Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. (1706 Views)

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] / 20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement / Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by osile2012: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
[size=15pt]Alot of website/blog owners want to know how to boost their site ranking on google and other search engines.

They visit nairaland seeking for solution, but they don't know that Nairaland itself is the solution. Most of us read about link exchange but dont understand it.

A site Like nairaland which is ranked high on google can carry your own site along if you use it well

Now here is how it works.

Nairaland is ranked high on search engines, especially when you are searching from or about Nigeria.

Effective link exhcange requires that your site is linked to the other and the other linked to yours. Unfortunately, most site owners on nairaland just have the link one way.

By one way i mean, they have their links on their signature or posts on nairaland, but dont have nairaland links on their sites. People click their links on Nairaland, but cant click Nairaland link on their site.

Take the site on my signature for example, By clicking the link on my signature you get to the site. On the buttom or footer of the site, you can also click on nairaland link (That is after you have explored the site and rated grin grin).

That way, the search engines register a relationship between your site and a highly ranked one as nairaland, and this will increase the respect or ranking given to your site.

If you hear that i am closely related to Buhari, wont you respect me grin grin

Thats how search engines respect relatives of high ranking sites grin grin grin

So click on the link on my signature. Visit the site, Rate top Brands,Products and People in Nigeria. Then click on the Nairaland link at footer to return to nairaland.

See how this is done and replicate on your own site or blog.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by mekaboy(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Very resourceful article. Mods what do u think?
Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by resultcase(m): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
nice

1 Like

Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by osile2012: 1:01am On Apr 27, 2015
resultcase:
nice

[size=15pt]Hope u applied it to urs..[/size]
Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by chubysoft1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nice one. Will do it sharperly wink
Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by osile2012: 12:32am On Apr 29, 2015
chubysoft1:
Nice one. Will do it sharperly wink

[size=15pt]You will be glad u did.[/size]
Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by Peter1111: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2015
Your link is not properly configuered. fix this url : www.nairaland.com/www.naijarates.com
Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by omidentmd: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by osile2012: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2015
Peter1111:
Your link is not properly configuered. fix this url : www.nairaland.com/www.naijarates.com

[size=15pt]Follow the one on my signature.[/size]
Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by osile2012: 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Type Nigerian Brands in Google and tell me what number the site on my signature appears. Also click on it to rate .
Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by osile2012: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Its funny that people still come to nairaland to ask how to increase their ranking on google.
Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by osile2012: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
has anyone tried it yet ??
Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by jbankzE(f): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
osile2012:
has anyone tried it yet ??
let me have ur email or whatsapp numb because u need to teach me plenty fins
Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by omozu1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
thanks a million for the info. what if i have the link of my blog on nairaland and i also refer
followers to my blog to an article on nairaland similar to the article on my blog?
Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by tessylove2(f): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2015
Nice!
Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by osile2012: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2015
omozu1:
thanks a million for the info. what if i have the link of my blog on nairaland and i also refer
followers to my blog to an article on nairaland similar to the article on my blog?

Just make sure there is a link to nairaland on your blog. and a link to your blog on nairaland. So people can get to your blog from nairaland and can also get to nairaland from you blog.
Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by osile2012: 12:32am On Sep 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Hope u guys are benefiting from this . [/size]
Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 15, 2015
osile2012:
[size=18pt]Hope u guys are benefiting from this . [/size]
Please [abeg] and please lend me 2 mins of your time and 50kb of you data and kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland due to Nairaland restrictions. Thank you very much.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by emillionaire: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2015
tessylove2:
Nice!

how have yo
Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by Emmysteve(m): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Thanks
Re: How To BOOST Your Site Ranking Using Nairaland. by osile2012: 12:52am On Sep 16, 2015
Emmysteve:
Thanks

[size=18pt]Your Welcome[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Choropleth Maps Of Nigeria / How To Discover Malicious Code In Free And Nulled Scripts / Payment Gateway In Opencart E-commerce Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.