Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

She Has Been Celibate Just Because She Has A Penis - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Has Been Celibate Just Because She Has A Penis (1403 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / Man Divorces Wife, Just Because His Friends Saw Her Wife unclothedness. / She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Been Celibate Just Because She Has A Penis by olareed(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
To the men folks: Your spouse might just be depriving you of sex because she is an hermaphrodite. The big questions are: How can one differentiate the hermaphrodite from the celibate(not wanting sex due to other reasons). And after discovering she is hermaphroditic, how can one fix it? Divorce or Medical help?

To the female folks: what do you feel being hermaphroditic, be it having a penis or other masculine body features?

Matured minds pls...
Re: She Has Been Celibate Just Because She Has A Penis by shadrama(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bro, ppl learn faster with pic than jst words. So ficture or u....
Re: She Has Been Celibate Just Because She Has A Penis by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hermaphrodite in Humans aren't real or are so rare..OP tell the guy who sold this weed to you that THE WEED STRONG DIE grin

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Celibate Just Because She Has A Penis by olareed(m): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
shadrama:
Bro, ppl learn faster with pic than jst words. So ficture or u....
eya...u were expecting a pix?...kpele...sorry for the disappointment...moreover, this post is just too clear-cut for any pix...u can effortlessly picture it in your mind u know?
Re: She Has Been Celibate Just Because She Has A Penis by olareed(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Igwevalentine:
Hermaphrodite in Humans aren't real or are so rear..OP tell the guy who sold this weed to you that THE WEED STRONG DIE grin
get a dic, check "rare", re-read your post and come back and tell me who's actually on strong weed...

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Celibate Just Because She Has A Penis by ireneidiva(f): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hmmm
Re: She Has Been Celibate Just Because She Has A Penis by shadrama(m): 1:20am On Apr 30, 2015
olareed:
To the men folks: Your spouse might just be depriving you of sex because she is an hermaphrodite. The big questions are: How can one differentiate the hermaphrodite from the celibate(not wanting sex due to other reasons). And after discovering she is hermaphroditic, how can one fix it? Divorce or Medical help?
To the female folks: what do you feel being hermaphroditic, be it having a penis or other masculine body features?
Matured minds pls...
My dear, please what's joystick? I knw u are aware that so many stick gives joy, so I will appreciate if u specify the kind of stick that the Op is talking abt.
olareed:
eya...u were expecting a pix?...kpele...sorry for the disappointment...moreover, this post is just too clear-cut for any pix...u can effortlessly picture it in your mind u know?
My dear, please what's joystick? I knw u are aware that so many stick gives joy, so I will appreciate if u specify the kind of stick that u are talking abt.
Re: She Has Been Celibate Just Because She Has A Penis by olareed(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2015
shadrama:
My dear, please what's joystick? I knw u are aware that so many stick gives joy, so I will appreciate if u specify the kind of stick that the Op is talking abt.My dear, please what's joystick? I knw u are aware that so many stick gives joy, so I will appreciate if u specify the kind of stick that u are talking abt.
kindly tell me another joy giving stick aside the contextual one...

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo / Name This Mother:photo Of The Day / A Nairalander's Court And Traditional Marriage In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.