Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Car Crashes In Abuja After V.I.O Staff Drags Steering Wheel With Driver - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Crashes In Abuja After V.I.O Staff Drags Steering Wheel With Driver (772 Views)

Men Apprehended In Abuja After Trying To Buy Dollars With Fake Naira Notes. PICS / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Crashes In Abuja After V.I.O Staff Drags Steering Wheel With Driver by CuteMaryJ: 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Two days ago, a staff of V.I.O (vehicle inspection office) in an attempt to stop a moving car, jumped into the car and began dragging the steering with the driver, who then lost control of the car.

The car veered off the road crashed down a vale there. The car summersaulted severally before landing opposite the Fed ministry of works in Abuja.

Luckily the driver and the VIO staff were rescued alive and were rushed to the hospital because of the serious injuries they sustained. Is this how they train these V.I.O staff to stop cars?

{Gotten from facebook.com/hopesignatures}

Re: Car Crashes In Abuja After V.I.O Staff Drags Steering Wheel With Driver by ArchEnemy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
What a way to stop a car owner;By jumping inside and dragging the steering with the driver!

They should give thanks they are both alive. And hope they both ve learnt their lessons.
Re: Car Crashes In Abuja After V.I.O Staff Drags Steering Wheel With Driver by marshalcarter: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Had it been that VIO died....it would have been better

(LORD 4gve me)
Re: Car Crashes In Abuja After V.I.O Staff Drags Steering Wheel With Driver by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Very silly sets of people placed on the road grin
Re: Car Crashes In Abuja After V.I.O Staff Drags Steering Wheel With Driver by Yehman(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
I don't stop for VIO in the first place because I have never met their requirements here in lagos. I crush them when I sight them.
Don't try to be a hero like me grin
Re: Car Crashes In Abuja After V.I.O Staff Drags Steering Wheel With Driver by bewla(m): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
tell him to get what he wont now or repair the car
Re: Car Crashes In Abuja After V.I.O Staff Drags Steering Wheel With Driver by andyanders: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
The VIO official should be charged to court.Why must he be struggling with a driver when the car is in motion? That is the height of illiteracy.

They should pay for the car, no matter what the offence is. He should have collected the tag number and now place an arrest for the car and the driver.

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert: New Facebook Scam Wants To Steal Your Login And Your Money / Mexican Drug Lord Joaquin 'el Chapo' Guzman Escapes From Prison / Madonna Varsity Students Narrate Ordeal In Hands Of Institution's Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.