Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps (16542 Views)

10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads / How Pogba Transfer Happened In 10 Pictures / A Weird Question I Was Ask Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by dantewest: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2015
Being a Nigerian is gradually changing into something else. No one wants to be the same anymore, besides, being yourself doesn’t make you feel satisfied. We act a little bit weird to stand out. Before reading further, remember, you want to be weird and not crazy! Finding the thin line between both is a matter of perception.

Step 1

Get your own unique hangout joints and give it a weird name. Talk about your secret hangout spot with your friends and share with them the timeless culture surrounding it without inviting them to your secret spot. This will raise eyebrows

Step 2

Follow non popular holidays like 420, ok, 420 is a little bit popular to our Nigerian stoners, talk excessively about a top scientific like the human genome project and the 2045 singularity event. People are definitely going stare and associate weirdness with your personality.

Step 3

Don’t join in the ignorant topics of discussion. Sound knowledgeable and intelligent. This is a very high weirdness marker, people are going respect your weirdness, you will lose fake friends in the process but the real and important friends will be yours to keep and nurture.

Care for little creatures like ants, cockroaches and spiders, yes I said spiders. Trust our naija babes, this is where they come into this discussion fully. Caring for little things like that is a huge sign that you are asking to join the ranks of the single dudes out there. Naija babes don’t love soft pussies, they love the men strong, ignorant and obedient.

Step 4

Eating like Edo witches and wizards. Eating eba with fork and knife, using hand to eat jollof rice at KFC, eating indomie and bread at your girlfriend’s house and voicing out your annoyance at her laziness, trust me, most Nigerian guys accept all nonsense from their babes. The babes will definitely put you in the weird zone for been real about your emotions when it comes to food.

Step 5

Laughing at the little things is a huge marker for Yaba left type or weirdness, I am personally guilty of this. Added with my other nonconformist hobbies, doing and saying things people know but are too chicken to say or act. Playing cloth games with your girlfriend, using costumes when engaging in sexual acts, this is my personal favourite, and yes, I am absolutely weird this way!

Step 6

As a Nigerian, you are programmed not to speak good English for the fear of been labelled as a phony. Screw that train of thinking, I speak perfectly good English. Use words like amazing, cunnilingus in sentences and refuse to explain the meaning. Still want get creative? Mash words together like Smartmugu, please what is a smartmugu? Speak with funny assents, be Bostwanian today, South African tomorrow, Ghanian on Thursdays, the bold ones go for Spanish on Friday nights after a few vodka shots of course. And if all fails, gibberish still works, literally speak in tongues till you get the attention you crave for.

Step 7

Talk to animals, inanimate objects and of course, talk to yourself too. Not that I am advertising Yaba left, but you get the idea. This will make you popular on a weird level and people will definitely pay attention. Do this all the time and you will be put on the hall of fame wall in your school, office, police station, hospital…etc

Step 8

Become an atheist or an agnostic. Be vocal about your choice in the same way the Christians and Muslims are vocal about their religion. Caution though, don’t overdo it, choose your battle field carefully and be wise. Been weird is far different from been hospitalised or dead.

Step 9

Change your wardrobe to bright colour, clashing patterns and crazy textures. You can’t successfully be weird without looking weird as well. Cry when reading books, cry hard when watching movies, cry when making love, cry when having rough sex, cry when in missionary position, cry when collecting money from debtors, cry when your Samsung galaxy phone battery fully charges, and cry when you see your partner’s unclothedness for the first time.

Step 10

Think weird. Be yourself, free the inner beast in you. Don’t pay attention to what others think. Those who matter won’t mind who you really are. No one has the authority to have a say in what rocks your boat. Once you start acting weird, word will get around that you are different, and it’s not entirely a bad thing, infact, it comes with lots of benefits!

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Am sorry but I don't understand you please

28 Likes

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by prevail23(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
OP,madness way i know supposed be a thing u are born with,or dem send am from ur village...why u wan create "manual madness" by urself?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
I laughed throughout reading this especially the part about making words up cheesy I see that in the romance section pmsl I thought I was going mad so I didn't bring them out on it lol @ smartmugu!

Best thread I've read all week cry cry cry (yes I'm crying)

5 Likes

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by exemen: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hmm. These things remind me of Monday, one madman in Abraka.

Learn more about Delta State(Asaba and Warri) here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2278377/asaba-warri-two-capitals-delta

5 Likes

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
11) Shouting Fayose My Love,GEJ my HERO on Every thread

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by Qaisar1: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
I love being weird but, annoyinglyweird is what you are preaching... I foresee losses outweighing the profits in this.

*OP come! Kneel there.* How Edo Wizards dey eat angry

Meanwhile, I bought a kitten earlier this month - hope it isn't weird

2 Likes 1 Share

12) Weighing food like this

6 Likes

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by okooloyun1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
D topic is weird

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by kombats: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
OP ur step 2 and 4 got me cracking
13) For the ladies make sure u bleach like this

8 Likes

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by nekaa(f): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
You say??
Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by godofwar666(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Do i still need to ask if u dey craze?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by holluwai(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
No need to be weird, leave it to denrele and charley boy

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by horpezee: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lolz!!! dis is funny

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
dantewest:
Being a Nigerian is gradually changing into something else. No one wants to be the same anymore, besides, being yourself doesn’t make you feel satisfied. We act a little bit weird to stand out. Before reading further, remember, you want to be weird and not crazy! Finding the thin line between both is a matter of perception.

Step 1

Get your own unique hangout joints and give it a weird name. Talk about your secret hangout spot with your friends and share with them the timeless culture surrounding it without inviting them to your secret spot. This will raise eyebrows

Step 2

Follow non popular holidays like 420, ok, 420 is a little bit popular to our Nigerian stoners, talk excessively about a top scientific like the human genome project and the 2045 singularity event. People are definitely going stare and associate weirdness with your personality.

Step 3

Don’t join in the ignorant topics of discussion. Sound knowledgeable and intelligent. This is a very high weirdness marker, people are going respect your weirdness, you will lose fake friends in the process but the real and important friends will be yours to keep and nurture.

Care for little creatures like ants, cockroaches and spiders, yes I said spiders. Trust our naija babes, this is where they come into this discussion fully. Caring for little things like that is a huge sign that you are asking to join the ranks of the single dudes out there. Naija babes don’t love soft pussies, they love the men strong, ignorant and obedient.

Step 4

Eating like Edo witches and wizards. Eating eba with fork and knife, using hand to eat jollof rice at KFC, eating indomie and bread at your girlfriend’s house and voicing out your annoyance at her laziness, trust me, most Nigerian guy hospitalised or dead.
infact, it comes with lots of benefits!

Sam
Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by lampardizik(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
Very true....especially the English language bit.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by jamex93(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
bros e get some kind things wey u go do

dem go carry u go church for deliverance grin grin

dem go say evil spirit don dey worry u

so na to just hold your side and live normal

if not dem go don tire u rope and carry holy plank

nak u b4 dem go know say u dey ok grin grin grin grin

u r just trying to be Weird sad sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Life is too short to be too serious

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by datguru: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Picking your nose with your hand while on an interview
Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by SuperSuave(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hurray!! Someone has a manual for insanity angry

8 Likes

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by mmsen: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
OP listed ways to be a well rounded human being.

Apart from No.4 - I don't know why anyone uses their hands to eat rice.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by bright007(f): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
How to be a weird Nigerian.....

shoro niyen?

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by plainmirror(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
@OP you deserve a hard knock on your head for trying to be weirdly crazy

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by beekaymee(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
dantewest:

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Eating like Edo witches and wizards. Eating eba with fork and knife, using hand to eat jollof rice at KFC, eating indomie and bread at your girlfriend’s house and voicing out your annoyance at her laziness, trust me, most Nigerian guys accept all nonsense from their babes. The babes will definitely put you in the weird zone for been real about your emotions when it comes to food.

Step 5

Laughing at the little things is a huge marker for Yaba left type or weirdness, I am personally guilty of this. Added with my other nonconformist hobbies, doing and saying things people know but are too chicken to say or act. Playing cloth games with your girlfriend, using costumes when engaging in sexual acts, this is my personal favourite, and yes, I am absolutely weird this way!

Step 6

As a Nigerian, you are programmed not to speak good English for the fear of been labelled as a phony. Screw that train of thinking, I speak perfectly good English. Use words like amazing, cunnilingus in sentences and refuse to explain the meaning. Still want get creative? Mash words together like Smartmugu, please what is a smartmugu? Speak with funny assents, be Bostwanian today, South African tomorrow, Ghanian on Thursdays, the bold ones go for Spanish on Friday nights after a few vodka shots of course. And if all fails, gibberish still works, literally speak in tongues till you get the attention you crave for.

Step 7

Talk to animals, inanimate objects and of course, talk to yourself too. Not that I am advertising Yaba left, but you get the idea. This will make you popular on a weird level and people will definitely pay attention. Do this all the time and you will be put on the hall of fame wall in your school, office, police station, hospital…etc

Step 8

Become an atheist or an agnostic. Be vocal about your choice in the same way the Christians and Muslims are vocal about their religion. Caution though, don’t overdo it, choose your battle field carefully and be wise. Been weird is far different from been hospitalised or dead.

Step 9

Change your wardrobe to bright colour, clashing patterns and crazy textures. You can’t successfully be weird without looking weird as well. Cry when reading books, cry hard when watching movies, cry when making love, cry when having rough sex, cry when in missionary position, cry when collecting money from debtors, cry when your Samsung galaxy phone battery fully charges, and cry when you see your partner’s unclothedness for the first time.

Step 10

Think weird. Be yourself, free the inner beast in you. Don’t pay attention to what others think. Those who matter won’t mind who you really are. No one has the authority to have a say in what rocks your boat. Once you start acting weird, word will get around that you are different, and it’s not entirely a bad thing, infact, it comes with lots of benefits!

this won't make u look weired it will make u look nut
Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by oghenetegah(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]dats right
Re: How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lol @step 9

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

65 Hilarious Yahoo Boys Quotes That Will Crack Your Ribs / Top 20 Funny Pictures This Saturday / What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.