Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Toyin Lawani, Is That A Shade To Tonto Dike? (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani, Is That A Shade To Tonto Dike? (Photos) (1950 Views)

Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims / Letter To Tonto Dikeh From Passionate Fan, Makes Shocking Revelations / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani, Is That A Shade To Tonto Dike? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Recall last year, former friends Toyin Lawani and Tonto Dikeh fell out over styling credit.
Toyin later accused Tonto of owing her for work done which she refused to pay for. Now that another fashion business owner is accusing Tonto of also taking from her without paying, Ms Lawani posted what looks like a subtle shade at Tonto.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/toyin-is-that-shade-to-tonto-dikeh.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani, Is That A Shade To Tonto Dike? (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ladies, and their quarrels..

Smh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani, Is That A Shade To Tonto Dike? (Photos) by kinglekan: 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Ladies, and their quarrels..

Smh!!!

Sleeeekyyyy whr hv u bin hiding? Only see u in ur diary dis days. Why naa? sad
Re: Toyin Lawani, Is That A Shade To Tonto Dike? (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Sleeeekyyyy whr hv u bin hiding? Only see u in ur diary dis days. Why naa? sad
You no dey sleep grin?

I've been around.. Just busy with school work wink..
Re: Toyin Lawani, Is That A Shade To Tonto Dike? (Photos) by Deejavuu(f): 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
All these wannabes celebs and thier childish quarells and shading. Mtcheew!!

Well that's thier only way of being relevant. Controversy sells.
Re: Toyin Lawani, Is That A Shade To Tonto Dike? (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 12:03am On Apr 27, 2015
Are they draggng man again

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani, Is That A Shade To Tonto Dike? (Photos) by mimiejacobz(f): 12:09am On Apr 27, 2015
tonto seems to be sum1 who is lonely n srching for happiness within her and in order to be distracted she acts crazy n do the silly things she does,hope she makes things ryt with this two accusing her though
Re: Toyin Lawani, Is That A Shade To Tonto Dike? (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:22am On Apr 27, 2015
Mctewww..jst here 2 read comments
Re: Toyin Lawani, Is That A Shade To Tonto Dike? (Photos) by funnyme(f): 6:40am On Apr 27, 2015
Spread my mat! Garbs kunu and kulikuli,abeg who wan join me the mat na big one!
Re: Toyin Lawani, Is That A Shade To Tonto Dike? (Photos) by zigger(m): 6:51am On Apr 27, 2015
Two different pple cannot start accusing anoda person. Tonto pay up ur debt or are u broke

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani, Is That A Shade To Tonto Dike? (Photos) by kinglekan: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

You no dey sleep grin?

I've been around.. Just busy with school work wink..

Ok dear grin

Hope u are gud tho. Plus I dey sleep naa. I just dey do NL vigilante as part time job. wink
Re: Toyin Lawani, Is That A Shade To Tonto Dike? (Photos) by englishmart(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tonto na thief? Tonto is broke?

But

Re: Toyin Lawani, Is That A Shade To Tonto Dike? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 28, 2015
I'm I the only one who don't understand what this thread is taking about

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Shows Off Her New Slim Bod In Trench Coat And Distressed Jean / BIG BREASTED Cossyorjiakor Meets Another Babe With Intimidating Boobs On Set(pic / 13 Nigerian Celebrities With The Sexiest Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.