Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State (8491 Views)

Tanker Crushes A Motorcyclist, Others To Death In Rivers State (graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident Along Elele Road, Rivers State, Many Killed (Graphic Pics) / Fully Loaded Petrol Tanker Crashes In Rivers State. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
The journey to Omoku in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA in Rivers State stated early this morning from Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. Kindly follow me as I unveil each stage of the trip.

Note : The man called Go-Round is Hon. Felix Obuah ( PDP chairman, Rivers State ), He who know known this man in Rivers State, most probably be living in the Moon. This political enigma to his opponent, do own actually a palace. Nairalanders, please follow me to the palace

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bayelsa State toll gate and police check post at Igbogene, entrance to Yenagoa

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Approaching Mbiama junction, T junction with left leading to Warri and the right to Port Harcourt

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
I will be back, my battery getting exhausted
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
I will be back, my battery getting exhausted. You will enjoy the trip
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by drtwist(m): 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
Also help twale to all my 0moku friends.Mr kingpin, Splendid, Koveh , mati O, and more
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by IGBOSON1: 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
I remember that Mbiama junction which branches off right to Port Harcourt! There's a petrol station there!
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 5:30am On Apr 27, 2015
@Igboson u got it
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 5:43am On Apr 27, 2015
Na sleep catch me walau, now let's get going to Mbiama market.
On Monday evenings and Tuesdays those who are conversant with this road will tell you to avoid Mbiama market, especially if you have interview, cos you may end up doing your interview in Mbiama due to hold up

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 5:46am On Apr 27, 2015
Sorry the last picture was of Ahoada junction, the junction leads to inside Ahoada town under Rivers State
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by LordCenturion(m): 5:56am On Apr 27, 2015
abdulizom:
Sorry the last picture was of Ahoada junction, the junction leads to inside Ahoada town under Rivers State

Shey u too dey trek abi wetin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 5:57am On Apr 27, 2015
This is Ahoada round about, the Image is of the Eze-Ahoada, the warrior who liberated Ahoada people from the hands of their enemies. U go talk say I don tay for Niger delta ko, all the ways from Niger State.
The right way is called old Elele road, while the left leads straight to Omoku, the H/Q of ONELGA

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 6:00am On Apr 27, 2015
There was a scene of okada accident in front of me in Ahoada, but I no get liver to capture it as all eyes were on me
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 6:07am On Apr 27, 2015
Make I baff, I dey come back later, u go enjoy my pictorials journey, just sit back n see u after the short bread, sorry short break
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by egift(m): 6:11am On Apr 27, 2015
abdulizom:
This is Ahoada round about, the Image is of the Eze-Ahoada, the warrior who liberated Ahoada people from the hands of their enemies. U go talk say I don tay for Niger delta ko, all the ways from Niger State.
The right way is called old Elele road, while the left leads straight to Omoku, the H/Q of ONELGA

Look at the background of the round about and see the de-facing of APC banners. That is the nature of PDP campaign in Rivers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2015
@ e gift, where are u from?
U will always see this in politics, especially areas where u ve comparative advantage
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
St Peters Church and Ahoada East LGA secretariate in Ahoada town

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Moving now to Egg clan, one of the areas in Niger delta which highest deposit of crude oil and gas
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Moving now to Egi clan, one of the areas in Niger delta which highest deposit of crude oil and gas
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
The palace of Eze-Egi, a first class chief in Rivers State

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Some people believe that the Eze was promoted to a first class chief by Gov. Amechi to reduce the power of Oba of Ogba land, who originally control all the chiefs in ONELGA since the Oba was perceived to be a major political opponent of his government, having his son who's a son in law to Sir, Dr. Peter Odili as Honourable Member elect, House of Rep, a PDP member and staunch supporter of Hon. Felix Obuah
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Obagi junction, a community in Egi clan with highest deposit of gas, Total E & P and Agip have there stations situated in this zone

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
This gate is confirmation of entrance and exit to/from Egi clan: welcome to Egi from one side and goodbye from the other

1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wow I know all these places intimately. Very nostalgic feeling now. Worked briefly in a TOTAL upgrade project
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by Grendel(m): 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
keep it up bro

a good photo journalist wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thanks bro
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by abdulizom(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
I'll continue by 9pm just leaving my office, see more interesting pics later
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by UnknownT: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
abdulizom:
Obagi junction, a community in Egi clan with highest deposit of gas, Total E & P and Agip have there stations situated in this zone
Is that not engr. Truckpusher on that orange coverall? gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by HopeAtHand: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Space booked..

This Space is for sale to Chevron or Agip...It has Oyel...Niger Delta Oyel grin grin
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by yang(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
I know this Area. . .Served in Kriegani. I have deep love for the place, Bros una too violent shaa, if only the children would sitdown and read
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by maxipros: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
I know all this places u snapped,hope d region is now peaceful
Re: Follow A Nairalander To Go-Round Palace In Omoku, Rivers State by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
UnknownT:
Is that not engr. Trushpusher on that orange coverall? gringringrin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lost City Of Pompeii. / Laptops In Dubai / Rich Global Travels Are Fraudsters, Pls Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.