Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List (65068 Views)

List Of Illegal Universities In Nigeria By NUC 2017 / NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria / (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by joladoyin(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
herald9:

permit me to say an AMEN to this. smiley

Lol
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by gentlesJ(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
The number 19 should not be on the list, that is University of London external programme many Nigeria's nationalists and some great Nigerians did. How is now illegal becaus NUC does not a foresight. Infact, Nigerian universities even overrated. Only thing taught there is copy work of white author or re-packaged works of the white fellows that thought solution for the world. Any tertiary education that dont develop your capacity to think deeply to solve problems is a waste of time and money. Little wonder, a former university led us to this miserable stage in our national life.
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
... scam universities.
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by glostrong(m): 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
yea I kno someone that graduated from there and we served together in Imo state.
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by Henryedom: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
joladoyin:
Thank God for this information. I have a female staff in my office that applied with the certificate from Houdogbe North America University campus here in Nigeria. She knows too much, always on-top of every other staff in the office, not knowing she is not even qualified. Your sack letter awaits you first thing 2moro morning. #Yourfather
Nuc said Houdegbe north america campus in Nigeria not the one in Benin republic

Don't get confused
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by alobam1: 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
I have friends "schooling" at that winneba university.They don't go to school at all.na so so exam Dem they go do..So called Exam.. I dey tell them say their school Na inlegal them no dey hear.. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by otemanuduno: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
Tapsorrow 3133092: University of abuja supox dey dix list grin
na true o. That scam uni. Well let's hope it gets beta once Buhari takes over
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by clemz88(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
shaboti:
University of maiduguri, akwa ibom state
lol e be like sey u smoke shi.t o
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by doreenvee(f): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
From the names , one should know that they are illegal.
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by hero10(m): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sagytarius:
Is Houdegbe North American University Benin even recognized in the country? I mean, are graduates from that uni. allowed to embark on the NYSC program? I need answers to this. Someone?
Yes they are allowed.i have a friend who finish from the school and he is serving here in Nigeria now
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by clemz88(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ahhhh! Tnk God Nairaland university of Nigeria no dey. I cnt afford to drop out ater all this years

1 Like

Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
clemz88:
Ahhhh! Tnk God Nairaland university of Nigeria no dey. I cnt afford to drop out ater all this years

Which faculty are you and which dept?

Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by Benfaco: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
shaboti:
University of maiduguri, akwa ibom state

University of Kano, Rivers state grin
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by GodWisdom: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
the atlas university dat u mention in akwa ibom state, is wer smbdy i knw graduate frm nd nw he is teachn french in one of the secondary scul here in uyo. Wat do u do abt it
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Demburrows:
Funny enough the unsuspected students that might have gotten hold of statement of results from the said un
iversities and then heads to the labour mkt might likely and tacitly get a job with it with the backing of nepotism, while the genuine ones keeps roaming about the streets.
thats naija 4u.
keep roaming the streets..
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by clemz88(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
xTerses:

Which faculty are you and which dept?
faculty of general studies department of romance .
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by dominique(f): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
I know of that North Central university during my NYSC years on 08/09. They had only a few management and art courses as they don't have facilities for applied courses. The owner (Chief Obande, a well known Otukpo man) employed corpers to take some of these courses. Imagine a B.sc holder teaching a undergrads. The building isn't even good enough for a secondary school. I expect the institution should have gotten better standards over the years.

Rather than listing such schools as illegal, its better to close them down and prosecute anyone that continues to run such sham of an institution. It's just like charging someone money to waste his time.
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
clemz88:
faculty of general studies department of romance .

He he he, when are u graduating or you want or grand children to meet u there. grin

Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by Wilson125(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sagytarius:
Is Houdegbe North American University Benin even recognized in the country? I mean, are graduates from that uni. allowed to embark on the NYSC program? I need answers to this. Someone?
bros who b oracle 4 here?
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sagytarius:
yes
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by elbulk(m): 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Graduates from University of Applied Science and Management, Porto Novo go for NYSC. You take your transcripts to ministry of education,they verify you went to the school and stamp your docs then you take it to NYSC after doing the online reg. for foreign trained students.
Also the poster should be flogged as this is a list that was posted almost 5 years ago but for lack of gist on his blog he put it there.
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by clemz88(m): 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Abumadea:
Who dey attend University for Okija?
me oooo. U wan come? Admission is in progress
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by clemz88(m): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
xTerses:

He he he, when are u graduating or you want or grand children to meet u there. grin
bros I never know o because I don do sexiology 451 tire the prof no wan pass me
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by Rooneyboy(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Blacksmith university ! grin grin grin
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
iphanyiuma:
I Don't even know they existed until now

Same here
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by Samirana360(m): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
And all these universities have students
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by CyerSeries: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
The names though....very funny grin grin grin
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by babtunns(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
fake document all thi aforementioned universities name doesn't exist... No National university of Technology in lafia Nasarawa state so I don't knw whr u got ur on info
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by virtousB: 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sagytarius:
Its recognised.I know Some of their graduates serving in Abuja presently.
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by CrownV12(m): 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sagytarius:
yes they are. Lots of HNAUB students are serving right now... It's campuses in Nigeria aren't recognized... The school is recognized.. It's campuses in Nigeria aren't accredited in Nigeria that's why it's certificates aren't given in Nigeria but in benin republic.
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by Elxandre(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
CityNG:
I've said this before, if your degree is not from a university that existed during the old 13 states of Nigeria then your resume will not be considered by me.
You wouldn't consider covenant university.?
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by WWWoOKLOADEDoTK: 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
MUST SEE, VIDEO OF THE DAY FROM OUR NOLLYWOOD STARS AND NAIJA FAKE PASTOR

http://okloaded.com/topic/108/video--GENEVIEVE-THE-SUPPER-RIDDER-NOW-ON-IT.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party / Meet Nike Okundaye Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.