Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Mourinho's Response To Arsenal Fans' "Boring Chelsea" Boo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho's Response To Arsenal Fans' "Boring Chelsea" Boo (558 Views)

Watch Funny Video Reply Of Didier Drogba And Mikel Obi To Boring, Boring Chelsea / Boring Boring Chelsea??? Watch Chelsea's Trick Shot. Mikel Scores.. / What is your Most Boring Sport Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho's Response To Arsenal Fans' "Boring Chelsea" Boo by bamac(m): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Some minutes to the end of the match between Arsenal
and Chelsea, Arsenal fans booed Chelsea's team
continously, saying "boring Chelsea".
Here is what Mourinho said after the match..."I think
boring is 10 years without the title. I think waiting,
waiting, waiting for the title for 10 years is very boring.
"Maybe they were not singing to us. When you are
playing at home and take your No.9 off ... maybe they
wanted to see [Olivier] Giroud and [Danny] Welbeck
together... http://bamisepeters..ru/2015/04/mourinho-response-to-arsenal-fans.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Rely On Solar Power Energy/ Cctv Installation And Training In Phc... View Pics / If Real Madrid Beat Juventus I Will Trekk To Bernabeu Today / Singer Rita Ora Admits To Liking Marcelo's Tatoos And Physique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.