Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son (9561 Views)

Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) / Olamide And Tayo Sobola Stun In Ankara / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son by baski92(m): 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lil kesh posted picture of his boss olamide badoo and his son

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
cool baddoo of life

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son by ELTON123(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cute
Re: Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son by fairygeh(f): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cutie kiss
Re: Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son by pretydiva(f): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
His son is Sooo cute kiss..he took after d dad facially
Re: Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son by silverdam(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Olamide and his illegitimate child...

I'm sure he would have plenty illegitimate children.

Fine son.

For those quoting me without thinking:

"Illegitimate Child means a child born out of wedlock...."
Re: Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son by mzlizabelle(f): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Baby is growing well.
Such a cutie kiss
Re: Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son by dechandel(f): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Daddy OluwaMilano cool

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son by Leojamesjames(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
Daddy miliano vs miliano cute baby
Re: Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son by Sarimah(f): 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
his baby is so cute....

looks like daddy
Re: Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son by Crocz(m): 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lovely kiss
Re: Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son by hatux: 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cute milliano, more finer than his dad cheesy! Olamide's beard though....
Re: Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son by ednut1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
silverdam:

Fine son.
mr legitimate child. u be mumu i swear. keep hating. ordinary fone u no fit afford hahaha. words like bastard and illegitimate have been termed old fashioned. it has no place in dis 21st century
Re: Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son by NegeduGrace(f): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
silverdam:

Fine son.
don't judge so dat u won't b judged..which one is illegitimate?can u create a hair?didn't God knw dey weren't married before out of his mercy and loving kindness gave dem dat cute n handsome baby?did u hear God calling him illegitimate?that baby's future is brighter dan urz..***comot for my face make I d see well jhor**hw dem take born u self?no b d same place wey u take pass comot na Im d baby 2 pass from Im own mama abi na because we no knw u for real life...pls neva u call such a great gift from God"illegitimate"..remain bless

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hmm... God is wonderful sha sad,very soon this boy will be fvcking and ladi(like his father said) kin ma ladi kin ma jedi sad Am still contemplating his(son)... Make I sha lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son by Idydarling(f): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
wish I could kiss and cuddle such a sweet baby, see his bright eyes. ...muah!
Re: Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son by Eniqurl(f): 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lil cutie.
Re: Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son by UIA04(f): 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Fine boy

Na wa for some people and sentiment is the boy not truly illegitimate abi you people don't understand English again ni

il- le- git- i- mate

[adj., n. il-i- jit - uh-mit; v. il-i- jit - uh-
meyt]
adjective
born of parents who are not married to
each other; born out of wedlock:
an illegitimate child.
Re: Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son by Nimblemind(m): 1:15am On Apr 27, 2015
I said it, Money helps boost the quality of sperm...

(1) (Reply)

Biko Does This Girl Have Any Ukwu, What Is She Showing (photos) / New Year, New Hairstyle :Chris Brown Goes On Dreads. / Photos: See How This Girl Exposed Her Nake D Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.