Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Typical Beliefs In Nigerian Relationships I Dislike - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Typical Beliefs In Nigerian Relationships I Dislike (4340 Views)

Picture Train Of Nigerian Relationships / Difference Between the American And the Nigerian Relationships. / Seven Types Of Ladies You Will Meet In Typical Nigerian Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Typical Beliefs In Nigerian Relationships I Dislike by passionate88: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Rapmoney, your head dey there... Especially that number 1 nd 2.
Re: Typical Beliefs In Nigerian Relationships I Dislike by malonephill(m): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
alentyno:
'From the very 1st day i set my eyes on you i haven't been able to eat, drink or sleep. I can't stop thinking about you cause if i do i might run mad'

^^^ there the most silly lie nigerian girls love to hear

RUBBISH
@bolded that might the babe reason why she suggesting an eatery at first date, and when she accept him, he need to eat, so the guy doesn't run mad grin
Re: Typical Beliefs In Nigerian Relationships I Dislike by Rapmoney(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
winnieberry:
[quote author=Rapmoney post=3314537My brother there is nuffin wrong fr a girl to have a car me sef i want a car but truth be told most guys feel intimidated by girls with cars .A big aunty of mine who is a make up artist was saying d'other hw she saved money to buy a small car and smone told her not to buy cos guys wont approach for relationships.Succesful single ladies in nigeria go tru slot,in nigeria a woman isnt sucessful or respected unless she is Mrs.A woman should marry first before marrying so the society says.U see people complain ladies be indépendant ,make money and when she does where is ur man or na runs babe she be.We are biased in nigeria ,not knowing what we want
True talk there! You see, I feel only unenlightened men with inferiority complex would run away from successful women! Most of my naija brothers dey fvck up big time!
Re: Typical Beliefs In Nigerian Relationships I Dislike by Rapmoney(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
passionate88:
Rapmoney, your head dey there... Especially that number 1 nd 2.
Thanks a lot cheesy
Re: Typical Beliefs In Nigerian Relationships I Dislike by mulattoclaro(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bottom line is that nigerian girls are hungry girls. I got married on Saturday. I got married to a Brazilian lady. Nigerian girls are the exact opposite of their white counterparts. A relationship to a Nigerian girl is like a financial bail-out from poverty. Marriage is the achievement of every nigerian girl cos they're very lazy and want to remain parasites all their lives. How many of them try to improve their lives by furthering their education? Nigerian girls have lost it. My bro if you want to find true love then look for it outside Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Typical Beliefs In Nigerian Relationships I Dislike by Rapmoney(m): 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Bottom line is that nigerian girls are hungry girls. I got married on Saturday. I got married to a Brazilian lady. Nigerian girls are the exact opposite of their white counterparts. A relationship to a Nigerian girl is like a financial bail-out from poverty. Marriage is the achievement of every nigerian girl cos they're very lazy and want to remain parasites all their lives. How many of them try to improve their lives by furthering their education? Nigerian girls have lost it. My bro if you want to find true love then look for it outside Nigeria.
Bin thinking seriously...cool

1 Like

Re: Typical Beliefs In Nigerian Relationships I Dislike by johnsonsegxy: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
winnieberry:
[quote author=Rapmoney post=3314537My brother there is nuffin wrong fr a girl to have a car me sef i want a car but truth be told most guys feel intimidated by girls with cars .A big aunty of mine who is a make up artist was saying d'other hw she saved money to buy a small car and smone told her not to buy cos guys wont approach for relationships.Succesful single ladies in nigeria go tru slot,in nigeria a woman isnt sucessful or respected unless she is Mrs.A woman should marry first before marrying so the society says.U see people complain ladies be indépendant ,make money and when she does where is ur man or na runs babe she be.We are biased in nigeria ,not knowing what we want

Good job.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Who Are Those Contesting For Miss Nairaland. I Only Know One Person / My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) / This Is Why Girls Fart More Than Boys(proof With Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.