Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee (10371 Views)

85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee / Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Mogidi: 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
daresma93:

at least lets wait maybe the end will justify the means, you need to wish this country good even if it's not from the bottom of your heart because if buhari fail or succedd it will affect our lives either positively or negative

The criticism is only to make Buhari hit the ground running, we all have a stake in a prosperous Nigeria. I want Buhari to succeed but am not confident he would.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by doctokwus: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mogidi:

I don't think Buhari is criticized for the fun of it either.

We are holding him accountable to the promises he made, its called patriotic duties in other countries.
Do u sometimes listen to yourself?
Besides our different political affiliations and I daresay insights,I do honestly respect your approach to issues,unlike many of your kin on d otherside,but sometimes u disappoint me.
How can an educated person like want to hold a man to his promises when he hasnt even assumed office?It doesnt make any single sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by brownlord: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kolade354:
OPONU OMO even if he is 90 yrs old is that your own problem.........If you are still bitter abt jonathan losing go to Ghana or Togo Foolish Lord.

This is always the problem with unproductive animals in Buhari's farm, you'all think everyone against buhari give a damn about Jonathan.

Kola ode, i don't give a hoot about Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Mogidi: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kolade354:
OPONU OMO even if he is 90 yrs old is that your own problem.........If you are still bitter abt jonathan losing go to Ghana or Togo Foolish Lord.

When Buhari lost 3 elections in the past, why didn't you relocate to Sambisa?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by fr3do(m): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Metrofox:

There's a reason he's there & this is not a company

yes, Nigeria is more than a company and needs people that are even more up to the task.
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by tomakint: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

As a newly admitted student of literature, if you are asked to choose between the 81 years old Wole Soyinka and a 35 year old lecturer 2, who would you choose?
Give it up man, you are out of steam already.....imagine the clownish question you are asking mogidi..grin cheesy I am very sure if Jonathan was involved in this now we no go hear word with your usual 'wayward analyses' undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mogidi:

The criticism is only to make Buhari hit the ground running, we all have a stake in a prosperous Nigeria. I want Buhari to succeed but am not confident he would.
at least please give him the benefit of your doubt and some time also
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Lecturers don't run our economy, judiciary, etc, your choice of example is wrong. Soyinka is unequalled in his chosen field, name another 81yr old literary genius employed in any Nigerian university.
You have no point.
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Kolade354(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mogidi:

When Buhari lost 3 elections in the past, why didn't you relocate to Sambisa?
Dindinrin, I ACCEPT IT AS THE WILL OF THE PPLE AND MOVE ON,NOT LIKE YOU SHOWING HOW BITTER AND FRUSTRATED YOU ARE.
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Chibest2000(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Menace2Society:
Stay in your room don't worry the Govt will send for u undecided the youths are as useless as their elders!tell me what's so special about Nigerian youths
You can't get to know someone's capabilities without involving him in doing the real work.

1 Like

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chibest2000:

Nigeria will only grow when she begins 2 have faith in her youths and stop relying on people with 15th century ideas.
youths have the energy and zeal but elderly people have the experience and it's only a transition commitee not minsterial appointment
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Mogidi: 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
doctokwus:

Do u sometimes listen to yourself?
Besides our different political affiliations and I daresay insights,I do honestly respect your approach to issues,unlike many of your kin on d otherside,but sometimes u disappoint me.
How can an educated person like want to hold a man to his promises when he hasnt even assumed office?It doesnt make any single sense.

He has not assumed office but in my reply to someone earlier, I did say the shape and direction of the incoming govt is what we're criticising. I don't see anything wrong in the opposition questioning the rationale in appointing an 85yr old political godfather or the appointment of #bbog founder.
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Kolade354(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
brownlord:

This is always the problem with unproductive animals in Buhari's farm, you'all think everyone against buhari give a damn about Jonathan.

Kola ode, i don't give a hoot about Jonathan
Foolsih Lord go to hell.
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Toluifetutu: 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
Many of the young people in Gej's administration turned out to be dishonest so I don't blame Buhari for choosing an old man to head the transition committee. There are young people in the committee so all he needs is a trustworthy person to head it and if that happens to be an 85year old man so be it.

It's hard for an 85year old to be bribed, at this age earthly wealth will be the last thing on his mind.

3 Likes

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Mogidi: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
daresma93:

at least please give him the benefit of your doubt and some time also

We will but you APC supporters should learn to accept constructive criticisms.
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Chibest2000(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
daresma93:

youths have the energy and zeal but elderly people have the experience and it's only a transition commitee not minsterial appointment
That is what Nigerians think of the youths and for the same reason youths are relegated in the name of inexperience.

1 Like

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by brownlord: 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

As a newly admitted student of literature, if you are asked to choose between the 81 years old Wole Soyinka and a 35 year old lecturer 2, who would you choose?

The fact that Wole Soyinka won Nobel prize at the age of 48 makes your point very useless.

He's 77 remind me his work since the last 5 years, compare it with what he did in his youthful days, lastly remind me how many prize or award he got since the last two years with his works.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mogidi:

We will but you APC supporters should learn to accept constructive criticisms.
if the criticisms is unbiased we will
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Acidosis(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
gerontocracy things

4 Likes

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Mogidi: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Toluifetutu:
Many of the young people in Gej's administration turned out to be dishonest so I don't blame Buhari for choosing an old man to head the transition committee. There are young people in the committee so all he needs is a trustworthy person to head it and if that happens to be an 85year old man so be it.

It's hard for an 85year old to be bribed, at this age earthly wealth will be the last thing on his mind.

So this 85yr old don't have kids and grandchildren to bequeath his legacy to?

Bros please re-read the hooey you posted and tell me it makes sense.
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by brownlord: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kolade354:
Foolsih Lord go to hell.

Kola Ode or Kolo ade which one best describe you?

3 Likes

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
While other countries are transitioning into the future with latest 21 century ideologies, our #BabaOneChange has chosen to revert Nigeria back to the minds of 1970s. What a sorrow. What a shame. What did we do wrong, oh Jah!

4 Likes

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Menace2Society(m): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chibest2000:

You can't get to know someone's capabilities without involving him in doing the real work.
Get out into the field of play!work for it and see wonders
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chibest2000:

That is what Nigerians think of the youths and for the same reason youths are relegated in the name of inexperience.
it's just a transition commitee that required someone with a lot of experience as the head not a ministerial list that will incorporate the best brain from the nook and cranny of this country
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by brownlord: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Toluifetutu:

No wonder Tinubu, Annenih, Bode George, Edwin Clark are saint, since earthly wealth do not matter to them at old age

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by adebisicutie: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
As Long at the man has no history of corruption no problem. All the so called young people have shown they are nothing but thieves so let Buhari try the scandal free old man plus the experience is crucial

1 Like

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
brownlord:

The fact that Wole Soyinka won Nobel prize at the age of 48 makes your point very useless.

He's 77 remind me his work since the last 5 years, compare it with what he did in his youthful days, lastly remind me how many prize or award he got since the last two years with his works.

www.google.com
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by adebisicutie: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
brownlord:

No wonder Tinubu, Annenih, Bode George, Edwin Clark are saint, since earthly wealth do not matter to them at old age

Those guys have been stealing since they were young, a man who didn't involve himself with corruption since he was young won't begin that at 85

1 Like

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Kolade354(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
brownlord:

Kola Ode or Kolo ade which one best describe you?
Foolish Lord or Stupidd Lord wich one best describe you?
Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
tomakint:

Give it up man, you are out of steam already.....imagine the clownish question you are asking mogidi..grin cheesy I am very sure if Jonathan was involved in this now we no go hear word with your usual 'wayward analyses' undecided
At this point, the question of whether or not the man is too old is nonsense. Our concern should be his ability to deliver.

1 Like

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by MizMyColi(f): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
gringringringrin
Firefire:
embarassed embarassed

I pity some youth chanting CHANGE, Sai Baba, on this forum, your hope of becoming a leader is evaporating.

For your information: your future is been colonized by the same people who ruled your parents.

Welcome to a new Nigeria of CHANGE with the same people as of 1960. undecided

Thank You!

3 Likes

Re: 73yr Old Buhari Names 85yr Old Ahmed Joda To Head Transiton Commitee by Mogidi: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
adebisicutie:

Those guys have been stealing since they were young, a man who didn't involve himself with scandal since he was young won't begin that at 85

Are there no 35, 45 or 55yr old people in Nigeria without scandals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And The Ruga Controversy By Clarius Ugwuoha / PDP Says Presidency Under Buhari Now A Den Of Thieves / Reps Begin Probe Of ₦19 Billion 2011 Rail Contract To Ghost Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.