Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps (30017 Views)

ICYMI... TECNO Mobile Now A Manchester City Official Mobile Partner. / 7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of / Best Mobile Apps For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by KAyizzy: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2015

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by ActivismForever: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Great info. So almighty First Bank no get mobile app?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by Saraben(f): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
What happened to first bank?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by princefunmmy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mobile app for CBN pls.

12 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by ammyluv2002(f): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Are they safe ? I'm just scared to use any of those apps. I feel they are not really safe...hackers everywhere these days grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by niceguy7(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cnt even remember the last time i checked my diamond acc bal grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by Frankestein08(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
If you ain't talking GTb, you talking trash nigga.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by fairprince(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Diamond mobile app is the best of them all.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mobile Revolution! Taking place slowly. Soon armed robbery will be a thing of the past because there will be no money to rob.

Facts about the Yorubas of Delta State:
https://www.nairaland.com/2278577/facts-yoruba-enclave-heart-aniocha
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by mascot87(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Proudly GT bank
Sai GTB
Sai Baba
Sai Nigeria
Sai Android
Sai Yoruba
Sai Igbo
Sai Hausa
Sai Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by gobizzy101: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Fidelity bank nko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by Importguru(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
good one op, u try ama try diamond

So Actress Tonto Dikeh Has Finally Got Married To Mikel Obi?? shocked shocked shocked
See photos Here==>>http://www.bwgist.com/2015/04/beautiful-actress-tonto-dikeh-finally.html
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by mrbillz(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Are they safe ? I'm just scared to use any of those apps. I feel they are not really okay..hackers everywhere these days grin
they are safe to use. Those apps are official
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by initialize(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nothing much to do with this thread, just to post on FP and invite to check my sales thread.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by chimchim1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nice one, dude
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by kombats: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nice 1 OP. God Bless
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by magabounce(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
Tanchu oooooo
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by baybeeboi: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
Saraben:
What happened to first bank?
First Bank of Nigeria :
For Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?
id=com.FBNmobileapp.ui&feature=search_result#?
t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS51bW9
iaWxlYXBwLnVpIl0.
For Blackberry https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/
unsupportedbrowser/
For Apple iOS https://itunes.apple.com/ng/app/FBNmobileapp./
id482890057?mt=8

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by ernie4life(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
diamond bank is the best, no token required, just download and start using.
GT BANK no try for this one, how can they be selling there token, it's discouraging, a whole gtbank

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by baybeeboi: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nigerian Banks are 200years behind.
If you can fast forward to catch up with Yemen.
Started using this 200years ago
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by ammyluv2002(f): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
mrbillz:
they are safe to use. Those apps are official
Okay! Thanks
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by elbaraj001(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
J
ActivismForever:
..ah..d Mata taya..me o....

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
@op

You forgot to add FCMB , really nice android app.

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by mrbillz(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Okay! Thanks
YOU WELCOME
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by legalwealth(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
ActivismForever:

They make use of FirstMonie

Just search for that on your phone's store.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by Blackchampion(m): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Are they safe ? I'm just scared to use any of those apps. I feel they are not really safe...hackers everywhere these days grin
They re safe in my experience. Hav bin using UBA's App for 4years now, no issue yet.
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by aieromon(m): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Diamond Mobile rocks!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by agoadiv(m): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by legalwealth(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
Great info OP but diamond bank app rocks reason being
that it works for corporate accounts as well compared to others.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps by gajerian(m): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
princefunmmy:
Mobile app for CBN pls.

Ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Original Sim, Mini Sim, Micro Sim & Nano Sim: The Difference / Which Other Chat App Can Conveniently Replace Whatsapp / NIN Enrolment: We Have Commenced Registration – Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.