Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

It's Weekend In Naija! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Weekend In Naija! (362 Views)

A Girl Swam To ₦3.5 Million Last Weekend In Germany / Only In Naija, Two Stubborn Drivers Block Each Other with their Cars &Went Away / Is It Just My Area Or Has Electricity Really Improved In Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Weekend In Naija! by dantewest: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Well, here is how it goes in naija.

You have to be crafty, smart and current. Go with the damn flow and network. This is how to get noticed, learn and succeed.

The truth depends on your point of view, 1+1 = N.

This is how naijarithemetic is done

I enjoy the glamour of events, you know what i mean, Saturdays flexing, freed up roads, lots of smiles, happiness and positive vibrations in excess.

Birthdays, weddings, clubbing, events, home coming...the list is almost endless. We in Nigeria never joke with parties. It's our culture, it forms the backbone of our tradition as well.

Its the weekend.

Join the fun, the week has had it share of our blood, sweat and tears. Let the weekend usher in more positive emotions and feelings.

It makes you look forward to the next weekend, gives you a chance to network in a positive environment.

Have fun and happy weekend.

#Nigeriama

Treating Nigeria right
Re: It's Weekend In Naija! by Cholls(m): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
my brother i am a nigerian but i wont pretend i did any of those things this weekend.
Anyways u try sha.
Re: It's Weekend In Naija! by Ezedon(m): 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Here in Sambissa forest we dont have weekends

(1) (Reply)

Don't Give Up! / MTN Has Warned That Its Network Faces Shutdown Due To Fuel Shortages / Border Surveillance & Internal Security: Ghana Purchase New Warcrafts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.