Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her (26929 Views)

'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by holluwai(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
After 11years?

Is she married now?

You suppose follow her husband marry her ni mehn!

Sincerely, sure it wasn't your fault?

Toks2008:

Go and dye...

Sorry just kidding..just move on with ur life and thank God it happened now.

we have worse cases of a grooom walking out on the bride..4yrs na moi moi...my ex broke up with me after 11yrs so your case no be case. He is not worth u provided that no b u misbehave.
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by oluwasegun007(m): 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Every disappointment is a blessing....its better 4yrs dan 40yrs
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by jamillion: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Twaci:
embarassed Its sad, really. Well I won't start that all guys are wicked and the same rubbish....Rather lemme say this, girl, he aint worth you.

Everything happens for a reason, even breakups. Let him go, don't cling (that's stupid), don't even bother wondering if he misses you (yeah, I can read minds and I know that's what you are thinking)....just stand up, dust the memories off your shoulders (won't be easy, I know), and smile. Smile because a better man is coming for you.

Oh yeah, in the meantime, work on yourself....we don't really know why he left, so, just learn and move on.

#my2cents
hm! Putting her in a comfort zone, I like that

1 Like

Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by pbs4real(m): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ur lover of four yrs broke up wit u. . ,wat else wld u do?than to gather ur piece 2geda and move tha hell ON. . Capish?oya next!
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by danbrowndmf(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Twaci
post=33121588:

embarassed Its sad, really. Well I won't start that all guys are
wicked and the same rubbish....Rather lemme say this, girl, he aint
worth you.

Everything happens for a reason, even breakups. Let him go, don't cling
(that's stupid), don't even bother wondering if he misses you (yeah, I
can read minds and I know that's what you are thinking)....just stand
up, dust the memories off your shoulders (won't be easy, I know), and
smile. Smile because a better man is coming for you.

Oh yeah, in the meantime, work on yourself....we don't really know why
he left, so, just learn and move on.

#my2cents
DO you Have a boyfriend? or the one's you'v been daten hv been so bad to u.sad
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by otokx(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
A lot has been said here, though more details would have been needed.
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by danbrowndmf(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

Morning lala grin cheesy wink smiley
Why chasing after lala while am here.cheesy

sorry to burst your bubble,lala hs a Girlfriend.cheesy and the girl na commando,she fit burst ur head o.cheesy
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Twaci(f): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
DO you Have a boyfriend? or the one's you'v been daten hv been so bad to u.sad
Hey u smiley
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by danbrowndmf(m): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:
Ok ..
I think you should give it a few days let it settle
Sometimes people say and do things they dont mean.. This is because uve been together for 4years ( no be joke)
You can still get back together depending in circumstance of breakup .

Dont worry it hurts at first .. It will get easier . ( ur not alone - chics suffer this everyday)
Trust me his feeling exactly the same no matter how much he tries to hide it..
Take a break , go on holiday, put ur energy i to work or studies he will come bk

Hope u didnt cheat sha.. smiley

only 3 out of 10 Nigerian girls can stay 4years in a relationship wifout seen anoda dick.sad

1 Like

Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by crackhouse(m): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
@ Op, who's that ghost girl that send u the email. Let her come here and tell us what really happened so we can advice her. Who knows? Maybe girl was caught with another guy or maybe she want to kill the guy and the guy had no other option than to quit and run for his life and people are here ranting in the name of advice without knowing what caused their seperation.
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by danbrowndmf(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Twaci:
Hey u smiley
i guess i was right.cheesy

All Guys are Not The same.cheesy
Give another person chance.cheesy
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by owolawitola(f): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
First, u need to let it out. Have a good cry. (U guys r sayin she shud just dust it off nd move on. This is 4 years we are talkin about here o) After crying then u should look for sumthn positive to think about. Just do something to take ur mind off this. When u see that ur gettin ur life back on track, then u can move on and think of gertin sumone else. Lots of fishes in the sea.

Dont accept the guy back unless he gives u a very good reason for leaving u in the first place. And then dont rush back into it even if his reason makes sense. Then u would just seem desperate. Havea good think.
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Everydaeguy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Twaci:
embarassed Its sad, really. Well I won't start that all guys are wicked and the same rubbish....Rather lemme say this, girl, he aint worth you.

Everything happens for a reason, even breakups. Let him go, don't cling (that's stupid), don't even bother wondering if he misses you (yeah, I can read minds and I know that's what you are thinking)....just stand up, dust the memories off your shoulders (won't be easy, I know), and smile. Smile because a better man is coming for you.

Oh yeah, in the meantime, work on yourself....we don't really know why he left, so, just learn and move on.

#my2cents
really..he doesn't worth her??for over 4years??is that the best you can come up with....my dear,its not gonna be easy at all,four years isn't a four hour thing...u gonna feel depressed,frustrated and probably considering ending your own life which will amount to nothing.just try not to dwell in the past,find a new hobby,hang out more often,dnt sit and brood over the niqqa,he's probably enjoying himself,why woudnt you enjoy ursf too..all relationshp mustnt end in walkn down d aisle..party hard..such is life...ladies shld know wen to quit a relationship.4years without commitmnt n u stil comfortable....#sad
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Give him reasons to come back, let him know u r d only one dat can love him more, but if he insists on leaving, den u just need to move on maybe. Maybe he needs to getout so mr right can get in. But over all try to be in high spirit , u will br fine.
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Twaci(f): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i guess i was right.cheesy

All Guys are Not The same.cheesy
Give another person chance.cheesy
wink
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by SAMBARRY: 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hmnn

1 Like

Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Twaci(f): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Everydaeguy:
really..he doesn't worth her??for over 4years??is that the best you can come up with....my dear,its not gonna be easy at all,four years isn't a four hour thing...u gonna feel depressed,frustrated and probably considering ending your own life which will amount to nothing.just try not to dwell in the past,find a new hobby,hang out more often,dnt sit and brood over the niqqa,he's probably enjoying himself,why woudnt you enjoy ursf too..all relationshp mustnt end in walkn down d aisle..party hard..such is life...ladies shld know wen to quit a relationship.4years without commitmnt n u stil comfortable....#sad
smiley Don't be sad buddy.
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by greggng: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
You ought to ve told us what actually happened so that we can advice wisely. As it stands now only a fool will advice.
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by CuteMaryJ: 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Trying to get this whole thing together but it's not working. Decided to repost it with my response
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by danbrowndmf(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Twaci:
wink
hv a wonderful day ahead...am watching ball.cheesy
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by eebruboss(m): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
RomanZeus:
Bro did u collect her phone number?
Oshey mr toaster! grin
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by MoNickk(f): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
sad to say but this is what happens when you make a man your beginning n end. hard truth but it's still the truth. what were u doing hanging in there with a man for four yrs? or you believe that crap 'suffer with a man n reap the fruits later'. well...its no use crying over spilt milk so pick yourself up n dust your behind and focus on making yourself a better person and making urself happy. It may seem hard but focus on whatever you're doing; schooling, working etc. and in no time, Ull discover u no longer feel pain.
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by DExplorer1: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Girls been advising other girls on what they cannot do.
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
[s]Why chasing after lala while am here.cheesy

sorry to burst your bubble,lala hs a Girlfriend.cheesy and the girl na commando,she fit burst ur head o.cheesy
[/s]
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Eniqurl(f): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Life goes on jareh
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Twaci(f): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hv a wonderful day ahead...am watching ball.cheesy
Ok dear. Have fun!
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by braine(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Twaci:

#my2cents

You don't even know what happened, you don't know what she or he did, and you just assumed the guy is at fault. What's wrong with you ladies??
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by femi4: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

Morning lala grin cheesy wink smiley
how many lala do we have?
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
femi4:
how many lala do we have?

Like 30 at least undecided
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Input(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
op maybe you don't just worth it, check yourself if you are he won't leave you.
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by DExplorer1: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
I think part of those guys the girls out there should be careful of are space bookers. See as the guy confidently book space for this girl life. That's 4 good years gone, a whole term of a Nigeria President. On a lighter note, I see them coming back together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Unavoidable Regrets People Have After A Breakup / What’s The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Fallen Out Of Your Pocket/Bag? / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.