duty to Him. Good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world, and Allah's earth is spacious (so if you cannot worship Allah at a place, then go to another)! Only those who are patient shall receive their rewards in full, without reckoning.” S. 39:10 Al-Hilali&Khan

He never refers to people as God's children only Islamic allah's slaves. ..
slaves which is meant doesn't mean someone who doesn't have free will.. i mean like real salve.. the word slave is like an idiom. because it's God that own us and has control over us.

So ponder on these brief answers to ur questions.
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by richidinho(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Stay there please
Don't bring that Terrorist mentality to my religion please
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
richidinho:
Stay there please
Don't bring that Terrorist mentality to my religion please

i will show you who the real terrorists are...

is isreal a Muslim country? isn't Pakistan a Muslim country? for over 60years isreal as been killing Pakistans

is USA a Muslim country? do you know how many Muslim countries they have anihlate?

the history of Christianity in Africa.. isn't it from exploit? they give us Bible and turned us to slaves.. or you don't know about the history?

Terrorism verse In Bible

Psalms 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.... (killing innocent kids isn't war.. it's murder and slaughter)

Deuteronomy 13:12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, 13:13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 13:14 Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; 13:15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. 13:16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.
Deuteronomy 13:7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 13:9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 13:10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 13:11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you. 13:12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,

Hosea 13:16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

DON'T EVER ALTER A WORD U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ifeann:

of the prophets.
am?

loosed in heaven.

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,

So ponder on these brief answers to ur questions. I don't expect u to become Christian after reading it, pray that God guides you to the truth.

Lol , u just blessed his soul with the gospel ...kudos
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by RapLawd(m): 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
how true are these verses ..

according to your gullible interpretation of those verses, they ain't worshipping God, they are all worshippers of their fellow men... whatta confusionist you're...
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
RapLawd:

according to your gullible interpretation of those verses, they ain't worshipping God, they are all worshippers of their fellow men... whatta confusionist you're...

laughing.... despite the fact that you see worshiped God, you said it's their fellow human... chai
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol , u just blessed his soul with the gospel ...kudos

laughing in Chinese... check my replies to this conspiracy and you gunna bless my soul and burn his ...laughing.. just kidding.. but av answered his conspiracy theories... check my reply to that post
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

laughing in Chinese... check my replies to this conspiracy and you gunna bless my soul and burn his ...laughing.. just kidding.. but av answered his conspiracy theories... check my reply to that post

huh ... i just browsed through the thread and her reply was what i could have given to you ... but honestly you wouldn't enjoy mine
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by RapLawd(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

laughing.... despite the fact that you see worshiped God, you said it's their fellow human... chai

wanted you to say that...

that's for the first and last verse,,, so the two @the middle nko

are they also in reference to God
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by malvisguy212: 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=shahydbinaliyu post=33129671][/quote]Ifeann you just reduce the stress for me, I love your reply.
Op, your question has been answered, soo what next? Will you fear God and keep your word?
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by Anas09: 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
I also could become a Muslim if Mohameed did straf a 9yr old child. Stole Zaid's wife Zainab, robbed and killed traders to make himself and his followers rich, if he was not a lying pervert, a terrorist, a thief and slowpoke with a very low IQ. If he were not a false prophet backed by satan to exterblish Islam. I would have been a Muslim. But am a christian. And I wasn't always a christian. I studied other key world religious leaders, and I found Jesus exceptional. Stainless, blameless without any scandal. AND, all religion copy the bible, but the bible doesn't copy any of them. That's wen I knew that christ is the way. Stop ur blind arguement and repent before its too late.

1 Like

Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by NumberOne2(m): 1:33am On Apr 27, 2015
Though I know these will NOT make you a Christian, but I replied for others to read.
Also your questions are kinda dissapointing. They are NOT hard enough.

It was Jesus' custom to go to Church
"And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read." - Luke:4:16

Jesus (as the Christ) was NOT a priest so he could NOT collect tithes.
However, when HE met Abraham in Genesis, Abraham gave him a tithe of the war bounty.
"For this Melchisedec, king of Salem (Jerusalem), priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;" - Hebrew 7:1-2 [see also Gen 14:18 - 20]

Jesus read the Bible
"And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias (Isaiah 61:1-2). And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him." - Luke 4:16-20

About how Jesus Worshiped God.
The fact that it was his CUSTOM to go to Church regularly kinda answers this. He was a Jew.
The Jews worshipped God. I dont think he went to church (synagogue) regularly to PLAY.

This passage may help:
"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." - John 4:23-24
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:34am On Apr 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
Ifeann you just reduce the stress for me, I love your reply.
Op, your question has been answered, soo what next? Will you fear God and keep your word?

answered for where? you no see my replies to it? go check it..
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:35am On Apr 27, 2015
Anas09:
I also could become a Muslim if Mohameed did straf a 9yr old child. Stole Zaid's wife Zainab, robbed and killed traders to make himself and his followers rich, if he was not a lying pervert, a terrorist, a thief and slowpoke with a very low IQ. If he were not a false prophet backed by satan to exterblish Islam. I would have been a Muslim. But am a christian. And I wasn't always a christian. I studied other key world religious leaders, and I found Jesus exceptional. Stainless, blameless without any scandal. AND, all religion copy the bible, but the bible doesn't copy any of them. That's wen I knew that christ is the way. Stop ur blind arguement and repent before its too late.

no b today we don dey hear lies about islam and Prophet Muhammad... e no dey pain us again.. oga, park well

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2015
NumberOne2:

It was Jesus' custom to go to Church
"And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read." - Luke:4:16

Jesus (as the Christ) was NOT a priest so he could NOT collect tithes.
However, when HE met Abraham in Genesis, Abraham gave him a tithe of the war bounty.
"For this Melchisedec, king of Salem (Jerusalem), priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;" - Hebrew 7:1-2 [see also Gen 14:18 - 20]

Jesus read the Bible
"And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias (Isaiah 61:1-2). And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him." - Luke 4:16-20

About how Jesus Worshiped God.
The fact that it was his CUSTOM to go to Church regularly kinda answers this. He was a Jew.
The Jews worshipped God. I dont think he went to church (synagogue) regularly to PLAY.

This passage may help:
"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." - John 4:23-24

Luke 4:16 ... from Aramaic Bible (original Bible)
16. And he came to Nazareth, where he was raised,
and he proceeded according to habit to the
synagogue on the Sabbath, and he rose to read...

synagogue does not mean church. it means a place where jews meet for worship or a congregation of jews for the purpose of worship or religious study... THERE IS NO CHURCH IN BIBLE. it's congregation or assembly that Bible translators translate into church...

concerning the tithe... Abraham gave tithe to 10% of war bounty to a king not to church...

Isaiah 61:1-2 from original Bible.. Aramaic Bible

Isaiah 61*
1. The Spirit of Maryah Allaha* is upon me;
the Lord* has anointed me and sent me as a harbinger,
to bring hope for the merciful,
to bind up* the broken-hearted,
and to call for the freedom of the captives,
and the release for prisoners.
2. And to call for a year according to the Will of the Lord,*
and the Day of Salvation of Allahan* to comfort all the mourners.

HE DIDN'T OPEN ANY BOOK... THIS IS JUST A SERMON

Luke 4:16-20 from original Bible. Aramaic Bible

synagogue on the Sabbath, and he rose to read.
17. And the scripture of Isaiah the Prophet was
given to him and Eashoa opened the scripture and
found the place where it is written,
18. "The Spirit of Maryah is upon me
...and because of this He anointed me
......to be the hope of the poor
And sent me to heel the broken hearted,
19. "And to preach about the glowing paths,
...and to [give] the blinded, sight,
And to confirm the broken in spirit*.
And to proclaim a year acceptable to Maryah."
20. And he [thus] preached the Scripture and gave it
to the deacon and he went and sat down. But all
eyes* in the synagogue were gazing upon him.

so SCRIPTURE OF ISAIAH IS NOW A BIBLE.. HE REAR SCRIPTURE OF ISAIAH....

You got the worship wrong... well i will quote the bible verse from original Bible...

John 4 :23-24
23. “Except that the hour is
coming, and it is now, when the faithful* worshippers
worship the Father in Spirit and truthfulness, for the Father
also wants worshippers such as these. 24. “Allaha is a
Spirit and those who worship him must* worship him in
Spirit and faithfulness*.” ... THE HOUR IS COMING, WHICH HOUR? IT'S HOUR OF WORSHIP.. I WILL NOW SHOW YOU THE VERSE WHERE JESUS WORSHIP ALLAH.

Mathew 26:36-39

36. Then Eashoa came with them to a place that is
called Gethsemane, and he said to his disciples, "Sit
here while I go pray."
37. And he fetched Keepa [Peter] and both sons of
Zebedee, and he began to feel sorrow* and
depression.
38. And he said to them, "My soul is sorrowing to
death. Stick with me then and hold the vigil."
39. And he stepped away a little,* and fell over his
face, and he prayed and said, "My father, if it is
possible, get me through this cup, however, not as I
wish, except as you will."

pray and worship are synonymous atimes.. when a Muslim is going to mosque, he will say i want to go and pray. and that act of praying is worship... and exactly how jesus prayed in that verse, several prophet In Bible prayed like that.. and religion was not perfected by Allah then, prophet Muhammad is the prophet that religion was perfected for because he's the last prophet.. that's why you could see that falling on face is also part of Muslim prayer.. we call it sujud.. you can call it bowing down and they call it fall on face..
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by Emteebee(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2015
Ifeann:

This is how Christ told us to pray and worship God

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
but deliver us from the evil one

Who is this? Is that worship? shocked shocked. Abeg no make me laugh. This is the reason why religion is just stupid and full of confusionists. Who said those prayers above;
-Mathew
-according to Mathew
-Jesus
-according to Jesus.
The hypocrisy in Christianity is just beyond belief, you think that's how Jesus worshiped .
Let me show how every Abrahamic religion worshiped and it has never changed;

In that same Mathew:
- Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”
-When the disciples heard this, they fell facedown to the ground, terrified.

In genesis:
-And Abraham fell on his face and God talked with him, saying,
- the Abraham fell upon his face and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?"

Exodus:
- Moses made haste and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped.

Numbers:
-Then Moses and Aaron came in from the presence of the assembly to the doorway of the tent of meeting and fell on their faces. Then the glory of the LORD appeared to them

If you wish to you can read them all, I don't have time to write them.

(Numbers 16:20-22)
(Nehemiah 8:6)
(Joshua 5:14)
(Ezekiel 9:8
(Ezekiel 11:13)

In case you didn't check them up,know that they all have one thing in common and that's "falling their head on the ground ".

I don't see any religion worshiping like that except the Moslems and the Jews.
the earlier you realize your religion is just as silly the better for you
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by NumberOne2(m): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2015
As usual when points cannot be made, issues of ENGLISH language and TRANSLATIONS become the issue.
I will only address the issue of Abraham (bolded in your comment below).

Tithes are given to GOD via a prophet. Tithes are NOT given to the Church. This is a wrong mindset of even some Christians today. Even the Jews did not give tithes to the Synagogue. As in the old days, they are given to GOD via a prophet (or Pastors as they are called today).
The King of Salem (Jerusalem) was a Prophet of God as shown in Hebrew 5.

PS: Hopefully you will not use your English tactic to tell me that Pastors are NOT mentioned in Old Testament.

shahydbinaliyu:

Luke 4:16 ... from Aramaic Bible (original Bible)
synagogue on the Sabbath, and he rose to read...

synagogue does not mean church. it means a place where jews meet for worship or a congregation of jews for the purpose of worship or religious study... THERE IS NO CHURCH IN BIBLE. it's congregation or assembly that Bible translators translate into church...

concerning the tithe... Abraham gave tithe to 10% of war bounty to a king not to church...

Isaiah 61:1-2 from original Bible.. Aramaic Bible

Isaiah 61*
1. The Spirit of Maryah Allaha* is upon me;
the Lord* has anointed me and sent me as a harbinger,
to bring hope for the merciful,
to bind up* the broken-hearted,
and to call for the freedom of the captives,
and the release for prisoners.
2. And to call for a year according to the Will of the Lord,*
and the Day of Salvation of Allahan* to comfort all the mourners.

HE DIDN'T OPEN ANY BOOK... THIS IS JUST A SERMON

Luke 4:16-20 from original Bible. Aramaic Bible

synagogue on the Sabbath, and he rose to read.
17. And the scripture of Isaiah the Prophet was
given to him and Eashoa opened the scripture and
found the place where it is written,
18. "The Spirit of Maryah is upon me
...and because of this He anointed me
......to be the hope of the poor
And sent me to heel the broken hearted,
19. "And to preach about the glowing paths,
...and to [give] the blinded, sight,
And to confirm the broken in spirit*.
And to proclaim a year acceptable to Maryah."
20. And he [thus] preached the Scripture and gave it
to the deacon and he went and sat down. But all
eyes* in the synagogue were gazing upon him.

so SCRIPTURE OF ISAIAH IS NOW A BIBLE.. HE REAR SCRIPTURE OF ISAIAH....

You got the worship wrong... well i will quote the bible verse from original Bible...

John 4 :23-24
23. “Except that the hour is
coming, and it is now, when the faithful* worshippers
worship the Father in Spirit and truthfulness, for the Father
also wants worshippers such as these. 24. “Allaha is a
Spirit and those who worship him must* worship him in
Spirit and faithfulness*.” ... THE HOUR IS COMING, WHICH HOUR? IT'S HOUR OF WORSHIP.. I WILL NOW SHOW YOU THE VERSE WHERE JESUS WORSHIP ALLAH.

Mathew 26:36-39

36. Then Eashoa came with them to a place that is
called Gethsemane, and he said to his disciples, "Sit
here while I go pray."
37. And he fetched Keepa [Peter] and both sons of
Zebedee, and he began to feel sorrow* and
depression.
38. And he said to them, "My soul is sorrowing to
death. Stick with me then and hold the vigil."
39. And he stepped away a little,* and fell over his
face, and he prayed and said, "My father, if it is
possible, get me through this cup, however, not as I
wish, except as you will."

pray and worship are synonymous atimes.. when a Muslim is going to mosque, he will say i want to go and pray. and that act of praying is worship... and exactly how jesus prayed in that verse, several prophet In Bible prayed like that.. and religion was not perfected by Allah then, prophet Muhammad is the prophet that religion was perfected for because he's the last prophet.. that's why you could see that falling on face is also part of Muslim prayer.. we call it sujud.. you can call it bowing down and they call it fall on face..
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2015
NumberOne2:
As usual when points cannot be made, issues of ENGLISH language and TRANSLATIONS become the issue.

no no no... translation is the cause of all this misunderstanding...

I will only address the issue of Abraham (bolded in your comment below).

Tithes are given to GOD via a prophet. Tithes are NOT given to the Church. This is a wrong mindset of even some Christians today. Even the Jews did not give tithes to the Synagogue. As in the old days, they are given to GOD via a prophet (or Pastors as they are called today).

cool... love your explanation.. Abraham is a Prophet and he gave tithe to a king .according to the Bible... how come church, pastors and church members are related? who is prophet among them? who is king among them..

The King of Salem (Jerusalem) was a Prophet of God as shown in Hebrew 5...

so you implying that tithe are given from prophet to prophet?

PS: Hopefully you will not use your English tactic to tell me that Pastors are NOT mentioned in Old Testament.

all i want is a biblical prove that pastors are entitled to tithe...

am here to learn about what i don't know about Christianity.. that's main reason i have my own Bible

peace

Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by NumberOne2(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

cool... love your explanation.. Abraham is a Prophet and he gave tithe to a king .according to the Bible... how come church, pastors and church members are related? who is prophet among them? who is king among them..

Refering to letters in BOLD:
When the Jews give tithes, who is the Prophet and who was the King?
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by shahydbinaliyu(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
NumberOne2:

Refering to letters in BOLD:
When the Jews give tithes, who is the Prophet and who was the King?

you are supposed to tell me that.. not me telling you...
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by true2god: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ifeann:

of the prophets.
am?

loosed in heaven.

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,

Nice response Ifeann.
Re: I Will Become A Christian If..... by iliyande(m): 12:22am On Apr 28, 2015
Op the way you are going mmmmm if not checked, you may end becoming shekau the second. grin grin grin. All your thread is about extremism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking! Popular Pastor Anselm Madubuko Confesses Adultery With K-solos Ex Wife / Myths Many Religious People Hold About Atheists, Debunked. / Is It A Sin For A Man To Have Sex With A Lady After Paying Only Her Bride Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.