Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Bbq10 Problem And Need Urgent Solution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bbq10 Problem And Need Urgent Solution (460 Views)

MTN Caused A Problem And Now Acting Funny About My 2gb Data. RESOLVED / .. / Please Help, Tecno H7, My Problem And A Solution Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbq10 Problem And Need Urgent Solution by Charlesberry(m): 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hello friends

I am using a bbQ10 device, everything is okay, OS up to date but when I try to download any app from appworld and likewise try to update my app I will get a message like this " an error occurred processing your request" have try refreshing and resetting everything but to no avail.

Please can anyone help abeg!!! Thanks you and looking forward to you reply and suggestions
Re: Bbq10 Problem And Need Urgent Solution by missKiffy(f): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Are u sure it's nt the network
Re: Bbq10 Problem And Need Urgent Solution by Charlesberry(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
missKiffy:
Are u sure it's nt the network

It's not network

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy The Innjoo Leap? / How To See And Recover A Saved, But Forgotten Wi-fi Password On Android / Share File Between Android And Pc Use SHAREIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.