Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! (8727 Views)

Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
jcross19:
Oh just don't know why people are arguing with a muslim when they know they have already failed that's why they are trying to be relevant by accepting part of the bible that can bend to suit them and condemn the ones they can't. When they see that's not enough they make use of their book of poem to support islam lol they want to stand by fire by force. Instead they should seek the true path of God than comparing and contrasting. Remember the verse in john ch.16 vs 2 that says: they shall put you out of the synagogues: yeah , the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service .3 And these things will they do unto you , because they have not known the father nor me. Ah when I read the verses it makes my heart skip a beat how Jesus prophesy about this isis,boko haram,alquada, alshabab,taliban, almujahedeen and many more all them from different Countries from the same religion with one vision and one slogan.allah I match you with my foot forever amen.

And by God you mean Jesus Christ? The God of Israel? Lol! Or is it HORUS, the sun god? Smh good luck with that!
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:

And how many scientist have rejected the Big Bang theory? Again, you're contradicting yourself here! You should know scientists never agree on a theory, for instance some believe in alien life, some reject that claim! Where did I lie? I'm always surprised when I put pure facts in front of someone with evidence and he desperately accuses me of lying! Lo! Keep in mind that the fact that the prophet alone said it is enough for me to believe, this is just a possible scientific way of proving it! The same person who said a confirmed hypothesis is a theory is accusing me of lack of knowledge? Lola! I find that quite offensive! As for me, I know I have given enough facts for this theory to be plausible and any sane person would research rather than blindly criticism. And finally! Dude! Red herring? Really? Do you even know what a red herring is? How does it apply to this situation? Smh! Like I said, charlatan!

This will be the 4th/5th time I'll ask you for a citation(from a reputable journal) on the expanding earth. Having to ask several times and you bringing up unrelated things(eg Big bang) clearly shows you've been red herring in your responses.

Your idea of a citation was a random website with the URL "expanding-earth" which shows you do not know what "citation" and/or "reputable" source means.

[size=16pt]So, let's stop going in circles here. Are you going to cite a publication or not? If not then it's fair to conclude all your assertions are made up or you're just extremely ill-informed as I suggested previously. Which is it?[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by jcross19: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:

And by God you mean Jesus Christ? The God of Israel? Lol! Or is it HORUS, the sun god? Smh good luck with that!
john 8 vs 32 : jesus answered say, you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Why muslims remain in bondage is because they refuse to know the truth those that are free are people who seek and found the truth. Truly they are bondage that's why they call themselves slave of allah and that's true they are all slaves to that demon that drink human blood. Repent and give your life to christ.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Kay17: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Not all, some. That is enough for one who wants the truth. That a book written 1400 can boast of such knowledge.

All thanks to creative interpretation.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
jcross19:
john 8 vs 32 : jesus answered say, you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Why muslims remain in bondage is because they refuse to know the truth those that are free are people who seek and found the truth. Truly they are bondage that's why they call themselves slave of allah and that's true they are all slaves to that demon that drink human blood. Repent and give your life to christ.

Jesus Christ or jesus of Nazareth, mind you these are two different people.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
DProDG:

This will be the 4th/5th time I'll ask you for a citation(from a reputable journal) on the expanding earth. Having to ask several times and you bringing up unrelated things(eg Big bang) clearly shows you've been red herring in your responses.

Your idea of a citation was a random website with the URL "expanding-earth" which shows you do not know what "citation" and/or "reputable" source means.

[size=16pt]So, let's stop going in circles here. Are you going to cite a publication or not? If not then it's fair to conclude all your assertions are made up or you're just extremely ill-informed as I suggested previously. Which is it?[/size]

Lol! First you asked desperately for a scientist, now you are asking for a publication! Smh! It's quite funny how people can be blind without knowing it! Like it or not, the expanding earth theory is a theory, and it's still being pursued by multiple scientists, maybe in the future there might be a breakthrough, maybe it will never be proven, I don't know. But it is still a plausible theory according to many sources. This to me is just a bonus, considering the expansion is mentioned in the Quran, once again that's enough for me, but the fact that this theory exists is a miracle to me. I always refer you to the Big Bang theory because that is arguably the most popular scientific theory! Do you think it wasn't ignored? Do you think they didn't reject that? My point is not all theories are eventually proven! Do you think there's a scientific theory in this life that people didn't laugh at? Darwin spent years gathering information all the while people opposed him, look where Darwinism is now. You should learn to look at things and look for valid points and not to criticize pointlessly, remember this theory has never really been proven to be scientifically false and so it is still a theory.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:

[s]Lol! First you asked desperately for a scientist, now you are asking for a publication! Smh! It's quite funny how people can be blind without knowing it! Like it or not, the expanding earth theory is a theory, and it's still being pursued by multiple scientists,[/s] maybe in the future there might be a breakthrough, maybe it will never be proven, I don't know. [s]But it is still a plausible theory according to many sources.[/s] This to me is just a bonus, considering the expansion is mentioned in the Quran, once again that's enough for me, but the fact that this theory exists is a miracle to me. I always refer you to the Big Bang theory because that is arguably the most popular scientific theory! Do you think it wasn't ignored? Do you think they didn't reject that? My point is not all theories are eventually proven! Do you think there's a scientific theory in this life that people didn't laugh at? Darwin spent years gathering information all the while people opposed him, look where Darwinism is now. You should learn to look at things and look for valid points and not to criticize pointlessly,[s] remember this theory has never really been proven to be scientifically false and so it is still a theory.[/s]

In summary, you can't substantiate your claims? Good.

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
DProDG:

In summary, you can't substantiate your claims? Good.

Lmao! You can arrive at whatever conclusion you want, but again the same can be said about all scientific theories! One can outright reject them and someone else can make it his life's work, if you read my post well, you'd realize that the point of the article is that such a theory will be in uniform agreement with the Quran. And if you have proof of this theory being false you are free to post.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lmao! You can arrive at whatever conclusion you want, but again the same can be said about all scientific theories! One can outright reject them and someone else can make it his life's work, if you read my post well, you'd realize that the point of the article is that such a theory will be in uniform agreement with the Quran. And if you have proof of this theory being false you are free to post.

Usually people who make assertions are the ones obligated to support it. However I'll use this chance to show you what a citation is -
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/08/110817120527.htm
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
DProDG:

Usually people who make assertions are the ones obligated to support it. However I'll use this chance to show you what a citation is -
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/08/110817120527.htm

A theory that started a few decades ago and you want online links to a citation? Dude! You have no point here, you just keep running around a bush, but like I said, this theory is plausible until proven otherwise.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Empiree: 5:35am On Apr 27, 2015
johnydon22:

exactly and since yours doesnt bare the name of theirs and theirs doesnt bare the name of yours. . dont you now think name is an irrelevant determinant in this regard?
That's it. I tell you what, Christians problem is BIGOTRY. Technically Muslims have no problem with any names Allah is called. What we have problem with is Attributes.

First, you can tell An2elect2's problem is anything islamic. She said,

An2elect2:
When i saw "Allah Almighty..." i lost interest smiley
This goes to show you she simply has problem with islam altogether. She can care less if there is anything good in it.

Now, as for whether God's name is relevant or not, here is what Quran says (17:110)

Say, "Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names." And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way.

In Islam, Quran recognizes any name God is called.

Yoruba-Eledumare, Olohun,

Hausa- Ubangiji,

Igbo- Chineke

Bosnia- bog

English-God

Latin- deus

Spanish-dios

In Islam, Allah has 99 names and Attributes

Its all doesn't make difference in Islam. Problem is we Muslims must confirm their concepts of God. The only time it's mandatory to use Allah is during obligatory salat. For instance, Allah is Unique, He has no partner, He does not eat, He does not sleep, He does not begets. These are amongst His Attributes. In short, He does not have human attributes. To ascribe human attributes to God in Islam is polytheism(which is subject to eternal damnation). Our critical studies of Islam guarantee Muslims that it is only in Islam we have correct God's Attributes (uniqueness). That's, His perfect Attributes mentioned in the Qur'an and told by Prophet Muhammad(SAW). Other religions' concepts of God are tainted. For instance, some Christians believe God has a son, some of them believe God eat and poo. These are human attributes. It is not acceptable in islam. Spanish's Dios, Igbo's Chineke, Yoruba' Olorun are also tainted by non Muslim speakers of these languages. But it doesnt change the fact that Muslims speaking same languages dont call God by that.

The word Allah however is unique. There is no (female or male) Allah. Allah is gender-less. This name is unique. It's what Quran calls God. It says Allah is the original name of God. But 'God' has gender and pluralism. Like Goddess, Gods. There is no plural word for Allah. You have to agree with me that Jesus that Christians revered so much did not speak English. He spoke Aramaic. A language so close to Arabic. This means when Jesus was alive he called God 'Allaha'.

Let's do a little 'experiment'. Like i said earlier, Allah is unique name of God. Now if you spell back Allah it gives you Halla (it sounds pretty much the same. If you spell back Allaha (language Jesus spoke), it gives you Ahalla. It still sound like Allah.

Now if you spell back God, it gives you D-g. This means the word "God" was invented by English speaking folks. It is not unique. It does not have any spiritual connotation. However, we Muslims have no problem using the word God so long as its concept does not contradict Quran. God according to Qur'an is a Supreme Being, He has no partner, He does not begets, He does not sleep nor slumber. This is contrary to Christianity concept of God.

It is only when Christians want to do "wayo" (fraud, hanky panky), they go to majority muslim country and change minority christian textbooks like Malaysia. Muslims in the country use Allah for God (which is normal). But what's christian business to change christian textbooks from using God or Malay language 'tuhan' to Allah?. They did this to cajole ignorant Muslims. They used Allah with christian concept of God. Like, God has a son was changed to "Allah has a son". Qur'an reject this nonsense...http://quran.com/18/4-5

http://quran.com/112

After they were busted they started screaming "Muslims are intolerant". But guess what?. Malaysian Christians generally have no problem using God in their worship. It's western Christians that promoted that nonsense. Fact is, Jesus' original teachings have been interpolated. This is my humble submission.

Cc:An2elect2 skyhighweb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by jcross19: 6:07am On Apr 27, 2015
Empiree:
That's it. I tell you what, Christians problem is BIGOTRY. Technically Muslim have no problem with any names Allah is called. What we have problem with is Attributes.

First, you can tell An2elect2's problem is anything islamic. She said,

This goes to show you she simply has problem with islam altogether. She can careless if there is anything good in it.

Now, as for whether God's name is relevant or not, here is what Quran says (17:110)

Say, "Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names." And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way.

In Islam, Quran recognizes any name God is called. Be it

Yoruba-Eledumare, Olohun,

Hausa- Ubangiji,

Igbo- Chineke

Bosnia- bog

English-God

Latin- deus

Spanish-dios

In Islam, Allah has 99 names and Attributes

Its all doesn't make difference in Islam. Problem is we Muslims must confirm their concepts of God. The only time it's mandatory to use Allah is during obligatory salat. For instance, Allah is Unique, He has no partner, He does not eat, He does not sleep, He does not begets. These are amongst His Attributes. In short, He does not have human attributes. To ascribe human attributes to God in Islam is polytheism(which is subject to eternal damnation). Our critical studies of Islam guarantee Muslims that it is only in Islam we have correct God's Attributes (uniqueness). That's, His perfect Attributes mentioned in the Qur'an and told by Prophet Muhammad(SAW). Other religions' concepts of God are tainted. For instance, some Christians believe God has a son, some of them believe God eat and poo. These are human attributes. It is not acceptable in islam. Spanish's Dios, Igbo's Chineke, Yoruba' Olorun are also tainted by non Muslim speakers of these languages. But it doesnt change the fact that Muslims speaking same languages dont call God by that.

The word Allah however is unique. There is no (female or male) Allah. Allah is gender-less. This name is unique. It's what Quran calls God. It says Allah is the original name of God. But 'God' has gender and pluralism. Like Goddess, Gods. There is no plural word for Allah. You have to agree with me that Jesus that Christians revered so much did not speak English. He spoke Aramaic. A language so close to Arabic. This means when Jesus was alive he called God 'Allaha'.

Let's do a little 'experiment'. Like i said earlier, Allah is unique name of God. Now if you spell back Allah it gives you Halla (it sounds pretty much the same. If you spell back Allaha (language Jesus spoke), it gives you Ahalla. It still sound like Allah.

Now if you spell back God, it gives you D-g. This means the word "God" was invented by English speaking folks. It is not unique. It does not have any spiritual connotation. However, we Muslims have no problem using the word God so long as its concept does not contradict Quran. God according to Qur'an is a Supreme Being, He has no partner, He does not begets, He does not sleep nor slumber. This is contrary to Christianity concept of God.

It is only when Christians want to do "wayo" (fraud, hanky panky), they go to majority muslim country and change minority christian textbooks like Malaysia. Muslims in the country use Allah for God (which is normal). But what's christian business to change christian textbooks from using God or Malay language 'tuhan' to Allah?. They did this to cajole ignorant Muslims. They used Allah with christian concept of God. Like, God has a son was changed to "Allah has a son". Qur'an reject this nonsense...http://quran.com/18/4-5

http://quran.com/112

After they were busted they started screaming "Muslims are intolerant". But guess what?. Malaysian Christians generally have no problem using God in their worship. It's western Christians that promoted that nonsense. This is my humble submission.

Cc:An2elect2 skyhighweb
Have you think why would mohammad thought of he did not know where his soul is going after that or what they will do to him after life he promised them if you fight with your life in the course of allah , aljannah will be rewarded to you then, why is he doubting after leading 29 battles in his course don't you think there is trouble?think twice brother.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Empiree: 6:15am On Apr 27, 2015
jcross19:
Have you think why would mohammad thought of he did not know where his soul is going after that or what they will do to him after life he promised them if you fight with your life in the course of allah , aljannah will be rewarded to you then, why is he doubting after leading 29 battles in his course don't you think there is trouble?think twice brother.
Same old recrimination since beginning of time. What's this nonsense has to do with this topic ?

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by frank317: 7:24am On Apr 27, 2015
Booorrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnngg
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 27, 2015
frank317:
Booorrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnngg

Ahhh! The atheist is back! How's the hedonistic lifestyle been treating you?
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by wiegraf: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2015
EzioAuditore:

99% of statistics are made up, including mine. The expanding earth theory is one that has been accepted by reputable scientists around the world.

Thank you.

It's hard for me to be amused at stoopidity these days as I've seen it all. Or at least I thought so, until I came across this.

This a new record.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
wiegraf:

Thank you.

It's hard for me to be amused at stoopidity these days as I've seen it all. Or at least I thought so, until I came across this.

This a new record.

This is a new record for stupidity? Seriously! This sod who actually thinks that there can be a record for stupidity is calling me stupid? Lmao! Like I said, the problem with gits like you is you lack comprehension, heck I bet the lazy sod just read the heading or he actually read the whole topic without understanding a single word then he scrolls down to heave the only language his loon pipe of a brain can understand and that is sh*t! Here i say No!, thank YOU, for proving once and for all that dimwits make a lot more noise than people who actually have a ticking brain. FYI: I'm not bragging but it seems relevant to the topic, I have an IQ of 140, that's enough to shut down that corybungo you call your brain.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by wiegraf: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2015
EzioAuditore:

This is a new record for stupidity? Seriously! This sod who actually thinks that there can be a record for stupidity is calling me stupid? Lmao! Like I said, the problem with gits like you is you lack comprehension, heck I bet the lazy sod just read the heading or he actually read the whole topic without understanding a single word then he scrolls down to heave the only language his loon pipe of a brain can understand and that is sh*t! Here i say No!, thank YOU, for proving once and for all that dimwits make a lot more noise than people who actually have a ticking brain. FYI: I'm not bragging but it seems relevant to the topic, I have an IQ of 140, that's enough to shut down that corybungo you call your brain.

Another rant with absolutely no substance? Do you ever address issues or just run back to mommy once your folly is highlighted?

Lemme guess, some online site awarded you an IQ of 140? Does the site also pay out to geniuses like you in 3 naira notes?

On these boards, among many things i cannot unsee, I've seen one claim that as you can't see yellow urine condense after you urinate, the water cycle doesn't exist. I've been asked to use science to run faster than ussein bolt in order to prove that science is superior to juju. Let's not get into how weavon can get you into hell, or how a respected community leader claims demons send SMS.

These your posts are up there with the most foolish of them.

The fact that you consider them cultured even makes them more hilarious. They won't even do as sophistry, they are outright eediotic

I mean, even if you actually possessed an IQ of 140...really.....

Edit: thanks for suggesting I pay more attention to the thread. Read a bit of the op, it seems you have a 140 IQ yet claim man was once 90 feet tall

Hahahahahshaha

I do enjoy wasting time on lost causes

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2015
wiegraf:

Another rant with absolutely no substance? Do you ever address issues or just run back to mommy once your folly is highlighted?

Lemme guess, some online site awarded you an IQ of 140? Does the site also pay out to geniuses like you in 3 naira notes?

On these boards, among many things i cannot unsee, I've seen one claim that as you can't see yellow urine condense after you urinate, the water cycle doesn't exist. I've been asked to use science to run faster than ussein bolt in order to prove that science is superior to juju. Let's not get into how weavon can get you into hell, or how a respected community leader claims demons send SMS.

The fact that you consider them cultured even makes them more hilarious. They won't even do as sophistry, they are outright eediotic

Edit: thanks for suggesting I pay more attention to the thread. Read a bit of the op, it seems you have a 140 IQ yet claim man was once 90 feet tall

Hahahahahshaha

And were you addressing issues? Is that bum cigar you posted up there what you call "addressing issues"? The poo pusher actually posted "I do enjoy wasting time on lost causes" and the manky bloke was laughing like the dimwit that he is. This fellas, is why one must never shag is sister, the end result is one clusterf*ck of a well....this guy.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by vooks: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2015
Negro Neaanderthal,
Ever heard of square-cube Law?

EzioAuditore:
Allah Almighty Said: "We will show them Our signs in the Universe and inside their selves, until it will become quite clear to them that it is the truth. Is it not sufficient as regards your Lord that He is a witness over all things? (The Noble Quran, 41:53)"

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: "Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, created Adam in His own image with His length of sixty cubits, and as He created him He told him to greet that group, and that was a party of angels sitting there, and listen to the response that they give him, for it would form his greeting and that of his offspring. He then went away and said: Peace be upon you! They (the angels) said: May there be peace upon you and the Mercy of Allah, and they made an addition of" Mercy of Allah". So he who would get into Paradise would get in the form of Adam, his length being sixty cubits, then the people who followed him continued to diminish in size up to this day. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, Book 040, Number 6809)"

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, "Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring." So, Adam said (to the angels), As-Salamu Alaikum (i.e. Peace be upon you). The angels said, "As-salamu Alaika wa Rahmatu-l-lahi" (i.e. Peace and Allah's Mercy be upon you). Thus the angels added to Adam's salutation the expression, 'Wa Rahmatu-l-lahi,' Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam (in appearance and figure). People have been decreasing in stature since Adam's creation. (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 543)"

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The first group of people who will enter Paradise, will be glittering like the full moon and those who will follow them, will glitter like the most brilliant star in the sky. They will not urinate, relieve nature, spit, or have any nasal secretions. Their combs will be of gold, and their sweat will smell like musk. The aloes-wood will be used in their centers. Their wives will be houris. All of them will look alike and will resemble their father Adam (in statute), sixty cubits tall." (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 544)"

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: "The first group of my Ummah to get into Paradise would be like a full moon in the night. Then those who would be next to them; they would be like the most significantly glittering stars in regard to brightness, then after them (others) in ranks. They would neither void excrement, nor pass water, nor suffer from catarrh, nor would they spit. And their combs would be made of gold, and the fuel of their braziers would be aloes and their sweat would be musk and their form would be the form of one single person according to the length of their father sixty cubits tall. This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Ibn Abi Shaiba with a slight variation of wording. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, Book 040, Number 6796)"

Earths Expansion in the Quran:

[079:030] And the earth, moreover, hath He expanded;

Transliteration:

[079:030] Waal-arda baAAda thalika dahaha

Dahaha (دحاها) means expanded, made spherical, balanced, and caused to move.

Scientific proof:

After the earth's crust cooled off, and water began to form, and the moon was created from the ring of rocks that was encircling life, similar to the one we're in today, is estimated to have begun on earth around 3.8 billion years ago. Earth's age is estimated to be close to 4.6 billion years old.

"Low Gravity

Planets with gravities lower than .8 have the following effects on people experiencing this gravity (assuming the person is from an EWS world where gravity is 1.0):

Increased Strength (objects of the same mass weigh less, enabling muscles used to higher gravities to accelerate them quickly and more easily)
Reduced Dexterity (the muscles used to move the body for normal tasks are used to greater resistance, and therefore tend to overcompensate for motions)
Thinner Air (lower gravity can hold a smaller amount of air against a planet; NWP's such as Endurance or Running can offset this)
Increased Height (less weight means elastic supportive tissue can expand, resulting in a height increase; astronauts in 0 gravity have reported height increases of 1 inch or more)

High Gravity

A humanoid body is better at handling lesser gravities than greater ones. Planets with gravities higher than 1.2 have the following effects on people experiencing this gravity (assuming the person is from an EWS world where gravity is 1.0):

Decreased Strength (objects of the same mass weigh more, requiring more effort to move them)
Reduced Dexterity (the muscles used to move the body for normal tasks are used to less resistance, and therefore tend to undercompensate for motions)
Decreased Height (more weight means elastic supportive tissue is compressed more, resulting in a height decrease)"

Example:
Since there is no (or little) gravity in space the bones of the astronauts are less squashed together. The astronauts, therefore, do gain a bit of height due to this fact." (Source)

According to scientists The earth was much smaller (estimated it was only 10% its current size) and kept expanding:

The fact that earth had far larger, taller and heavier creatures on it (dinosaurs and others) proves that it was a much smaller planet. As scientists confirmed, the smaller the planet, the lesser its gravity and the larger and taller its creatures will be.

Therefore, it should be of no conflict with science to claim that Adam's size, or man's initial size on earth in general, was in the neighborhood of 90 feet tall, or that the first human-race ever walked on earth was around 90 feet tall, give or take 10 to 20 feet between the creatures' differences in heights as we today have people as tall as 7 feet and as short as 2 feet tall. The reason for this is simply because the planet earth was much smaller than what it is now.

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said that Adam, peace be upon him, was around 90 feet tall when he lived on earth. This goes in perfect harmony with the fact that earth used to be much much smaller, which no one knew this fact at the time of the Prophet, and that it kept growing.

Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2015
vooks:
Negro Neaanderthal,
Ever heard of square-cube Law?

Just shut up! Okay? This is just a theory. But only a special breed of st*pid would think the square cube Law applies to this.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by wiegraf: 8:51am On Apr 29, 2015
EzioAuditore:

And were you addressing issues? Is that bum cigar you posted up there what you call "addressing issues"? The poo pusher actually posted "I do enjoy wasting time on lost causes" and the manky bloke was laughing like the dimwit that he is. This fellas, is why one must never shag is sister, the end result is one clusterf*ck of a well....this guy.

Follow slowly, as it appears you're so intelligent you're now lost

The issue of your IQ is rather important, now that you've brought it up. Even if just for lols, but consider that you can show up and just pull statistics out of your a$$ yet still expect respect. It's impressively foolish and arrogant in many ways, and worthy of exploration

If you genuinely think I will seriously address expanding earth (which is what I thought this thread was about) or, even more bizzarely, 90 foot men, then you should consider suing whoever told you you have an IQ of 140

Him no try for you...at all

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2015
wiegraf:

Follow slowly, as it appears you're so intelligent you're now lost

The issue of your IQ is rather important, now that you've brought it up. Even if just for lols, but consider that you can show up and just pull statistics out of your a$$ yet still expect respect. It's impressively foolish and arrogant in many ways, and worthy of exploration

If you genuinely think I will seriously address expanding earth (which is what I thought this thread was about) or, even more bizzarely, 90 foot men, then you should consider suing whoever told you you have an IQ of 140

Him no try for you...at all

Let me get this straight, so this assorted fo*l saw a topic that read "Was Adam 90ft tall?" and his ninny mind went to expanding earth theory, but then this same sprag believes that thinking the idea of 90ft men may be explained by the expanding earth theory is so bizarre? No, honestly! Is this the sort of winnit that makes sense in that clusterfuck of a turd oven you call your brain? Like I said, people must stop shagging their sisters, unless they want an ankle biting version of this shaft throbber.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by wiegraf: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Let me get this straight, so this assorted fo*l saw a topic that read "Was Adam 90ft tall?" and his ninny mind went to expanding earth theory, but then this same sprag believes that thinking the idea of 90ft men may be explained by the expanding earth theory is so bizarre? No, honestly! Is this the sort of winnit that makes sense in that clusterfuck of a turd oven you call your brain? Like I said, people must stop shagging their sisters, unless they want an ankle biting version of this shaft throbber.

No, ser genius. I followed a post that was about expanding earths (lol). I didn't know that the m.oron making that assertion was the op. I admit it was my mistake, in that I should not have given you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you would be genuinely foolish enough to propose 90 foot men. I apologise for that

Now, abeg, address your 99% post abeg. Abeg

BTW, what's with all the projection? Do you want to shag your sister so badly? If she's really hot send me a pic abeg
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2015
wiegraf:

No, ser genius. I followed a post that was about expanding earths (lol). I didn't know that the m.oron making that assertion was the op. I admit it was my mistake, in that I should not have given you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you would be genuinely foolish enough to propose 90 foot men. I apologise for that

Now, abeg, address your 99% post abeg. Abeg

So you're a charlatan then? If you knew a single fact about the expanding earth theory then you'd know it has something to do with trying to explain the larger creatures that walked the earth before us. Like I said, barmy knob head! FOH!
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by wiegraf: 9:31am On Apr 29, 2015
EzioAuditore:

So you're a charlatan then? If you knew a single fact about the expanding earth theory then you'd know it has something to do with trying to explain the larger creatures that walked the earth before us. Like I said, barmy knob head! FOH!

This is what your high IQ tells you? That expanding earth = 90 foot man?

Where to even begin? Charlatan?

That's all my play time scheduled for you today. I'd add that I would respond if you post anything worthy, but the odds of that happening are...well..

So kudos till I feel the need for some petty amuement
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by vooks: 9:32am On Apr 29, 2015
Even if you reduced g to 1 from the current 9.8, it would never get you 90ft men

A lower g would mean lower oxygen concentration for bigger animals.

Here are a few scenarios
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/giant-human-like-30-to-90-ft-tall-possible-or-not.462615/

http://www.forestazuaron.com/2012/biology/macrobiology/physiology/plausible-giant-creatures/
EzioAuditore:

Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 29, 2015
wiegraf:

Hahahahahshaha

Good times.
Re: Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2015
wiegraf:

This is what your high IQ tells you? That expanding earth = 90 foot man?

Where to even begin? Charlatan?

That's all my play time scheduled for you today. I'd add that I would respond if you post anything worthy, but the odds of that happening are...well..

So kudos till I feel the need for some petty amuement

Lmao! You're free to run, dweeb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Provoking Blessings!!!!! / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Nuclearboy Puts Deep Sights's Concerns On Xtianity To The Sword

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.