Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics (12651 Views)

When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / Woman Begs Student To Leave Her Husband After Infecting Him / I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by obi4eze(m): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2015
echobee:

Dont know you undecided. Ignore button activated angry

It's even good sef...
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Mhizizzy(f): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2015
Boiled corn has a b..led brain
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2015
BoiledCorn:
I happen to leave in yard whrer window face each another. She works at bank very supple and lite sickened. And we are neigybors. When ever she come at 7pm at evening she sleep by 10 with lantern on. And I see in side her room. She will never not closed the cotton and start service and net is see through when lantern on and I see it as she lie on foam and service on herself angry
Shoul I comfront? angry is she invite in me to help in service? angry because if anyting happen is not me that cause itangry

OP pls visit the nearest Bookshop around you For a copy of Brighter Grammer

1 Like

Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by jawd20: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2015
Abegeee...yu too lie....and you need queen premier by d way tongue
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by EOOJ(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2015
richidinho:

Lantern?

Why are u posting event that happened in the 90's

@op ......which part of Nigeria is that

Aask first if its a rechargeable lantern first naaaa grin
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by utenwuson: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2015
cotton?
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by apholaryn: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2015
shadowgwalker:
English ooh!! cheesy

this must bea Yoruba boy.
you are a big fool..abeg grow up na!
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by bidexmat(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wickedness in high places
Bellajay1:
Dis ur gbagaun fit cause 3rd world war ooo ....even if we want use pidgin access ur write-up , u still gbagaun.....
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by olexjay(m): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
I'm here
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by rabbuy(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
sanbells:
Seriously some peeps need to go back to kindergarten undecided
oh sweetheart you get too serious just let your hair down the op is not a complete e.diot grin
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by rabbuy(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
wink
sinaj:
diz op might b a Jamaican
after this there is nothing left of me to say but that your signature interests me girl
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by sinaj(f): 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
rabbuy:
wink after this there is nothing left of me to say but that you signature interests me girl

rily smiley
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by rabbuy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
sinaj:

rily smiley
yeah I very much like clandestine operations... I love brilliance too and it takes that to talk dirty yet have a neat mouth
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by rabbuy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
sinaj:

rily smiley
. Hello
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by gloryl(f): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
@Op ur english alone eeeh....nawa ooo...i had to use my calculator to sum up ur blunders before i could make meaning out of it....hmmm.i pray u can defend yasf anyday she catches u and decides to make a case........ lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
And I use to think I was crazy. I never knew real mad men existed that didn't roam the streets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by stchinedu: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
jworos:
Op just dey burst bottle for ds thread!
Bros.... think na only me notice the thing oo grin
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by HoseaAudu(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
BoiledCorn:
I happen to leave in yard whrer window face each another. She works at bank very supple and lite sickened. And we are neigybors. When ever she come at 7pm at evening she sleep by 10 with lantern on. And I see in side her room. She will never not closed the cotton and start service and net is see through when lantern on and I see it as she lie on foam and service on herself angry
Shoul I comfront? angry is she invite in me to help in service? angry because if anyting happen is not me that cause itangry

Start by working on your english , so that it does not turn her off
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
apholaryn:
you are a big fool..abeg grow up na!
you sound like a tipikah Yoruba man grin
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
godoluwa:
Why?
the bad grammatical blunder plus the obsession to nudity.
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by BoiledCorn: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
HoseaAudu:

Start by working on your english , so that it does not turn her off
angry insalt? We talk always of the time very good paddys angry
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by sinaj(f): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
rabbuy:
. Hello
ai dear smiley
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Iyaf laff tire oh! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are u cokacoola's brother? grin

undecided wetin dey do dis one, mtcheeew.
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
dickrider:

undecided wetin dey do dis one, mtcheeew.

Say wah?
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Say wah?

abeg bleep off undecided
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
dickrider:

abeg bleep off undecided
*ignores d mofo*
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by apholaryn: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
shadowgwalker:
you sound like a tipikah Yoruba man grin
And you sound so dumb that I had to recommend to you this
http://m.wikihow.com/HowtoBe-Intelligent
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Buho(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
who is this uneducated riffraff. undecided
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Svelteb(f): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
yeppaaa!!! Oga boiledcorn don finish engrish life 4 here ooo. nobody cud even safe engrish dear cry cry continue to rip Engrish
BoiledCorn:
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Svelteb(f): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
cheesy
sanbells:
Seriously some peeps need to go back to kindergarten undecided
Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
*sigh*

Re: My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
@BoiledCorn is one of those for sure...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love / MOST PERFECT REPLY: When Are Girl Ask You "Anything For Me"? / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.