Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival (44151 Views)

The Loveworld Festival Of Music & Arts #LFMA2017 [AMAZING PICTURE GALLERY] / Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by donstevico(m): 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Pastor Chris rocked an Indian attire at the last day of the love world festival of music and arts see pix below

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by bunmioguns(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
In case

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Ishilove: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
What is it with Pastor Chris and covering his head on the pulpit?? Am i missing something here?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Elparaiso(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Now that he has worn Indian wear....
He should get an Indian wife...
He needs one...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ishilove:
What is it with Pastor Chris and covering his head in church?? Am i missing something here?
y are u betraying my love 4 u na?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by airsaylongcon: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
K
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by freecocoa(f): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ishilove:
What is it with Pastor Chris and covering his head in church?? Am i missing something here?
There's something wrong with covering of head in the church?

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by kilode100(f): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ishilove:

I was wondering too..

34 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by boman2014: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Waiting for him to dress in Jamaican attire.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Vicjustice: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
More like a Guru Muharaji's follower than a man of God

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
i think this man is trying too hard to show his ex-wife nd his critics that he's balling.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Clemzy16(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Pastor chris is beginning to act effeminate.. Maybe he's turned gay..

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
He looks like Guru Maharaji III

Cute outfit though.

Get to know more about Asaba and Warri in Delta State here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2278377/asaba-warri-two-capitals-delta
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by hammedkola(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ishilove:

Tell me what you mean?...because I see nothing wrong in this or you mean even when in suit, he covers his head? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by ChiSun27(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
He looks gud sha....but has he settled scores with his wife? If not...he should be ashamed of himself.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
wakaing pass

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by ojojohn20(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hmm
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by MuttleyLaff: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ishilove:

kilode100:
I was wondering too..
No, you missed nothing but might be rooted in petty legalism

freecocoa:
There's something wrong with covering of head in the church?
If over spiritual and rooted in legalism, there is something wrong apparently
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by ushmanny: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
ok now
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Forum358: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2015

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by jascon1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
That's where he got the powers.
C me I day talk am as I c am o I no day revere any human being. Even u way won comment below me i no day c ur face o. But this man sud not be doing all dis now. His wife is agonizing over an ongoing divorce. Is not the right time to show all these n as an acclaimed man of god he sud no it. It shows he no even send the woman self all these years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by greatbaba(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
J
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
OK ooo
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ok.
My Dearest rocked his Tiv 'An'ger' today, make I post him pix too?? undecided undecided angry

3 Likes

looks cool but for the cap
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Brugo(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
ChiSun27:
He looks sha....but has he settled scores with his wife? If not...he should be ashamed of himself.

Hmmm. People forget that the wife is also a human being who can decide whether or not to let peace reign. There are many angles to marital issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by lampardizik(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE
BEWARE OF 419

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by thefakestan: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Very soon na rocks slippers?

Two times today abi becos it's a Sunday?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Cool64: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Good looking
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Zico5(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Fake pastors re so many in Nigeria. We shall know the truth and the truth shall set us free. The way these so called men of God re taking God for granted is alarming. Putting on cap in the church signify lack of respect for God and if we think its right then the judgment is of God. But they will pay for the souls they lead astray from God

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by rabbuy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ishilove:
yes you are maam ts a Festival

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her / Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) / Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.