Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,466 members, 7,770,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:57 AM

8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint (23647 Views)

Types Of People You Find At A Fight Scene / Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses / Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
We all know that visiting a newspaper joint is one of the most interesting place to be at times coz of some crazy people and their hilarious persona over there. I have visited so many newspaper joint and here i am today to give you the list of the types of people I've met at the joint, grab your bottle of orijin as you roll with me:

1 The Buyers
These are the categories of people that are there to buy the newspaper and get out of there in peace, the gat no time to argue or exchange words with anybody.

2 The Free-Readers
Without these sets of people in the joint, then the joint is incomplete. Their mission is to come and read for free, at times you can even find them at the joint before the arrival of the vendor, the usually take 70% of the population.

3 The Football Freaks
These sets of people are always easy to recognize, all you need to say is "Up Chelsea!!!", that is their remote control. if you love yourself, don't just badmouth their clubs or else! you know the rest.

4 The Politics Freak
Barcanista, how far nagrin temitemi1 how ur ministry? I'm sure the people in the politics section will understand why I'm hailing them. Their persona in real life is the same as their E-persona.

5 The I Too Know(s)
These are the sets of people i love listening to whenever i visit the joint, talk about football, they will put mouth, talk about politics, they are not left behind, talk about celebrities, dem sabi all of them, you will just be wondering if their brain has been replaced with a transistor radio.

6 The Confused Ones
The main reason why these sets of people are always at the joints is because of the crowd, they will keep on stretching their necks like giraffe just to see what others are looking at. Then they will be like "Uncle, shebi this is the Davido that sang: I dey kill mosquito well well?" And you will be like no be only mosquito you kill, na churcquito angry

7 The Arguers
These sets of people will never believe or admit that they wrong, what they believe is that all what they are saying is the right one and you can never convince them. They can argue for several hours without getting tired, you will even think their argument will lead to fight but it can never.

8 The Pick-pocketers
Hmmm. . . I hail ooo. . . One of their quotes which i love most is "Dem no be thieves but if dem pass, something go lost" from that quote, you should be able to define them. wink

Feel free to add urz cool
orijin101

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Tattooboy: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
I belong to no 2 (The Free Readers)

5 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by kelvine(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
God will promote you. Someday you will be sending your driver or houseboy to buy you newspaper.

Tattooboy:
I belong to no 2 (The Free Readers)

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
#tEaMfReErEaDeRs cool
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by topearos(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ok
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Tattooboy: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
kelvine:
God will promote you. Someday you will be sending your driver or houseboy to buy you newspaper.

with my blackberry i can read online.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Fabdedon(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
job seekers too guy e get as condition go hold u mehn
you go cram All the company address and email wea get vacancy with one look

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by KingTom(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
The suya sellers
These ones go there to price old papers for their Ministry grin grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chai! Unemployment.. causing mayhem in Nigeria since 19**

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by braindamage(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
No. 1. E fit reach 3 years wey I buy paper sha. But I dey read everyday.

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
KingTom:
The suya sellers
i sure say you don sell suya before grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
braindamage:
No. 1. E fit reach 3 years wey I buy paper sha. But I dey read everyday.

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by teemanbastos(m): 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
KingTom:
The suya sellers
lwkmd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
I smell FP

Let's learn

∂ι∂ уσυ киσω тнαт ...

• Naturally Men are totally hardwired by evolution to prefer curvy women, study finds. The bigger butt she has the more likes she gets from men, the bigger her boobs the more staring she garner from men. Study says right from the days of Adam and Eve men are created to have desire for curvy women ..

• A 14-year-old boy once broke into Buckingham Palace and stole from Queen Victoria. What did he steal ?
He stole her underwear.

• If your head is cut off, you can remain conscious for 25 seconds - Meaning, you can still blink & do everything.

• Psychology says We change our voice when we talk to people we like. Right now be observing how your spouse speaks to people. No fighting please incase you realised it.

• The 1st European smoker was arrested, Because people thought he was the devil.

• According to a study, white men prefer the faces of Asian women, while white women prefer black male faces.

• The older you get, the less people you trust. That's because you have fallen to many of their trap and have seen their true color.

• Be smart, if they say to you,"You are lazy".
Reply back; I’m not lazy; I’m on energy saving mode.

And lastly

• After reading this sentence you will realize that the the brain doesn't recognize a second 'the'.

Now go back you will see a double "the"

Psychology is the study of human behavior and it is very good in predicting people's thought. I love psychology :*

wink

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Slimzjoe(m): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Who visits newspaper stands this days??

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
olaxco2f:
I smell FP
if it hits FP, use my brain as a burnt offering to the gods of common sense embarassed
Lalasticlala don enter already and he hissed out of the thread cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by stephenqueen: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
The comedians : This type of people their ministry is to make people laugh in a newspaper joint.Most especially in football ,if your team lost don't dare go there to read paper the other day cuz u go cry go house ni cuz dem go do fipa for you like crazy, dem go just dey laugh at you...Man United fans abeg no go read paper 2mao cuz of the kin food wey you chop for Everton hand today..Kingtom ma guy how far na,how market today gringringrincheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Relly! Lalasticlala hissed kwa?

Orijin101:

if it hits FP, use my brain as a burnt offering to the gods of common sense embarassed
Lalasticlala don enter already and he hissed out of the thread cry

I think Is low time I ban him myself!
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by stephenqueen: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by stephenqueen: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
lalasticlala abeg move this thread to FP, abeg cheesy
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
stephenqueen:
lalasti...clala abeg move this thread to FP, abeg cheesy
Abeg, modify one of diz posts na embarassed
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by ronald4lif(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hehe! Hilarious. I'm not sure I have ever been to Newspaper vendor sales point though. cheesy
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
Iya Alakara

She goes were to get old newspapers for akara grin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Mystery007(m): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Incase

2 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by KingTom(m): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
Orijin101:

i sure say you don sell suya before grin
Na wetin I use survive for Daura na grin grin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by KingTom(m): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by KingTom(m): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
stephenqueen:
The comedians : This type of people their ministry is to make people laugh in a newspaper joint.Most especially in football ,if your team lost don't dare go there to read paper the other day cuz u go cry go house ni cuz dem go do fipa for you like crazy, dem go just dey laugh at you...Man United fans abeg no go read paper 2mao cuz of the kin food wey you chop for Everton hand today..King tom ma guy how far na,how market today gringringrincheesy
Arindin! grin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by tola9ja: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
[size=18pt]those that argue blindly [/size]

3 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by kinglekan: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
This should be an interesting write up.

*takes a seat*

***Modified***

5,6,7 na die ooo ROTFL

Dose ITK's and Arguers na dem plenty pass.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Sunnycliff(m): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
I belong to listeners.before buying
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by tociano009(m): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
grin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Why this newspaper no 1 go extinct, with all this smart internet phones wey full every were, people still dey patronize vendors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! / Akpos / Funny Street Names And Areas In Your Locality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.