Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 AM

A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses (38663 Views)

Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju / 20 Popular Yoruba Charms And Their Uses(With Direct English Translations) / A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Aluwo (charm to make someone fall after being hit)

agbefuye(lightening charm)

olonde(charm that makes one to lose one's sense after being hit)

Gbekude (death ceasing)

Afeeri (disappearing charm)

Kanako (distance shortening charm)

Egbe (air flight charm without using jet, chopper or plane)

Amudo (bleeping charm)

Tude(loose bondage)

Ewon sanpona(small pox handcuff)

Okigbe (cutlass proof)

Ayeta (bullet proof)

Strictly for the Yorubas.
Re: A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses by ammyluv2002(f): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Op! Op!! Op!!! How many times did i call you? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry grin
Re: A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses by enigstil(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
So which wey u get now?
Re: A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses by jacabi(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
E be like sey, op na babalawo.
Re: A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses by ArchEnemy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Op, are we suppose to choose amongst them?
Re: A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses by absoluteSuccess: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
walexy30:

Gbekude (death ceasing)

Amudo (bleeping charm)

Tude(loose bondage)

Okigbe (cutlass proof)

Ayeta (bullet proof)

This I inherited from my grandpa.

I was playful one day and I chanted the incantation, then suddenly, I got elevated!
I was so scared. But thank God for Christ, I have long abandon this charm anyway.

human being like me invented the Aeroplane at kitty hawk at the turn of the last century,
I should rather find a lasting scientific invention to appellate my name on like the wright's.

smiley

1 Like

Re: A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses by Funjosh(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Omode o mo Oogun, ounpe ni Efo. Ogun wa Ewe ati egbo wa, beeni awon Iya si n belipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses by djcliff(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
hmm dis 1 is strong!
Re: A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses by tabithababy(f): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
walexy30:

Gbekude (death ceasing)

Amudo (bleeping charm)

Tude(loose bondage)

Okigbe (cutlass proof)

Ayeta (bullet proof)

. Please do u know the ingredient for adodun or mayehun. Thanks
Re: A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses by OmoOsanyin: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
tabithababy:
. Please do u know the ingredient for adodun or mayehun. Thanks

Yes and more.
Check out my post on similar themes.
Re: A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses by jide219(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pls were can i can all this ingredient
Re: A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 15, 2016
Nice movies grin
Re: A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses by ayoprincz(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
HMMMMM I KNW NO SAY NAIRALAND
DON DAY GET BABALAWO OOO?
OP HE BE LYK SAY NA A1 U GET FOR AGRIC D USE OF HARB AND INCANTATION
AND E8 FOR ENGLISH THE USE OF PEGIN TO YOUR COSTOMER grin cheesy grin shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
NICE ONE
HOPE U DAY GET COSTOMER WELLER

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses by Funjosh(m): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
I need that afeeri please lipsrsealed
Re: A List Of Yoruba Charms And Their Uses by Wallace303: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
I need that egbe

(1) (Reply)

The Ema Dance Of The Urhobo People (photos) / Cute Italian Lady Speaks Pidgin, Taught By Ex Boyfriend (Video) / Cultural Similarities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.