Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? (3101 Views)

My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! / How Arsenal Made Me Break Up With My Girlfrnd / My Girlfrnd Abandon Me. Should I Kill Myself?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by donrichy: 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Pls i need some mature answers.My girlfrnd and i hv bn dating for 1yr plus she loves me so much nd i love her too recently i opened her whatsapp only to see a msg sent by her to a guy dat she will give him her body if he send money to her den i was shocked nd i askd her she said it was her friend dat typed d msg nd nt her.i tried to over look dat bt one tin i noticed was dat wen ever she have any financial problm she will always strt calling almost. all her ex's.today her phone fell down nd got spoilt nd by chance or what hv u her ex came to dia house nd gave her his phone nd took her's to fix it.honestly i am nt comfortable with dis her attitude.shld i quit dis relationship cos she is really showing me a kind of unfaithful attitude.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by richidinho(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
space taken

Caveat emptor
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by shawwal1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
To be frank with you,the signs are crystal clear unless if u agree with been a side niccur which can be cool sometimes.I suggest you look for alternative b4 its too late
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by ronald4lif(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
She might love you like you said but like we all know love is not enough to sustaining a relationship.

She might be in communication with her ex because they take care of the other factors that helps to sustain every human - money.

Do you assist her in the little way you can. And how sufficient is your little dole?.

This is not to justify cheating, but love is just no longer enough in most relationships today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by IamOdin: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
I hate reading stories that touch.
*sobs*

modified*

well op,you should be glad you're not her mugu money spender,you're d REAL niQ here.i know u're wishing to be d real G in ur relationship and here it comes and you're still complaining.
If she asked u for money you'll still come to us for help.

If you're not comfortable with what she's doing reason it with her,period.
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Maybe you should start calling your exes too, abi you no get ?
Play the same games she is playing.
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by whizjay(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
How Long will you continue to delude yourself mahnn.. undecided

She calls her ex's when you have financial problems!!!! shocked

Its obvious she doesn't have real feelings for you...angry

She's just there for your bar!!! angry

And you're being the "Money dropin' mugu" she wants you to be!!
angry SMH.
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by TrishaP(f): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Can't you talk to her that you aren't comfortable with her keeping up with her exs?
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by donrichy: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
tnks ronald ofcourse i do help her in every little way dat i can honestly it hurts me so much rit nw i feel cheated nd humilatd
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by donrichy: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
sorry eggovin i m kinda displine nd principle nt dat i m d best man bt i beliv nd adopt d saying of one man one matchet.
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by donrichy: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Trisha i ve really talked to her bt she didnt want to stop.
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by Cholls(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
TrishaP:
Can't you talk to her that you aren't comfortable with her keeping up with her exs?
my sister i love you talk your own.
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by IamOdin: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
EggovinMma:
Maybe you should start calling your exes too, abi you no get ?
Play the same games she is playing.
no wonder girls have broken more heart than swords.
I guess if you're in his shoes u would have done exactly what u advised without knowing the motive behind ur partners actions.
Girls,shallow brained pi.gs
I repeat,apart from fuckening,women are totally useless.
God isn't foolish when He didn't waste His precious time on moulding wastes.
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by Tobilastik(m): 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
so there re still nice guys like this I wish I were you [God 4bid]
no time for love.... dump her ass, there re many fishes in the oceAn
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
[s]
IamOdin:

no wonder girls have broken more heart than swords.
I guess if you're in his shoes u would have done exactly what u advised without knowing the motive behind ur partners actions.
Girls,shallow brained pi.gs
I repeat,apart from fuckening,women are totally useless.
God isn't foolish when He didn't waste His precious time on moulding wastes.
[/s]
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by Ezedon(m): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dont put all your e()x in one basket
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by MissAdeife(f): 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Pray about it
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by donrichy: 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
what suprises me more is dat she knew it will hurt me nd she keeps doing it ar my suppose to pray for her to stop it or wat .when she kn exactly wat she is doing.
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by IamOdin: 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
MissAdeife:
Pray about it

Bae,ur back asle na BOMB,,anywhere e rock go rmemba am 4ever.
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by IamOdin: 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
donrichy:
what suprises me more is dat she knew it will hurt me nd she keeps doing it ar my suppose to pray for her to stop it or wat .when she kn exactly wat she is doing.

you're really a confused human being.so with d advice(s) rendered so far u've still not made up ur mind on what to do.
Well,i even doubt if u're in any relationship.

AKPA AMU.
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
Guy, what signs are you still waiting for? Or, you need a prophet to tell you to RUN.
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by kpolli(m): 4:48am On Apr 27, 2015
The way you boys are losing your girlfriends to other men is becoming alarming; it's time for me to enter girlfriend snatcher mode.....
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by MizAlero(f): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2015
Some gals nd attitude sha...
I feel u shud jst sit hr down wf some talks cos its so obvious she doesnt love u @ all...seems she nids more dan "love" 2 sustain ar in d relatnship

1 Like

Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by 2dice(m): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2015
When Chris Brown was repeating
"This Girls ain't Loyal" like forever on that Track...you think say laa loyal milk faa
Find anoda Gf asap before it is too late
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by 2dice(m): 8:17am On Apr 27, 2015
MizAlero:
Some gals nd attitude sha...
I feel u shud jst sit hr down wf some talks cos its so obvious she doesnt love u @ all...seems she nids more dan "love" 2 sustain ar in d relatnship
u girls should minimize the heart break oo.. Some naija guys will start getting hypertension in their 20's before 2025
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by donrichy: 2:46am On Apr 28, 2015
Finally i ve asked for break up bt it is really hurting me i ve nt slept for two nights nw God pls help me
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by ogunvic41(m): 3:19am On Apr 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
She might love you like you said but like we all know love is not enough to sustaining a relationship.

She might be in communication with her ex because they take care of the other factors that helps to sustain every human - money.

Do you assist her in the little way you can. And how sufficient is your little dole?.

This is not to justify cheating, but love is just no longer enough in most relationships today.
BLESS U BRO
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by donrichy: 3:31am On Apr 28, 2015
i agree wit u bro ,i wil take heart since she is nt contended wit little i dnt tink she will ever b contended in life cos even if she turns to d wife of nigerian president tomorrow she will like to b president hersef.i am really hurt God help me.i wntd to settle down wit her.
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by ronald4lif(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
ogunvic41:

BLESS U BRO

God bless you too, fam.
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by sexxxyguy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
bros,dts aw some of ladies do,s better u dnt rely on her and luk fr anoda gal oda nt to hurt u more dan dis later.
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by krissconnect(m): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2016
[s][/s]
MissAdeife:
Pray about it
[s][/s]
Re: My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? by DeLioncourt: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2016
donrichy:
Pls i need some mature answers.My girlfrnd and i hv bn dating for 1yr plus she loves me so much nd i love her too recently i opened her whatsapp only to see a msg sent by her to a guy dat she will give him her body if he send money to her den i was shocked nd i askd her she said it was her friend dat typed d msg nd nt her.i tried to over look dat bt one tin i noticed was dat wen ever she have any financial problm she will always strt calling almost. all her ex's.today her phone fell down nd got spoilt nd by chance or what hv u her ex came to dia house nd gave her his phone nd took her's to fix it.honestly i am nt comfortable with dis her attitude.shld i quit dis relationship cos she is really showing me a kind of unfaithful attitude.

Bros...quick queshun... una dey nack?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday / What Is Kitty Cat? / She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.