Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint (23730 Views)

Types Of People You Find At A Fight Scene / Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses / Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? (2) (3) (4)

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by habeebcole: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:

dedication sir
thanks boss
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

You get brain so
E be like say i still get one small brain for head, come check amu. . .
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Coool cooler coolest
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by nicerod(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Puff puff sellers com dia 2 price old papers

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by olaodu4: 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
The jobless.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Oya try offer ur brain to the gods!!!

Orijin101:

if it hits FP, use my brain as a burnt offering to the gods of common sense embarassed
Lalasticlala don enter already and he hissed out of the thread cry
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by DONOCHAS(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
I no dey even go dia, i see dem nd pass nd wonder wot they are argueing
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
olaxco2f:
Oya try offer ur brain to the gods!!!

i don dey try comot the brain but e no gree comot embarassed
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by LieDetector(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Orijin101:

if it hits FP, use my brain as a burnt offering to the gods of common sense embarassed
*burns his brain to the gods*
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by stephenqueen: 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
KingTom:
Arindin! grin
Why Everton cum yeye una like that sorry! Why u cum yeye Everton like that, una no dey pity person oooo grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Burn am with the skull nah!

Orijin101:

i don dey try comot the brain but e no gree comot embarassed
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
In my area, the football freaks are much

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by KingTom(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

Why Everton cum yeye una like that sorry! Why u cum yeye Everton like that, una no dey pity person oooo grin grin grin cheesy
Mumu una don get wetin to talk grin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by obisunny1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
No 9 the Unemployment youth checking through vanguard for job avert

No 10 the woman rapper group checking through sun news paper to copy e-mail address and phone number sun girl of the week. Lol

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
olaxco2f:
Burn am with the skull nah!

skull wey empty before, abi you no see my DP
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
LieDetector:
*burns his brain to the gods*
please don't burn it to ashes, at least i should still see something to manage embarassed
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by stephenqueen: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
KingTom:
Mumu una don get wetin to talk grin
Shebi u won na grin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lool

I C U

Orijin101:

skull wey empty before, abi you no see my DP
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Who visits newspaper stands this days??

Buhaha. You're really missing out. Whenever you feel bored, visit one, bro. You'll return home verily happy.

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by EmekaBlue(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
grin i dey c them gather those dayz
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by mcyemite(m): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Job seekers too
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 27, 2015
Orijin101:

Whr'z d altar of burnt offerinq??! grin grin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by KingTom(m): 2:20am On Apr 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

Shebi u won na grin
We won na grin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by DonaldGenes(m): 3:04am On Apr 27, 2015
Orijin101:

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by sirsharks(m): 6:06am On Apr 27, 2015
Funny
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by idris4r83(m): 6:18am On Apr 27, 2015
olaxco2f:

I smell FP

Let's learn

∂ι∂ уσυ киσω тнαт ...

• Naturally Men are totally hardwired by evolution to prefer curvy women, study finds. The bigger butt she has the more likes she gets from men, the bigger her boobs the more staring she garner from men. Study says right from the days of Adam and Eve men are created to have desire for curvy women ..

• A 14-year-old boy once broke into Buckingham Palace and stole from Queen Victoria. What did he steal ?
He stole her underwear.

• If your head is cut off, you can remain conscious for 25 seconds - Meaning, you can still blink & do everything.

• Psychology says We change our voice when we talk to people we like. Right now be observing how your spouse speaks to people. No fighting please incase you realised it.

• The 1st European smoker was arrested, Because people thought he was the devil.

• According to a study, white men prefer the faces of Asian women, while white women prefer black male faces.

• The older you get, the less people you trust. That's because you have fallen to many of their trap and have seen their true color.

• Be smart, if they say to you,"You are lazy".
Reply back; I’m not lazy; I’m on energy saving mode.

And lastly

• After reading this sentence you will realize that the the brain doesn't recognize a second 'the'.

Now go back you will see a double "the"

Psychology is the study of human behavior and it is very good in predicting people's thought. I love psychology :*

wink

This can make a front page, u should have create a thread
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2015
9.The security outfit in mufti..........to knock on your door later to come and explain later what you spew at the Newspaper stand
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 27, 2015
I have a thread for fact compiled but it never and will never make it to FP

I don't know why sha

idris4r83:

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 27, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1889895/night-fact

idris4r83:

Funny Street Names And Areas In Your Locality? / My Collection Of Funny Memes:be Warned You Might Laugh To Stupor / Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking