Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:08 AM

The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx - Dating And Meet-up Zone (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx (26704 Views)

The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz / The Biography Of Orijin101 And Chiam55 / The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Deejavuu(f): 12:24am On Apr 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bad guy.

There was this neighbor that disturbs me about his church programs everyday and every weekend .

He has a beautiful wife I swear but lo and behold I met this man on boxers in a hotel corridor with a younger lady and he was holding her tight and smiling .

We greeted with eye contact and I marched to my room and later when we met at the bar , we drank together and he said to me '' comot eye for army man salary o'' grin

That guy sha!

Hahaaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

I have had enough laugh for one night.. Lmao grin
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Truckpusher(m): 12:26am On Apr 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ahh! You mean he didn't take up your own bills?

This reminds me of a guy in my hood who was involve with a girl just opposite my place then. I was good friends with this girl too. The guy and myself never move along though we often hang out with mutual friends in the estate.

On one fateful day, I saw this the maid of his girlfriend sneaking out from his place at the wee hours of the night. They both saw me, and you needed to see greetings from the guy. It was like when a villager is paying homage to the Igwe.

After this incident, each time we met at the canteen you need to see how this guy orders peppersoup and shayo for me. Just to silence me. We later became buddy.
I already got my deal - no more annoying and an unwanted church invitations. grin
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Deejavuu(f): 12:26am On Apr 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Junior is a rule breaker . grin

As stubborn as his father wink grin cheesy

Sings junior a lullaby. he falls asleep grin
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by ronald4lif(m): 12:26am On Apr 27, 2015
Eseohe23:

We re from the same state nd graduated from same Uni...these ansa shld be enuf.

BTW..He is entitled to as many "sisters"as he so wish tongue

Very well then. Since everyone that attends same uni as you and is from same state is your brother maybe I should remind you that I'm from Edo and also attended your uni. We're brothers-sisters right? wink
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by ronald4lif(m): 12:28am On Apr 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin

See you. I just dey use one eye look you

Abeg use two eyes look me. Na agapecharis you suppose dey look with corner corner eye. cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by peeparty(m): 12:28am On Apr 27, 2015
@mirexx mumsie name sake@dp.abi u go be ma mama?@wristwatch weldone@midhi somtin sorry if i got d spelling wrungi nice and well tot question,@falconey great response.atleast i try read go reach pg 5
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Deejavuu(f): 12:31am On Apr 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Looking for saint John?

I'm Saint John - behold old things have past away and this is the beginning of a new dawn. cry

Thank you Lord.

shocked

3 Likes

Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Truckpusher(m): 12:33am On Apr 27, 2015
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Deejavuu(f): 12:33am On Apr 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Abeg use two eyes look me. Na agapecharis you suppose dey look with corner corner eye. cheesy

cheesy grin grin

Charis dey do him own out. You're a silent killer
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Deejavuu(f): 12:35am On Apr 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin

Lool. Remind me when it starts to snow in ph tongue
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by ronald4lif(m): 12:36am On Apr 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

cheesy grin grin

Charis dey do him own out. You're a silent killer

Choi! I'm dead die. See as you finish me. Aware amu a man of God. cheesy

Touch not his anointed and do his prophet no harm. angry
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Very well then. Since everyone that attends same uni as you and is from same state is your brother maybe I should remind you that I'm from Edo and also attended your uni. We're brothers-sisters right? wink
grin

Goodnight brother...
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Deejavuu(f): 12:38am On Apr 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Choi! I'm dead die. See as you finish me. Aware amu a man of God. cheesy

Touch not his anointed and do his prophet no harm. angry

cheesy grin grin

And all liars shall go to hellfire angry
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by ronald4lif(m): 12:39am On Apr 27, 2015
Eseohe23:

grin

Goodnight brother...

Awww, now we're talking. Goodnight sister. cheesy

Agapecharis ntorr. tongue
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Kazrem(m): 1:58am On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:
cmon! you want all these guys to laugh lol gringrin
I'm in my early 20s wink
Twentyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 3.
lol
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Kazrem(m): 2:14am On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:
not very tall, nice kissable lips, great body cheesy cute face wink
I have got all of them. My dp is proof.

You are my number one crush on nl
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Kazrem(m): 2:14am On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:
wow! really? cheesy i'd scream out loud n jump up n down i love nice things smiley
I like the way you handle questions.

1 Like

Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by KingTom(m): 2:17am On Apr 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Anenih wey stingy pass imself sef grin
grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by KingTom(m): 2:19am On Apr 27, 2015
tohpahz:

Better bathing oo.. grin just come in with him.. he'd assist mi
Na lie, only 2 of una grin
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Kazrem(m): 2:20am On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:
nope!
yea i can cook really well

third question is absolutely unnecessary
Perhaps the third question was the reason your first time went bad.

lol
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by KingTom(m): 2:22am On Apr 27, 2015
kinglekan:

KingTom only meeee!!b grin
Only you oh grin

1 Like

Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Kazrem(m): 2:23am On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:
which one o
I'm tired smiley
e reach make you tire.
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by KingTom(m): 2:24am On Apr 27, 2015
DrAify:
Braindamage is gonna be the officiating pastor or do you want Kingtom?
No! grin
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by KingTom(m): 2:24am On Apr 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Braindamage will damaged my brain. KingTom only knows how to do an abortion. grin grin
Charis Anenih grin grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 27, 2015
Eseohe23:

Yea it's good..

My French teacher in primary school made me like french.I m currently learning german....that language is difficult mann!!
All through my primary school, our French teacher only taught us two French songs. grin grin

I admire you sha. Learn finish make you come teach me. wink
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

But i didn't shout while hugging you now undecided

Tucks "junior" back to sleep. It's past his bedtime, school/work resumes tomorrow tongue
You mean am? Tucks junior backs to sleep??
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Brother in Christ or what? So that's the spinning he's using ehh. Ask him how many "sisters" does he have on NL cheesy
See as this boy dey spoil my name for where my sister dey. undecided
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ahh! You mean he didn't take up your own bills?

This reminds me of a guy in my hood who was involve with a girl just opposite my place then. I was good friends with this girl too. The guy and myself never move along though we often hang out with mutual friends in the estate.

On one fateful day, I saw this the maid of his girlfriend sneaking out from his place at the wee hours of the night. They both saw me, and you needed to see greetings from the guy. It was like when a villager is paying homage to the Igwe.

After this incident, each time we met at the canteen you need to see how this guy orders peppersoup and shayo for me. Just to silence me. We later became buddy.
gringringrin
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

See this one wey never fit get rid of im Igbo accent upon all the years wey e don spend for London dey claim Edo all because of woman again gringrin
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 27, 2015
KingTom:
Charis Anenih grin grin grin
Baba how far na? Wetin carry you comot since?? You be go do abortion again?? grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by SeverusSnape(m): 6:48am On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:
I study accountancy.
in my third year
what a coincidence!
Re: The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx by naijaboiy: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2015
falconey:

france merseille

My top3 favourites are:

Misscl asssy/missg host
Naij aboiy
Thesonof mark
That's how we roll cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES / The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom / Single Ladies Searching For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.