Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Chelsea's Eden Hazard Won PFA Player Of The Year Award- Did He Deserve It? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea's Eden Hazard Won PFA Player Of The Year Award- Did He Deserve It? (1090 Views)

N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year / AWARD: The Difference Between Ballon D'or & FIFA World Player Of The Year Award / Six Days To FIFA Ballond'Or Award - Did FIFA accidentally reveal the winners of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea's Eden Hazard Won PFA Player Of The Year Award- Did He Deserve It? by seromezy: 1:03am On Apr 27, 2015
Hey guys according to Omozar Report The 24-year-old Belgian has scored 18 goals across all competitions for his club this season, helping the Blues win the Capital One Cup and putting them on the brink of a first Premier League title since 2010.

He was rewarded for his sterling performances with the top individual award of the night at the Grosvenor Hotel in London.

What is your opinion guys did Chelsea Eden Hazard deserve the award

I Read Latest Football news on www.omozar.com

Re: Chelsea's Eden Hazard Won PFA Player Of The Year Award- Did He Deserve It? by nnachukz(m): 1:06am On Apr 27, 2015
The women's PFA player of the year still went to Chelsea female player ji
Re: Chelsea's Eden Hazard Won PFA Player Of The Year Award- Did He Deserve It? by jeffizy(m): 1:51am On Apr 27, 2015
Way to go Hazard.

My EPL cup coming in next.

KTBFFH!!

Re: Chelsea's Eden Hazard Won PFA Player Of The Year Award- Did He Deserve It? by dhabrite(m): 2:12am On Apr 27, 2015
he deserves the award for a stellar season with Chelsea,but why didn't he pip harry Kane to the young player award??
Re: Chelsea's Eden Hazard Won PFA Player Of The Year Award- Did He Deserve It? by Edwardhead(m): 2:16am On Apr 27, 2015
Someone should wish me HBD

just hit like

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Eden Hazard Won PFA Player Of The Year Award- Did He Deserve It? by ernecy(m): 3:07am On Apr 27, 2015
The photo says it all

Re: Chelsea's Eden Hazard Won PFA Player Of The Year Award- Did He Deserve It? by Tomibyte(m): 3:25am On Apr 27, 2015
Although I hate chelsea cause of ur arrogant coach n fans,I still think hazard really worked his socks off for chelsea's trophy.he is nothing if not consistent
Re: Chelsea's Eden Hazard Won PFA Player Of The Year Award- Did He Deserve It? by Daniel2032(m): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2015
Yes OMOZAR.COM is now the largest football news website, I also read foootball news there on Omozar and I notice they have many Journalist in Uk, i love the way they present their news, anyway I'm happy hazard won it, he deserve it, I'm not a chelsea fan but I'm happy with he's success, Congrat Chelsea
Re: Chelsea's Eden Hazard Won PFA Player Of The Year Award- Did He Deserve It? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2015
Daniel2032:
Yes OMOZAR.COM is now the largest football news website, I also read foootball news there on Omozar and I notice they have many Journalist in Uk, i love the way they present their news, anyway I'm happy hazard won it, he deserve it, I'm not a chelsea fan but I'm happy with he's success, Congrat Chelsea
Just tell us to visit your blog and stop trying to play a fast one on us. Nigerians are not dumb.
Re: Chelsea's Eden Hazard Won PFA Player Of The Year Award- Did He Deserve It? by seromezy: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
MrCcf:

Just tell us to visit your blog and stop trying to play a fast one on us. Nigerians are not dumb.

Some guys are nothing a piece of shirt*** any way u are a novice, just managing u qauck nokia dead batter phone on nairaland cos almost every one knows omozar....and this bitch is here pointing finger at him.
Re: Chelsea's Eden Hazard Won PFA Player Of The Year Award- Did He Deserve It? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
seromezy:

Some guys are nothing a piece of shirt*** any way u are a novice, just managing u qauck nokia dead batter phone on nairaland cos almost every one knows omozar....and this bitch is here pointing finger at him.
Please I can't comprehend your write up. Maybe you should give it to someone else to edit. I still stand by what I said, stop playing dumb.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Eden Hazard Won PFA Player Of The Year Award- Did He Deserve It? by Cleanman(m): 12:18am On Apr 29, 2015
seromezy:

since I joined NL around '06, must say this is the silliest post I'd ever read.
By the way are you from Benin republic cos you write like sh!t.
Re: Chelsea's Eden Hazard Won PFA Player Of The Year Award- Did He Deserve It? by seromezy: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Cleanman:

since I joined NL around '06, must say this is the silliest post I'd ever read.
By the way are you from Benin republic cos you write like sh!t.

You lie too much, u said u join NL 06' ur profile said 08......if u wanna know I'm a jamaican.
Re: Chelsea's Eden Hazard Won PFA Player Of The Year Award- Did He Deserve It? by seromezy: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
MrCcf:

Please I can't comprehend your write up. Maybe you should give it to someone else to edit. I still stand by what I said, stop playing dumb.

Oh You are now diverting to me, first it was DANIEL......... now I know u are sick.
Re: Chelsea's Eden Hazard Won PFA Player Of The Year Award- Did He Deserve It? by deebest(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
not surprised...he deserves it.not surprised...he deserves it.not surprised...he deserves it.
Re: Chelsea's Eden Hazard Won PFA Player Of The Year Award- Did He Deserve It? by tuffgongjo(m): 7:33am On Apr 30, 2015
He deserve it.
Re: Chelsea's Eden Hazard Won PFA Player Of The Year Award- Did He Deserve It? by starlingbawa(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2015
Deservedly so, and YES it was destined to be Eden Hazard's from the onset!

(1) (Reply)

Merry Bet Gold Nigeria Bonus On To All Predict Customer / NaijaBet Turns Santa / Ronald To Purchas Second $20m Apartment In Trump's Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.