Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Embryology In The Quran - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Embryology In The Quran (3562 Views)

The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. / How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. / Embryology In The Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embryology In The Quran by dalaman: 6:27am On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! Force? Okay git! Now piss off!

When a fool losses an argument he begins to throw insults at others. Why are you angry? Because your Koranic embryology has been shown to be false? You copied the work of Dr Keith Moore a person that has since ran away from it when challenged. He has sinced dropped his work on the Koranic embryology And said it only echoes the works of Galean and Aristotle. When you find when a leech that turns into a lump that is later covered by bones and then flesh in any mordern medical book you can let us know . Until them stop trying to claim that what is written inside the Koran comes close to mordern embryology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Embryology In The Quran by johnydon22(m): 7:10am On Apr 27, 2015
dalaman well done, have taught the boy a little lesson. . dont know why people wont read, they will read one shitty book and start yapping crap on nairaland. . disgracing the noble study of science grin

1 Like

Re: Embryology In The Quran by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2015
dalaman:

When a fool losses an argument he begins to throw insults at others. Why are you angry? Because your Koranic embryology has been shown to be false? You copied the work of Dr Keith Moore a person that has since ran away from it when challenged. He has sinced dropped his work on the Koranic embryology And said it only echoes the works of Galean and Aristotle. When you find when a leech that turns into a lump that is later covered by bones and then flesh in any mordern medical book you can let us know . Until them stop trying to claim that what is written inside the Koran comes close to mordern embryology.

See the thing is I never really expected you to understand! Infact I didn't even want you to, do you think I'm doing this out of the goodness of my heart? Lol! I'm doing this out of spite, everything you wrote there has already been proved wrong, as far as I or any medical journal is concerned those steps are correct, infact keith moore won an award for a book he wrote on that, and that book was adopted by multiple schools, but like I said, I don't expect your tiny mind to understand! The atheist PZ bloke or what ever it is the dweeb calls himself a nobody in the field of embryology when confronted about his claims almost peed his pants, I mean what do you expect from an atheist? They are practically just people who never agree on or with anything. But you would know, like I said, everyy christian ends up an atheist, that's inevitable, atleast the smart ones are, you are not one yet because like I said you're a dimwit, face it, your whole religion is a man made fallacy, in other words its shiiit! Heck I'm counting on you being a prick because I don't want you to have an excuse because I am a sadistic pyromaniac and I want to see your ugly face burn for your ignorance.
Re: Embryology In The Quran by dalaman: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

See the thing is I never really expected you to understand! Infact I didn't even want you to, do you think I'm doing this out of the goodness of my heart? Lol! I'm doing this out of spite, everything you wrote there has already been proved wrong, as far as I or any medical journal is concerned those steps are correct, infact keith moore won an award for a book he wrote on that, and that book was adopted by multiple schools, but like I said, I don't expect your tiny mind to understand! ]

What has been proven wrong? show me any embryology book that says the fetus is formed from clay into a blood cloth or leech and from that into a lump and from a lump into a bone which is then covered with flesh as stated in the Koran. Show it or remain a liar. Again show me what I have stated that is false. Which award did Keith Moore win for the book he wrote on Koranic embryology? Which universities in US or Europe use his books on Koranic embryology? He himself has ran away from his work when others challenged it. Keep deluding yourself. Just Google him and his work on that and see for yourself.

The atheist PZ bloke or what ever it is the dweeb calls himself a nobody in the field of embryology when confronted about his claims almost peed his pants, I mean what do you expect from an atheist? They are practically just people who never agree on or with anything. But you would know, like I said, everyy christian ends up an atheist, that's inevitable, atleast the smart ones are, you are not one yet because like I said you're a dimwit, face it, your whole religion is a man made fallacy, in other words its shiiit! Heck I'm counting on you being a prick because I don't want you to have an excuse because I am a sadistic pyromaniac and I want to see your ugly face burn for your ignorance.
When did PZ Myers pee in his pants when confronted? where can this false information be found? Google him and Hamza and see how he forced Hamza to change his position and run away. The video is on youtube. You are a sadistic pyromaniac? Enjoy being stupid. Goodbye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Embryology In The Quran by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2015
dalaman:

What has been proven wrong? show me Embryology book that says the fetus is formed from clay into a blood cloth or leech and from that into a lump anf from a lump into a bone which is then covered with flesh as stated in the Koran. Show it or remain a liar. Again show me what I have stated that is false. Which award did Keith Moore win for the book he wrote on Koranic embryology? Which universities in US or Europe use his books on Koranic embryology? He himself has ran away from his work when others challenged it. Keep deluding yourself. Just Google him and his work on that and see for yourself.

When did PZ Myers pee in his pants when confronted? where can this false information be found? Google him and Hamza and see how he forced Hamza to change his position and run away. The video is on youtube. You are a sadistic pyromaniac? Enjoy being stupid. Goodbye.

Lol! Now he's bringing clay into the frame. Smh! Enjoy being a minger barmy loser in this world and the next! Mad men like you deserve to be pitied, but I don't pity you. Yeah! I guess when someone finally sees that he has no further points, the honourable thing would be to make a little noise then run way. I guess I'll allow that.
Re: Embryology In The Quran by dalaman: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! Now he's bringing clay into the frame. Smh! Enjoy being a minger barmy loser in this world and the next! Mad men like you deserve to be pitied, but I don't pity you. Yeah! I guess when someone finally sees that he has no further points, the honourable thing would be to make a little noise then run way. I guess I'll allow that.

You have been making false allegations that you can't back up. Which award did Keith Moore win with his book on Koranic embryology? When will you stop telling lies for Allah? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embryology In The Quran by dalaman: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2015
johnydon22:
dalaman well done, have taught the boy a little lesson. . dont know why people wont read, they will read one shitty book and start yapping crap on nairaland. . disgracing the noble study of science grin
He came around beating his chest thinking he has something worthy to state. Now that his lies have been shown all he can do is result to insult and confess that he is a sadistic pyromaniac. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Embryology In The Quran by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
dalaman:

You have been making false allegations that you can't back up. Which award did Keith Moore win with his book on Koranic embryology? When will you stop telling lies for Allah? grin

This is the last time I will address this issue, you can accept it, or you can do whatever the f*ck you wanna do.

Allah says: "Then We made the Nutfah into a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood/leech like substance), then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh, then We made out of that little lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of creators." [23:14]

Dr. Keith Moore had earlier authored the book, 'The Developing Human'.After acquiring new knowledge from the QUR'AN, he wrote, in 1982, the 3rd edition of the same book, 'The Developing Human'. The book was the recipient of an award for the best medical book written by a single author. This book has been translated into several major languages of the world and is used as a textbook of embryology in the first year of medical studies.

Dr. Joe Leigh Simpson, Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, at the Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, U.S.A., proclaims: "... these HADITHS, sayings of MUHAMMAD---sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam--- could not have been obtained on the basis of the scientific knowledge that was available at the time of the writer (7th century). It follows that not only is there no conflict between genetics and religion (ISLAM) but in fact religion (ISLAM) may guide science by adding revelation to some of the traditional scientific approaches... there exist statements in the QUR'AN shown centuries later to be valid which support knowledge in the QUR'AN having been derived from GOD."

Here are some of Keith moores accolades:

The Queens Diamond Jubilee Medal was awarded to Dr. Moore in Barrie in 2012 [10]

Member of the Canadian Association of Anatomists since 1954; Former Secretary and later President

Member of the American Association of Anatomists since 1955

Consultant in Anatomy and Embryology, Honorary Attending Staff, Children’s Hospital, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada 1959–1976

Member of the Advisory Board of the journal Acta Cytologica 1960–1990.

Member of the Board of Consultants of the International Academy of Gynaecological Cytology since 1961

Member of the Senate of the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg Manitoba 1966–1976

Fellow of the International Academy of Cytology (FIAC) since 1968

Member of the Executive Committee of the Senate of the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg Manitoba 1970–1976

American Medical Writers Association Award for "excellence in medical publications as represented by his book "The Developing Human" 1974

American Medical Writers Association Awarded Honourable Mention for his book Clinically Oriented Anatomy 1981

Founding member of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists; Vice President and later President 1983

J.C.B. Grant Award, the highest honour given by the Canadian Association of Anatomists in recognition of "meritorious and outstanding scholarly accomplishments in the field of anatomical services" 1984

Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine (FRSM) London England 1985

Associate Editor of the Clinical Anatomy Journal since 1986

Member of the National Board of Medical Examiners of the United States of America, the first Canadian to be appointed to this prestigious board. The certificate was presented "in appreciation of the valuable contribution to the work of the board and the preparation of examinations for American and Canadian Medical schools" 1988–1992

Member of the Federative International Committee on Anatomical Terminology for 20 years, the only Canadian ever appointed to this prestigious committee. The aim of this committee is "to present the official terminology of the anatomical sciences after consultation with all 55 members of the International Federation of Associations of Anatomy, thus insuring a democratic input to the terminology". The terms are translated into several languages so that all anatomists and doctors can use the recommended terms 1989–2009

American Medical Writers Association First Place Award for medical books in the Physicians Category as represented by the book Clinically Oriented Anatomy 1993

Honoured Member of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists (AACA), the highest honour given by the association for scholarship and service. The recognition is for "outstanding contributions to the field of Clinical Anatomy, epitomized by his many textbooks on clinically- oriented gross anatomy and embryology, and many years of dedicated service to the AACA and its journal, Clinical Anatomy" 1994.

Very Eminent Professor Award in Commemoration of 100 Years of Independence of Panama and the School of Medicine Panama City, Panama 2003 Fellow of the American Association of Anatomists . This Fellowship honours distinguished members who have demonstrated excellence in science and overall contributions to the medical sciences 2008.

The University of Costa Rica, Faculty of Medicine in San Jose designated Dr. Moore as a "Maestro De La Anatomia De America" 2008

Honoured Member of the Italian Society of Anatomy and Histology in recognition of his scientific and academic curriculum 2009

Awarded the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal. The Medal is awarded to those who have made significant contributions and achievements in Canada. The medal was created to mark the celebrations of the 60th anniversary of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s accession to the Throne as Queen of Canada, 2012

As for PZ Myers, he is just an atheist confrontationalist who wants to sEll his atheist ideas by any means necessary. He used to be a christian but like my prediction for all christians, he's now atheist, he is the same man who insults jesus and your christian God, do you agree with him? He is not an embryologist, he is an evolutionist trying to sell his idea.

Like I said, this is the last time I'm going to explain this to you, you can accept it or we can agree to disagree.
Re: Embryology In The Quran by dalaman: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
EzioAuditore:

This is the last time I will address this issue, you can accept it, or you can do whatever the f*ck you wanna do.

Allah says: "Then We made the Nutfah into a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood/leech like substance), then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh, then We made out of that little lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of creators." [23:14]

Dr. Keith Moore had earlier authored the book, 'The Developing Human'.After acquiring new knowledge from the QUR'AN, he wrote, in 1982, the 3rd edition of the same book, 'The Developing Human'. The book was the recipient of an award for the best medical book written by a single author. This book has been translated into several major languages of the world and is used as a textbook of embryology in the first year of medical studies.

I wanted to respond to you rejoinder in details but decided not to after I read this piece of lie I highlighted in bold. Here are the facts.

Dr Moore had completed his book years before. He did nothing new for this new edition which you claim he wrote after acquiring new knowledge from the Koran. Take the second and 3rd edition of the book and read, there is very little changes and he does not ascribe or give credit to the Koran anywhere in it. The “Islamic additions” are actually the work of an Abdul Majeed al-Zindani, so it alternates chapters of standard science with Zindani's "Islamic additions"

Dr. Joe Leigh Simpson, Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, at the Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, U.S.A., proclaims: "... these HADITHS, sayings of MUHAMMAD---sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam--- could not have been obtained on the basis of the scientific knowledge that was available at the time of the writer (7th century). It follows that not only is there no conflict between genetics and religion (ISLAM) but in fact religion (ISLAM) may guide science by adding revelation to some of the traditional scientific approaches... there exist statements in the QUR'AN shown centuries later to be valid which support knowledge in the QUR'AN having been derived from GOD."

Dr Moore himself has said that the Koran echoes the works of Galen and Aristotle(when asked to comment on his work by the wall street journal), works that were written centuries before the Koran was written down.

[/quote]Here are some of Keith moores accolades:

The Queens Diamond Jubilee Medal was awarded to Dr. Moore in Barrie in 2012 [10]

Member of the Canadian Association of Anatomists since 1954; Former Secretary and later President

Consultant in Anatomy and Embryology, Honorary Attending Staff, Children’s Hospital, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada 1959–1976

Member of the Board of Consultants of the International Academy of Gynaecological Cytology since 1961

Member of the Executive Committee of the Senate of the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg Manitoba 1970–1976

American Medical Writers Association Award for "excellence in medical publications as represented by his book "The Developing Human" 1974

American Medical Writers Association Awarded Honourable Mention for his book Clinically Oriented Anatomy 1981

Founding member of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists; Vice President and later President 1983

J.C.B. Grant Award, the highest honour given by the Canadian Association of Anatomists in recognition of "meritorious and outstanding scholarly accomplishments in the field of anatomical services" 1984

Member of the National Board of Medical Examiners of the United States of America, the first Canadian to be appointed to this prestigious board. The certificate was presented "in appreciation of the valuable contribution to the work of the board and the preparation of examinations for American and Canadian Medical schools" 1988–1992

Member of the Federative International Committee on Anatomical Terminology for 20 years, the only Canadian ever appointed to this prestigious committee. The aim of this committee is "to present the official terminology of the anatomical sciences after consultation with all 55 members of the International Federation of Associations of Anatomy, thus insuring a democratic input to the terminology". The terms are translated into several languages so that all anatomists and doctors can use the recommended terms 1989–2009

American Medical Writers Association First Place Award for medical books in the Physicians Category as represented by the book Clinically Oriented Anatomy 1993

Honoured Member of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists (AACA), the highest honour given by the association for scholarship and service. The recognition is for "outstanding contributions to the field of Clinical Anatomy, epitomized by his many textbooks on clinically- oriented gross anatomy and embryology, and many years of dedicated service to the AACA and its journal, Clinical Anatomy" 1994.

Very Eminent Professor Award in Commemoration of 100 Years of Independence of Panama and the School of Medicine Panama City, Panama 2003 Fellow of the American Association of Anatomists . This Fellowship honours distinguished members who have demonstrated excellence in science and overall contributions to the medical sciences 2008.

The University of Costa Rica, Faculty of Medicine in San Jose designated Dr. Moore as a "Maestro De La Anatomia De America" 2008

Honoured Member of the Italian Society of Anatomy and Histology in recognition of his scientific and academic curriculum 2009

Awarded the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal. The Medal is awarded to those who have made significant contributions and achievements in Canada. The medal was created to mark the celebrations of the 60th anniversary of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s accession to the Throne as Queen of Canada, 2012

Non of these have anything to do with his work on Koranic embryology.

As for PZ Myers, he is just an atheist confrontationalist who wants to sEll his atheist ideas by any means necessary. He used to be a christian but like my prediction for all christians, he's now atheist, he is the same man who insults jesus and your christian God, do you agree with him? He is not an embryologist, he is an evolutionist trying to sell his idea.

Like I said, this is the last time I'm going to explain this to you, you can accept it or we can agree to disagree.

Ok, lets agree to disagree. I am just pointing out to you that the Islamic embryology you are parading is nothing different from what others like Galen and Aristotle wrote down long before the Koran was written.
Re: Embryology In The Quran by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
dalaman:

I wanted to respond to you rejoinder in details but decided not to after I read this piece of lie I highlighted in bold. Here are the facts.

Dr Moore had completed his book years before. He did nothing new for this new edition which you claim he wrote after acquiring new knowledge from the Koran. Take the second and 3rd edition of the book and read, there is very little changes and he does not ascribe or give credit to the Koran anywhere in it. The “Islamic additions” are actually the work of an Abdul Majeed al-Zindani, so it alternates chapters of standard science with Zindani's "Islamic additions

Dr Moore himself has said that the Koran echoes the works of Galen and Aristotle(when asked to comment on his work by the wall street journal), works that were written centuries before the Koran was written down.

Here are some of Keith moores accolades:

Non of these have anything to do with his work on Koranic embryology.

Ok, lets agree to disagree. I am just pointing out to you that the Islamic embryology you are parading is nothing different from what others like Galen and Aristotle wrote down long before the Koran was written.

I listed his achievements to show you that he is not just another embryologist but an expert In his field. He modified his book after his work on the Quran, of course he didn't mention that, science and religion don't really go together but knowledge no matter how small is knowledge and he definitely learned something from the Quran. As for your claims about Aristotle and Galen, I laughed at that, I really did. Aristotle and Galen were on the right track ask anyone, but there's a difference between their work and what's in the Quran, but then modern works still echoe that of the Galen and Aristotle, so what's your point? If you really think that Muhammad an illiterate who couldn't read or write copied the works of Galen and Aristotle then you really are barmy. Like I said, let's agree to disagree.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Churchless Christianity: A Move Of God? / Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. / What Are Your Best Christmas Songs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.