Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic (788 Views)

Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ / I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic / Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Acclaimed hip hop artiste, Black Magic has
said winning the Grammys is the ultimate for
him, just as he believes he would be the first
Nigerian artiste to bring the
prestigious award home.

Speaking with NET at the Star Trek Artistes
Sign-on Party which held at the Federal
Palace Hotel, the rapper says he will be the
first Nigerian artiste to bring the Grammys
home.

‘Winning the Grammys is the ultimate thing
and the ‘Magician’ has to be the first
Nigerian artiste to win it, Grammy is the goal
for me.’
Black Magic, who stormed the music industry
in 2001, has been very consistent, with his
efforts elevating him to the A-list in the
industry.

But while it is easy to talk about the
Grammys, like ‘Gongo Aso’ singer did some
years ago, Femi Kuti remains the only
Nigerian artiste that has been nominated.
Nominated a total of four times, the Afrobeat
star failed to win any of the nomination

www.thenet.ng/2015/04/ill-be-first-nigerian-to-win-grammys-black-magic/

Cc lalasticlala,Ishilove
Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by Acekidc4(m): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
We are Waiting Ogbeni
Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bro u talentd dts 4 sure... Buh if snoop dogg neva fit win am... Na kum u?
Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by jodeci01: 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Right after Skales and 9ce officially receive theirs

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Somebody should wake this guy up !!!
The dream dey sweet u abi.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahhahaahahahahahhaah!!!!

Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by FLAWLES(f): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Yeh Yeh; wat eva
Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by idu1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Possible!!!
Re: I’ll Be First Nigerian To Win Grammys – Black Magic by hatux: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
No beating bout the bush, blackmagic is talented and he is good at what he does. Everyone dreams, and we all pray our dream comes true, I think that's his dream and everything is Based On Believe(B.O.B)...

(1) (Reply)

Checkout I Go Dye, Stunning Wife & Son (photos) / Mariah Carey Slams American Idol As ‘fake’ / Photo: Tiwa Savage & Her Mum Tak Pic With David Beckham In London, {picture Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.