Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,764 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List (65052 Views)

List Of Illegal Universities In Nigeria By NUC 2017 / NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria / (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by bastien: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2015
hidee20:

na lie o dats why dey always wear black u know dey are full of deceit grin
Lol but them no know say me get plan for their daughters ni

1 Like

Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by celine4mii2000(f): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2015
Its not a surprise at all that all these universities operate illegal this is because many of us want to enter into higher institution without going tru the right process most of these universities cut off marks are low which give us an edge into them witout tinkin of the years to be wasted and also money. i hv a friend whom i told abt one of these fake sch but he wouldn't listen after four(4) yrs he found out that wot i told him was d truth...hmm
the name of that sch is in number 44
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by ibkgab001: 7:08am On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=TOEZOFFICIAL

Auto type is faster than your brain on iPhone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by joladoyin(m): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Evina:

When I began reading your post, I thought you were going to end with sympathizing with a staff who is good at her job but unfortunate to fall a victim.

But alas, you revealed your jealousy! That girl is busy building a career and doing well at her job not knowing she has grade A haters wishing her evil.

May God deliver us from ALL kinds of evil and cause the innocent NEVER to experience shame. I pray that God must win in her case. #Godwin.

See this mumu on Nairaland ooo

Why should I be jealous of my staff, we are not even of the same level (age, certificate and all)

All I am saying is that, she belief she knws all and doesn't even listen to advise nor follow the standing rules and regulations.
Re: Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List by firstking01(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
Op remove esut on tha list..i.e, enugu state university

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party / Meet Nike Okundaye Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard, Others / TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.