Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea (40996 Views)

Cindy Lee Campaigns Topless As French Presidential Candidate (Photos) / Mysterious Sea Serpent Washed Up Onto Shore In Philippines (photos). / Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
thoth:
There is no race more useless, more weak,more foolish,more cowardly and more ignorant than the Black Race.
Even blacks admit they are scumbags.
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by dammieco(m): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Even if it is racist what are you going to do ?

Africans have no balls .period

Anyway they should also draw a cartoon about their people coming to Morroco, Angola , and Equatorial Guinea on a daily basis .
I have balls...functioning balls
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
you have no balls

They get abused, picked on, harassed, enslaved by everyone!
They have poor and weak nations!
They hold no power as a race even though they are one of the biggest and oldest races on the planet….
Why is that?
Regardless of the reasons … the facts are …
African men are weak.
They are coward.
They have no balls.
Their balls are not hard enough.
They can’t defend their women, their land.
They refuse to fight.
They are afraid. Cowards men of Africa.
The only reputation they have is for having big Dick!
They’d do anything possible to escape their responsibility to fight their enemies.
They think praying some God in a sky will miraculously save them!
If God would save any nation by miraculous intervention, why then Israel, the chosen nation of God, has an army?
During the last 60 year, the West has lost all their wars in Asia, because Asian men are willing to fight, and defend their lands and culture, and they have learned how to structure their society to be impermeable to foreign invasions!
America has sent 150 000 soldiers in Afghanistan, with tens of other western countries armies, with the latest weapons and drones, but the determination of the afghan fighters made them understand that can’t win. Now they are leaving tails between broken legs!
With less than 500 French soldiers (don’t laugh), France is controlling Côte d’Ivoire a nation of over 20 millions people!
African man, harden your balls, get ready to fight.
You Can’t Keep what You can NOT Defend!
Thank you. I'm sick and tired of black people always being the victms. Being oppressed and playing the racism card as if its something to be proud of.
Cant we be the bullies for once. What are we lacking that we get oppressed for years sometimes in our own land( slavery).
Its either we are weak as you say or our IQ is lower.

4 Likes

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Oh, I am seeing the cookies crumbling here. Nairaland, the land of the hypocrites. Right now, the Igbos and the Yorubas are all emotional, lamenting the weakness of the black race, and how the entire world hates blacks. Then as soon as you open the next thread, Yorubas are calling Igbos, f.l.a.t.h.e.a.d.s. Igbos are calling Yorubas, "oily soup", "amala people" etc. To empower the black race, religion must be destroyed, cos our false sense of dogma and blinding effect of belief is why we cant move beyond consumerism.

5 Likes

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by ibolomo(m): 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
it's their own version of the "die in the lagoon" statement. And how is this racist in any way? By the way, if we don't ridicule ourselves, others can't ridicule us. When we as a race see ourselves as inferior, then they treat us as an inferior race.

Dare I say that Africa is the most blessed continent in the world? Other nations see us as a threat. Our children that go to their schools, for instance, in the US, top their classes. The reason? God has specially deposited in us what we ourselves don't see. This is what makes other races feel insecure and fight to make us remain primitive and lack development, part of which is also our fault. They incite violence in our nations because a Nation in flames cannot develop and compete favourably among other nations. God help Africa, also, Africans, help yourselves... #IRESTMYCASE

2 Likes

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Caseless:

The worst part be say, na we cone dey vulnerable and weak pass. We're not independent in any aspect ; we run to the same people that do not want to see us for help.

We are weak and vulnerable because we want to be , there is no unity within us , a black man naturally wants to suppress and intimidate another black man . I just don't get it , it's like we get off on it , even within families. If we can start to love one another and ourselves we would be the most powerful race on earth

3 Likes

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by nelsooo: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is the same cartoon they did about mohammed
that cause regelious violence t g e last time they gave started again, they will never learn
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
ibolomo:
it's their own version of the "die in the lagoon" statement. And how is this racist in any way? By the way, if we don't ridicule ourselves, others can't ridicule us. When we as a race see ourselves as inferior, then they treat us as an inferior race.

Dare I say that Africa is the most blessed continent in the world? Other nations see us as a threat. Our children that go to their schools, for instance, in the US, top their classes. The reason? God has specially deposited in us what we ourselves don't see. This is what makes other races feel insecure and fight to make us remain primitive and lack development, part of which is also our fault. They incite violence in our nations because a Nation in flames cannot develop and compete favourably among other nations. God help Africa, also, Africans, help yourselves... #IRESTMYCASE
Typical black man. Blaming everyone for their problems.
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Feraz(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
ibolomo:

We are blessed? How have we turned that blessing into help for the world at large? Who the blessing don help? If we are united and trust ourselves, will any 'outsider' incite violence? Look at what is happening in your country and the killings, kidnapping and other vices going on, how far have we gone with solving issues like these?
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
[size=14pt]This thread as usual has turned into a self-loathing session; precisely the intention of white oppressors to keep Africans mentally beaten down.

Its times like this that rossikk is needed .

It may interest you to learn that the African boats are being deliberately sunk by the Italian Navy.

Just imagine that on countless occasions these African migrant boats survive thousands of miles of rough ocean, only to always mysteriously sink in the last few metres of the calm coastal waters of Italy.

Italy invariably plucks a handful from the water in front of cameras.

This genocide must stop.[/size]

1 Like

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
GenBuhari:
This thread as usual has turned into a self-loathing session precisely the intention of white oppressors to keep Africans mentally beaten down.

It times like this that rossikk is needed .
tell yourself the truth oga. White people have better things to do.

3 Likes

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Mayems(m): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:
This is racist..it is unacceptable how the world treats black people..Even in tragedy, they find a way to add insult to injury.

Was this published by Charlie Hebdo?
this isn't racism. a lot of africans are risking their lives just to enter a white man's land with no assurance of better livelihood. what hurts me is that we keep causing wars here in Africa because we cannot unite with our ethnic brothers. when the war comes, we begin to flee. we must promote peace, unity & good governance for this to end.

4 Likes

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by sweetgala(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is not a Charlie hebdo satire , however the Algerian national who did this work now works for CH.
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by AAinEqGuinea: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
GenBuhari:
Stop generalising.

Go to you village and try and abuse your neighbour's wife and children or to steal his land then come here and let me know how you got on. Then see if you could say African men do not defend their land, their women or families.

How exactly are African me weak?

Do you know the 100m final at the last olympics were 100% African or African decent ?

Stop making ignorant, sweeping generalised statement, pick any specific example so we could analyse your theory.

@bold I think that was Camnewton4pres's point. Blacks get huffy in their chest even for the most petty slights coming from other Blacks.

I'm AA, and I know how many Africans believe we're worlds apart from African American, but you're not. Many AA also live with inferiority complex too. White Police or citizens are killing unarmed black men and all we do is march and/or maybe loot... but God almighty if I accidentally stepped on my fellow black man's pair of new shoes shocked , or someone even looked at him the wrong way, or maybe black man misinterpreted a social media message someone black sent.. then fellow black man is all over you, you finally see their real anger that should be directed at a higher priority of enemies or objectives -- but no. Many blacks are cowards and/or foolishly believe a justifiably critical eye of pigs somehow makes them a "reverse racist"; kissing that skin cancer, recessive gene white ass.es every chance you get, thinking that's the gilded lifeline of their survival--- think about fuming at the mouth; the currency, the privilege, the religion, the technology, the "opportunity" ... Hard not to kiss that white as.s, what do you think these Africans were running to?

Sure... Racism is deeply embedded in their culture and they're not turning away from it any time soon. So just as much as blacks tend to take themselves less seriously they should also see our white frenemies with the same eye. They are not perfect and far from being a model for worshipping or offering an escape . They're evolutionary flawed albinos that the sun chased into the cave, and would steal and kill with the same tenacity as any race.

I know this post somehow makes me equally racist, but I'm not the one lampooning the deaths of people and stoking racism. That's always been the pigs game.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
teeowl:
of course it is racist! you should not even be asking whether it is racist!!!

Explain how is it racist all rather racism. Thank you.
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by HizMissy(f): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Edwardhead:
I have ball undecided
just one?

2 Likes

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Yasher: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Charlie Hebdo a curse group of people
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by An2elect2(f): 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
hahahaha kikikiki not funny, just like most foreign jokes, Dry but i just laughed.

Who cares what French people think? Like seriously who cares? smiley
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by BlackOnassis(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
dickrider:
[size=18pt] I RIDE IT FOR A LIVING tongue[/size]

WTF? undecided
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by thoth: 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
We should stop being followers and start being proactive, shun all these religious pacifist bullcrap and start dealing with corruption and you see things straightened out. dump Christianity and Islam period !
Feraz:
Brother easy oh abeg! During this migration crisis, I asked myself - where did we get it wrong? Seeing how those guys are shown daily on TV (even Italians are tired of them) worries me. I mean, why are African leaders like this? Whatever did the followers do to deserve this? People running away from Somalia, Libya etc; it is sad to say the least.

Until we change our mentality and determine in moving this continent forward, we may sadly be stuck begging others to accomodate us in their continent.

4 Likes

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
You are also making sweeping ill-informed generalisations that is not backed by any evidence.

I challenge you to pinpoint a single case in history that could lead to the conclusion that blacks are cowards ?

I do not think it is necessary to insult white people and for that matter albinos. There are also some good white people.

We do not uplift ourselves y pulling down others.
AAinEqGuinea:

@bold I think that was Camnewton4pres's point. Blacks get huffy in their chest even for the most petty slights coming from other Blacks.

I'm AA, and I know how many Africans believe we're worlds apart from African American, but you're not. Many AA also live with inferiority complex too. White Police or citizens are killing unarmed black men and all we do is march and/or maybe loot... but God almighty if I accidentally stepped on my fellow black man's pair of new shoes shocked , or someone even looked at him the wrong way, or maybe black man misinterpreted a social media message someone black sent.. then fellow black man is all over you, you finally see their real anger that should be directed at a higher priority of enemies or objectives -- but no. Many blacks are cowards and/or foolishly believe a justifiably critical eye of pigs somehow makes them a "reverse racist"; kissing that skin cancer, recessive gene white ass.es every chance you get, thinking that's the gilded lifeline of their survival--- think about fuming at the mouth; the currency, the privilege, the religion, the technology, the "opportunity" ... Hard not to kiss that white as.s, what do you think these Africans were running to?

Sure... Racism is deeply embedded in their culture and they're not turning away from it any time soon. So just as much as blacks tend to take themselves less seriously they should also see our white frenemies with the same eye. They are not perfect and far from being a model for worshipping or offering an escape . They're evolutionary flawed albinos that the sun chased into the cave, and would steal and kill with the same tenacity as any race.

I know this post somehow makes me equally racist, but I'm not the one lampooning the deaths of people and stoking racism. That's always been the pigs game.
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
teeowl:
I thought you were from Cameroun?

I am ,why ?
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by An2elect2(f): 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
thoth:
We should stop being followers and start being proactive, shun all these religious pacifist bullcrap and start dealing with corruption and you see things straightened out. dump Christianity and Islam period !

dump christianity? huhuhuhu i laugh in french.

Look christianity is not the problem, humans are.

And i agree with the guy that said black men have no balls. Damn true!!! black men are the weakest but the loudest! na only mouth una get smiley

1 Like

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 28, 2015
cool comment madam.

If someone is trying to upset you your best response should be not to care smiley
An2elect2:
hahahaha kikikiki not funny, just like most foreign jokes, Dry but i just laughed.

Who cares what French people think? Like seriously who cares? smiley
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by An2elect2(f): 12:07am On Apr 28, 2015
GenBuhari:
cool comment madam.

If someone is trying to upset you your best response should be not to care smiley

LOL Of course i dont care what people i don't know think about me or my people but i care when my people can't see that most of their problems are internally induced smiley

Black men can't protect us, can they? smiley
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 28, 2015
Madam,
I ..

never mind
An2elect2:

And i agree with the guy that said black men have no balls. Damn true!!! black men are the weakest but the loudest! na only mouth una get smiley
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by An2elect2(f): 12:17am On Apr 28, 2015
GenBuhari:
Madam,
I ..

never mind

sorry if i hit a nerve. smiley
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 28, 2015
why are you talking like you are white or asian?

CAMNEWTON4PRES:

I am ,why ?
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Autolord: 12:30am On Apr 28, 2015
If we can accept the insult on prophet Mohammed for the sake of freedom of speech then we(blacks) must be prepared to accept this kind of insult for the same freedom of speech.
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by AAinEqGuinea: 12:35am On Apr 28, 2015
GenBuhari:
You are also making sweeping ill-informed generalisations that is not backed by any evidence.

I challenge you to pinpoint a single case in history that could lead to the conclusion that blacks are cowards ? xenophobic South Africans, didn't have to go far back in history to the few last months

I do not think it is necessary to insult white people and for that matter albinos. There are also some good white people.

We do not uplift ourselves y pulling down others.
there was also good Africans who died in the most elongated and painful way from drowning yet they were still spotlighted for the lampoon, high comedy. Where's the white outcry from the good whiteys? I'm not talking being apologetic, as they always do for their unending acts, but for their racism. At the very least, Id think they would've learned by now not to draw offensive toons when just in January European Muslims killed 12 ppl who worked at a French newspaper that published another offensive yet satirical toon. 12 pigs had to die because one pig wanted to troll for the lulz. I surely laughed at that.

Sweeping generalization @bolded?

You're sounding weak and confused Buhari.
Regain yourself for change, Nigeria needs at least 4 good years of a strong leader, not a global puppet kissing as.s for validation while stuffing your own pockets in the long run.

My point is you can coexist without kissing as.s

1 Like

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by cap28: 12:37am On Apr 28, 2015
That cartoon is the most disgusting thing I've seen in a long time and yes, its done to us because the white western media know that we are powerless (at the moment).
Would any western cartoonist have the balls to depict jews in a gas chamber and make it into some kind of joke?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) / Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.