Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (26/4/15)- Secrets Of Answered Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (26/4/15)- Secrets Of Answered Prayers (412 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (25/4/15)- Secrets Of Answered Prayers / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (23/4/15)- Secrets Of Answered Prayers / Secrets Of Answered Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (26/4/15)- Secrets Of Answered Prayers by dallyemmy: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open
Heavens (26/4/15)- THE BENEFITS OF SALVATION 1

1.Thank you Father for the word of life, transformation and encouragement, you keep sending to me on daily basis.

2.Thank you Father for your grace that saved me.

3.Father,forgive me all my sins and have mercy upon me.

4.Father, let me experience the full joy of your salvation in every area of my life.

5.Father,destroy by your fire, whatever is preventing me from moving beyond my present level of spiritual, academic and financial attainment.

6.Father,release upon my life the fire of your Holy Ghost.

7.Father,let no power or situation of life be able to separate me from you.

8.Father,please,broaden my vision and enlarge my coast.

9.I decree that I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.

10.Father,let the power of your resurrection fall upon every area of my life and business, that have been crippled or dead.

11.Father,let me experience your peace that passes all human understanding in the midst of world's tribulations and trials.

12.Father,let there be rejoicing, leaping, singing and clapping in all areas of my life in Jesus’ Name.

13.Your Personal Petitions.
14.In Jesus name I pray.
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers

(1) (Reply)

End Time Miracles / Bible Verses About Success. / When You Pray For Your Enemy To Die, You Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.